Deus Ex Mecha OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is WMD's character, hasn't been introduced yet.

And my post may be delayed until tomorrow or so..Meh..

Also, Meza is sick apparently so that's why he's been inactive.

Edit: Had to edit my post a bit, I noticed some of the tags had issues and I forgot quotation marks lol..That's what being sleepy will do to ya.

Meh, had to advance things a BIT here... No deep travel warp thing quite yet. Just be warned that all the mechs are now in the ship and we're much further away from the colony.

Anyhow, feel free to interact with the Captain and Jane. I'll post a responses to your PC or you can just control them in your posts as long as they remain in character, whichever you feel like.

Also, that new NPC Harvey will come into play later.

Question: Is the ship capable of fabricating new parts, cause otherwise it's gonna take a while for my mech to be able to do more than fire it's anti-personel guns, which do nothing to enemy mechs and anything else that isn't squishy.

Yeah, just to keep things simple so we don't ever run out of parts or anything.. :P

Oh and I'll post soon once more, kinda want to talk to CoD before though...

Cool. Oh, and anyone who doesn't want to deal with repairing their mech themselves, or wants a little help doing so, feel free to use Arcum, as it is part of his job.

Ok, like I said in the IC, I'm going to come up with some sort of situation for the rest of you guys in my next post....Either involving Harvey or maybe we just finally get the ship to go into deep space....

It's really troublesome when people don't post enough, not enough interaction between characters and that means it's up to mostly me to provide it.. Hmmm, so please guys, talk amongst yourselves and try to get some stuff going between your characters on your own if you can.

Dunno when I'll post now, perhaps late Friday or the weekend...All hell has been breaking loose recently in real life for me.

Now it's possible for me and my family to be evicted within seven days after a notice. <_< No time to plan a move, seven DAYS... So right now, that is taking up a good deal of my time.

So yeah, once that happens, I'll have no chance of being able to post for a while I bet. So I really am not sure if this RP can even continue once that happens..

This one has been deadish for a while now and that would just be the nail in the coffin. So yeah. I'm conflicted on what to do with this RP.

Wasn't feeling too inspired though meh. Eh, had to end eventually.

But well, at least this sets things up. Everyone who has working mechs has to head into the conference room, this way the characters are going to meet and it'll be an excuse for some of the less social mech pilots to meet and interact with the others.

So yeah, take your character over there ASAP, people. There's no reason this should be lagging or slow. If it is, then I probably will have to give up on this RP.

After this conference thing, the ship will leave the galaxy and all that stuff. We might even make it to the first planet, you guys just have to post! I'm going to be more reliable in posting myself if all goes well here..

WMD, your character can go there as well.

This is no good...Not enough posts. It's good Riku and Archy are reliable but...That's no help when no one else is or they are too busy with stuff in real life..

Hate to say it..But this one's probably heading for the graveyard, at least this time around. I may try this RP again in the future. Just it'll have to be smoother next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.