Digihuman

Is this a good idea?

• No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's.... Well... I mean.... It's okay.... But......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnastiaCrest01

Original poster
You were a normal High School student, doing your normal routine. Nothing was wrong. Or not until you went to sleep that night.... It started with a strange, distorted dream. You can't make out anything within the dream, and you soon wake, confused. You had forgotten the dream completely and you go do what you would before trying to go back to sleep (ie; get a glass of water, use the restroom, etc.) Once you've managed to rest, your dreams are black, empty, and is like a giant void. Before you wake, you see random bursts of color and hear a far off voice. Once you come to, you realize you are no longer in your room. You appear to be outside, but it doesn't look like anything you have seen before. The floor was soft, almost pillow, the sky was a light blue, and you were surrounded by color and eggs of some sort. The more you scanned the area, the more your body shifted into view (like you move your hand in front of your face) and you find you are no longer human. You have fur or scales and claws and teeth and all of the likes. You can still speak like a human, and think like one, but you are not one. The more everything processes, the more you recognize a scene from a children's show: Digimon. And you are indeed a Digimon.... Except, you have a gem, while the others like you do not. You are here for a reason, but it is unclear as to what, and there are other's like you, in the same boat. All of you are shunned and feared... What would you do? Fight them, or help them? It's up to you, but only one path would bring you home.

OC Digimon allowed. This is just to see if people are interested, so I'm not going in depth yet.

I'm in!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
hmmm~ really~?! I don't know if I can handle it though~​

Woo yes it'll be totally awesome~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
You all still interested? I'll wait until the poll closes, but it can start with us ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.