Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

Soak the damage.
fcb.png

Kay, I'll post tonight.

I had her on the way out/off of it, was waiting on the others to post. Regardless think I'll drop out of this one, wasn't what I was expecting and I'm dealing with a few things that can leave my activity questionable. I don't think Emp has an interest in this, but there were two others in the interest check if I remember rightly. Was thinking of having her test one of the traps/environments to see the reaction.

Plus the cripple isn't too useful in a fight.

Big deal, we're all cripples here.

Learn to love your giant metal hands or Alina will gladly take them off your stumps.

Big deal, we're all cripples here.

Learn to love your giant metal hands or Alina will gladly take them off your stumps.
lol she doesn't have those on her, Erode wanted her to have normal hands in place of the combat ones. Also the limbs move slower and being clockwork are weaker than a normal humans.

ye but theyre made of metal so theyre really good for when you gotta smack a bitch

I won't have internet for a few days, but I'm still in this.

ye but theyre made of metal so theyre really good for when you gotta smack a bitch
Well its brass/copper to save on weight, so its not that impressive, but my dropping isn't so much that as it is my health here lately, plus I don't see my character being useful in this setting.

DEATH. DESU.

Rolling for stuff?

Posted. Now I'm late for work. Thanks guys.

For the water quartet, sorry to rain on your parade. Hope you guys know how to swim, cause you'll need to by the end of your respective posts. Baggage works as floaties, but current is fairly powerful. I'd personally advise them to find a building to cling onto, but it's your choice, really.

For Asu, Madelon will be able to withdraw her leg from the portal with no issue at all. It doesn't seem to be sucking anything in, just that she can't feel anything once her leg passes through that portal. Jakers, your dude will just see Madelon suddenly fall into the water.

For the trio, don't worry Click, Heidemarie isn't dead, at least not yet. I'll let all of you determine the detailed extent of your injuries and losses. Caelan and Xi Feng both jumped off from opposite sides of the building, and will be in rocky waters.

Guessing I'm dead/out, which I'm fine with, was wanting to say officially I'm not up to doing this one. If she's not, use her as you will Erode, terribly sorry about this, but figured I would make any assumptions sure. I know I hate when others don't. Best of luck with this.

Yup, good luck with whatever the future brings on your sides Red.

@Jakers @Asuras
To confirm, do they have a destination in mind at all? Or are they just hurrying in a random direction?

@Jakers @Asuras
To confirm, do they have a destination in mind at all? Or are they just hurrying in a random direction?
Is the obelisk visible to the two? If so, if Asuras is fine with that, we'll go in that direction I suppose.

Anything else of interest other than the obelisk, by the way? And is the ticking coming from a direction, or is it just an in-the-back-of-the-head sort of thing?

Obelisk the Tormentor is visible everywhere, as the tallest object around. And ticking is in the back of the head, distance to the obelisk not affecting the volume.

Other things of interest are just widening gravity pillars and the increase of water pillars. Below, it'd appear as if the white ground is being corroded by those black voids. Like paint that is spreading.

This is not a symbolism of races, by the way. XD