Digihuman

Is this a good idea?

• No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's.... Well... I mean.... It's okay.... But......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, sorry guys! I will get everything up hopefully today! Last week I was hardly on, and this week my school decided that I forgot everything within a week -.-' I have a butt load of portfolios, tests, quizzes, quick checks, the whole works.... I've been super busy because of it, but I will certainly try! @Arius LaVari I'll post in the other RP once I finish doing what I need to here.

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Sorry, sorry guys! I will get everything up hopefully today! Last week I was hardly on, and this week my school decided that I forgot everything within a week -.-' I have a butt load of portfolios, tests, quizzes, quick checks, the whole works.... I've been super busy because of it, but I will certainly try! @Arius LaVari I'll post in the other RP once I finish doing what I need to here.
It's okay-we've all been busy. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Can I join? It sounds fun

Go right ahead ^^ At the moment it is moving a tad slow, due to real life interfering (TnT) But you're welcome to join ^^

Yes @Kaz, I will be controlling the leaders. Thank you for posting. The Holidays have been keeping me busy, as well as the school they piled on after Thanksgiving. I'm on break now, so I should be getting everything I promised up soon ^^

Reactions: Kaz
Can someone catch me up please? Christmas has kept me busy, but I want to make an effort to post ^^'

Someone dropped out??? I would've really liked to know without bring told as something I missed....

Wait @PhantomPlazma you're dropping out too...? Ah man.... I'm sorry if it's due to my inactivity. ... School and Holidays kill me.... I'm really trying....

Nooo it was Manaxer. Sorry I tried talking to him in the thread, but he never replied.
Sorry to see them go... Wish they informed me instead of just not respond.... I hate that. If you're dropping out, let me know. Otherwise I'm left wondering where you went. Thanks for letting me know. I'll do my best to get everything up today.

Reactions: OtakuKat
Sorry to see them go... Wish they informed me instead of just not respond.... I hate that. If you're dropping out, let me know. Otherwise I'm left wondering where you went. Thanks for letting me know. I'll do my best to get everything up today.
No problem. Try not to let this stress you out. We understand you have other responsibilities. <83

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.