Digihuman

Is this a good idea?

• No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's.... Well... I mean.... It's okay.... But......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people like this ^^ That's awesome!

^ . ^ I think I might sign up to participate! It sounds like a fun one!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
WOO~ so many people joining~

pftt well you're the one who start it, I just give a little sprinkle~

(just to let ya know, it's like naruto but in digimon version and.... taking dibs on Veemon~!)

Lol yeah, but your tribe idea actually gave me a plot ^^ Before hand, I didn't know what to really do. I didn't think that far ahead lol

(just to let ya know, it's like naruto but in digimon version and.... taking dibs on Veemon~!)
I didn't see that Veemon part at first XD You can totally have Veemon, and you can use the V on his head to be the gem ^^ I have a very awesome digimon that I can't wait to use OwO All I'm gonna say is that it was inspired by Japanese Mythology. As for the Naruto meets Digimon, I guess it is kinda like that lol I didn't realize ^^' But only kinda

^^ I have a very awesome digimon that I can't wait to use OwO All I'm gonna say is that it was inspired by Japanese Mythology.

Oh, the Digimon I used is based off of Japanese Mythology, too :D Woo, mythology buddies~!

Oh, the Digimon I used is based off of Japanese Mythology, too :D Woo, mythology buddies~!
Lol awesome XD What's yours based off of? Mine is based off Amaterasu, the Japanese Sun Goddess.

Lol awesome XD What's yours based off of? Mine is based off Amaterasu, the Japanese Sun Goddess.
The Tengu. c: Not completely sure what they are. Some sites say bird-like mountain goblins, some sites say 'spirits of protection', some sites say Buddhists that couldn't go to hell or heaven... I don't even know.

The Tengu. c: Not completely sure what they are. Some sites say bird-like mountain goblins, some sites say 'spirits of protection', some sites say Buddhists that couldn't go to hell or heaven... I don't even know.
Tengu are considered bird demons. There are three tiers of Tengu, each one getting more bird-like and evil. I forgot their names though... But yeah, I believe they come from Buddhist monks or priests of temples? I'm not sure about that, but I do know what they are. Their names mean "Heavenly Dog" based off of a Chinese dog demon. They were considered bringers of bad luck and war in ancient times, but soon became spirits of protection in modern times. They are still considered evil and dangerous, but they are also considered a protective force as long as they are happy.

Reactions: Kaz
Ahah, alright.

Oh, @AnastiaCrest01 -- You should just tag people like this in the Sign-Up thread to reply to their character sheets. Since the 'reply' function is pretty glitchy, it gives a lot to scroll through. c:

Posted my charrie ^^ I still have to go through and fill in some things, but for the most part, she's finished.

Working on Rumon now ^^ I finally got a new computer, so I had to wait for Gimp to download

Reactions: Kaz
Status
Not open for further replies.