Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
It's rare to the point of 'nobody really bothers at all unless they're history nerds' and it's generally bad because the tech that would make black powder guns good doesn't really exist. Air is easier to get than gunpowder, and reloading an air rifle is easier than stuffing powder into a barrel or whatever.

Also, something could be said about just playing with the steampubk setting, instead of abusing knowledge of modern weapons tech.

On a related note, I guess because all these students are bloodthirsty fucks (lol, is no one an arts student here?), I'll do a write-up on military tech.

No puppet. No puppet. You're the puppet.

We are all puppets.

We are all retarded puppets.

This RP was really just made to attract all the retards of Iwaku. Once we reach critical mass, the mods, spearheaded by Click This, will rush in and exterminate us all.

Just so you know though, you didn't hear this from me.

Imma go out in a blaze of glory then. Pressurized air guns and all.

Dammit Rode, I thought you weren't going to spoil the plot?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Random
Did anyone address my character? She went to the outside a bit to just hide till things were over, if they have then I'll post. Or try to, as a warning given my insomnia and some other issues I might on health grounds be scarce the next few days.

Did anyone address my character? She went to the outside a bit to just hide till things were over, if they have then I'll post. Or try to, as a warning given my insomnia and some other issues I might on health grounds be scarce the next few days.
Under the assumption that she's still camping on the outside wall of the building, it should be fairly clear that the encounter is over. Unless she's hiding farther away, enough that she can't hear Caelan speak?

She's near enough to hear. I'll just..try and make some sort of short post, within the rules, not feeling very well sorry.

I'm having a pretty bad episode from some new pills soo...that post might be a bit, feel free to power move me id need be going to hospital

I'm having a pretty bad episode from some new pills soo...that post might be a bit, feel free to power move me id need be going to hospital
Yeah, sure. I'll just assume that the machine princess is tagging alongside her knights.

OOC has been updated with weaponry.

Yeah, I'll do the posting things tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the holdup.

There's a short post.

Okay I can work on a post now I think.

I was gonna wait for plot before continuing, but screw it. Gotta milk yo waifus before it's too late.