Deus Ex Mecha OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
WMD, I'll approve your bio but just edit it some weaknesses to some of more heavily equipped sets/modes then it'll be good.

For instance the Bolter tech mode would be slower moving than the other forms due carrying the heavy Storm Bolter plus those other weapons.

dude, your mechs lasers cut my guy to mincemeat..., but, consdier it done.

lol, well they don't have to be that slow to the point where they're screw you over. Just at least make em slower in comparison to the less equipped sets/modes.

would making the Plasma reloads slowing him down make it more acceptable?

Sure. That'd be fair.

Just a note: Delivering a 'flurry of blows' to the ogre mech is a bit too much for what actually happened. I simply rammed it with my arms in front of me and they got stuck in it and pulled off of my mech when my mech tried to speed away.

Nope but it's got Anti-Air Missiles,Four Laser cannons,Torpedoes,Giant Twin Photon Cannons and one mystery weapon. Mostly equipped to have weapons for any environment.

Anyhow, I'll move the battle to it's final stages on MONDAY, lotsa stuff just caught me by surprise in real life today urgh so have to wait till Monday.. <_<

As I said in the IC, feel FREE to kill/destroy the Berserker Orge, the Giga Brain. You may also destroy the Blue Earth Army mothership but only after it's received some damage, it may be best to let me handle the destruction of that one. If you are going to destroy these "boss" NPC units, you have to do it in a way that makes sense, so you'll have to go all out with your mech or maybe work together with another pilot to do so. It has to be a grand spectacle basically..

If no one kills them though, I will.

This battle was sluggish. Next time, things will be different! You're gonna have to post rather reliably to keep the pace up, otherwise it gets dull, people.

Here are the specs for the two new enemy units:

Name: Giga Brain-BEA 0Z

Description: Fifteen feet tall. A humanoid mech. Painted green and yellow all over. Rather thin except for it's sphere shaped head that serves as the cockpit. It's rather generic except for it's mounted right shoulder bazooka and it's over-sized head. The head has devilish horns attached to it. The mech appears rather un-intimidating. The head also serves as a cockpit. Has immensely powerful thrusters built into it's back allowing it to blaze through space.

Size: Small. Very swift but it's armor is rather weak, except around the head. This mech is terrible in water and on the ground, but in space it excels. It cannot fly however, so thus it's only really useful in space. But as the mech is mostly a support unit that can work from afar, it's not truly meant for combat.

Attacks/Weapons:

Bug Guns: Small pistol like guns the mech wields in two hands. Rather weak but once hit, the target will experience glitches in the radar, visual and audio components, causing lost of sight or audio reception. This effect only lasts about a three minutes however.

Stun Bazooka: A bazooka mounted on the mech's shoulder. Fires off a large shot made up of nanomachines, if it hits, it can stun an enemy mech.

Hack: Breaks into a mech's security system, takes control and causes the mech to overheat or even explode if the mech is equipped with a self destruct mechanism. Takes a great deal of time to hack a mech, thus this is NOT used in close combat and is used only to sabotage enemies before combat.

??:

???:

Extra: The Berserk Orge's brother unit, meant to disable and confuse targets so the Orge can sneak up on them and destroy them. It's not meant for direct combat, it's only meant to be a support unit that leaves targets helpeless from attacks. It can detect mech signals and hack into mechs from thousands of miles away. It also has some other hidden features supposedly, such as a spray that can neutralize nanomachines....

Name: BEA Mother Ship-0Y

Description:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Posted Image

Like the above but minus the pirate flags and replaced the Blue Earth Army logo, a logo of the planet Earth itself but made to look more beautiful than the actual planet currently is.

Info: Relatively well armored but not nearly advanced as Themis and not nearly as fast or large. It is about half the size of Themis.

Weapons:

Anti-Air Missiles: Missiles that are best used to destroy/damage flying mecha. Very powerful but useless aganist ground targets as these are designed to destroy thrusters/wings and cause flying mecha/jets/small ships to crash. Very accurate.

Nova Bomb: Launches a bomb that creates a medium sized explosion as well as a bright light. Not very strong but the light can be blinding and serve as a distraction.

Central Cannon: A large and powerful laser cannon. Takes a great deal of time to charge but it has devastating results and a long range.

??:

???:

Extra: A stolen design from the United World Government. This type of vessel was meant to become the standard United World Government space battle ship and was to be mass produced but it was canceled, perhaps due to the blue prints being stolen or because there was public out-cry from those living in the colonies to the idea of mass produced space battleships.

We can kill the bosses? Jawesome!...I didn't know that >_>

International Incident, here we come! =D

*entire fight turns BATSHIT CRAZY*

I think we can all pull off a grand spectacle or two.

Yep! Now post people if you haven't already. Only 3 people posted, we've got around 9 or so in this RP! I WILL end the battle in my next post. So if you gotta post, post now! I'll give you until...Wednesday or so.

I've already made my post and Arcum is currenlty doing things that involve docking. Nothing that really needs to be posted about.

My post has been delayed..Been busy lately, I have to catch up my RPs...

But I noticed it would be rather messed up to make my post anyhow, Amp, were you working on one with Archy? Since it looks like you guys had something planned, please go ahead with that now if you do...

Really sorry about this crappy pacing of this segment of the RP. There's just been a lot of bad timing recently...

Wow......Well folks, I'm sick of this deadness. Amp hasn't posted or said anything so whatever her and Archy planned...It's time to end the battle.... <_< Definitely long over-due. I don't want to just give up on this RP because of one bad week of no posting.

I'll end it tomorrow, and I mean it. :P Not going to suddenly get busy again. I took care of everything this week and last week for the most part. I'm free for now.

So yeah, if anyone wants to post before me, go right ahead. It's your last chance.

....I hate to triple post but I'm really concerned here. What's going on? What happened to everyone? I understand my post was a bit rushed but I had to advance things, 2 weeks and no-one posted, I had to end that battle...

Seriously, post people!! It hasn't even gotten to the good part of the RP yet, too soon to die off!

Let's see here...I'll make my post Tuesday but honestly....We need more people posting..

Riku-Posted
Orion-Posted
WMD-Hasn't posted yet, hasn't introduced his character yet.
Titan-Hasn't posted yet, hasn't introduced his character yet.
Amp-Busy
Soldat-REAL busy
Meza-Busy and inactive on the forums
Archy-Active on the forums but hasn't posted.
Kage-Already went back to the ship, doesn't have much to post the at the moment.

As you can see, only many people around anymore. This is troublesome, the pacing is difficult to pull off with things like this..

So Titian and WMD, feel free to introduce your characters now. Perhaps show them having their mechs getting repaired or something since yours were apparently hacked and that was why you weren't in the battle. Might as well get that done and over with so you guys can start posting so at the least we'll have about five or so active posters, that should be enough to get this thing back on track....

I'll post some more once more people get back to the ship unless I can think of something that could be posted alone. And truth be told, I hadn't posted yet because I forgot about this RP. Both the OOC and IC somehow got removed from my Subscribed list. I was browsing through the OOCs today and noticed that this thread had been updated. Anyways, I've resubscribed now so I should be good. Now I've just gotta get caught up with the IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.