Destiel RP (Angelfire1 and k-michelle412)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay... Just... let me get something for your head." He went to the bathroom and got a warm wash cloth. He came back and dabbed the blood off of Cas' forehead.

Bobby stared at her. Sam was uncomfortable watching and left the room for a moment. "One last question. Do you know where to get a Demon-killing knife?"

Castle winced as Dean pressed on a few cuts and forming bruises as he cleaned his face. "Ow." Cas pouted childishly trying to pull away. "I'm fine really." And it was true. The smaller cuts were healing already. "....thank you." Cas said after a moment of silence.

The demon girl scoffed. "Even if I did what makes you think I'd tell you?"

"Sorry... Oh, yeah I guess you can heal yourself." He stopped and just sat there next to Cas.

Bobby threw more holy water on her.

Castiel offered up a faint smile. He was grateful for Dean, he was really nice compared to popular belief. Castiel could feel exhaustion hit him. He was an angel and didn't need as much sleep as a human but he was phsically exhausted from the demon house. Soon his eyes fell closed. While he was sleeping he curled into Dean's lap, his arms around Dean's waist and head in his lap sleeping blissfully unaware of his cuddly nature when asleep.

The demon screamed loudly. "Okay! Okay! Just stop with the damn holy water fuck! Look, I've heard about it. I have no idea if it's real or not but there was a rumor that some big shot in the black market bought it. He lives in Michigan from what I heard."

Dean was slightly alarmed when Cas wrapped his arms around his waist and had his head in his lap. Dean wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to wake him, he was injured after all, so he just let Cas stay. He awkwardly sat back, leaning on his hands and looked around, anywhere, but at Cas.

"Sam. I think that's enough for now. Come on." Sam and Bobby went into another room, leaving the demon in the chair and Devil's Trap.

Castiel nuzzled into Dean's lap as a yawn escaped. His arms tightened around the slim waist as he slept on. His cuts and bruises were disappearing at a faster rate now that he was asleep.

"Hey! Hey you're gonna let me go right?! Ey! Don't walk away from me!" The demon yelled and squirmed in her chair.

Dean gazed at Castiel for a moment and wondered what had brought on the snuggling. It was strange how Dean didn't mind being so close to him, even though they had just met.

Bobby ignored the Demon and got another beer out from his fridge, and a bottle of water for Sammy.

As soon as Castiel stopped healing, perhaps two hours later, be blazing blue eyes popped open. He looked around the room seemingly confused until he look up at Dean. "Hello." He said in a gruff, sleep-thick voice. Cas left his arms around Dean's waist as his chin rested on his abdomen. Any traces of what happened in that demon filled house was long gone.

By that time, Dean had fallen asleep with Castiel on him. His eyes popped open when he heard Cas' voice. "Hey." He answered. He was suddenly very, very aware of Cas' hands and started to feel a little uncomfortable. They had been like this for a very long time. "You're healed." He stated.

"Yes, I told you this would happen. Did you forget already?" Castiel furrowed his eyebrows confused. He propped himself up on his forearms, one on either side of Dean. He noticed how stiff the other boy held himself and looked at their position. "Am I making you uncomfortable? I thought humans liked physical contact. I am sorry." Castiel apologized and lifted himself up and off the bed. He patted out the folds in his ripped shirt and jeans. He straightened and snapped his fingers. Within a blink of an eye Castiel was dressed in a new clean button up and untorn jeans.
"We should check in with Bobby and Sam. Maybe they got that demon to tell us something about Lilith."

"Well, yeah, I just didn't know how long it would take..." Dean's voice faded towards the end. He looked down when Cas asked that and flushed red a little. "Well, if they know each other, yeah, or if they're.... you know, together... but, we're kind of strangers. I-It's fine though." He was suddenly cold when Cas moved and Dean wanted his warmth wrapped around him again. Cas changed his clothing and once again, Dean was a little impressed. Cas actually cleaned up nicely. He nodded dumbly at his suggestion and stood up.

"We are together." Cas commented as the duo walked out of the bedroom. "But I don't think that it what this word means in your explination." Castiel could at least deduce that just by Dean's tone but he still didn't fully understand the connotation.
Castiel walked with his hands in the pockets of his fitted jeans as he bounded down the steps.

Dean's mouth gaped open. He closed it and followed Cas quickly. He was a very interesting guy...

Castiel flitted over to Sam and Bobby who were once again looking through books. "Did she say anything useful?" He inquired peeking over Sam's head to see what he was reading.

Bobby nodded. "She said there's someone in Michigan with a Demon Knife." He looked unimpressed. Sam's eyes were large and his hands were shaking a little as he looked up at Cas. Dean put his hand on Sam's shoulder and smiled a little. "That's good, Bobby. Thanks."

Castiel nodded. "Thank you Bobby." He offered a smile until he felt eyes on him. Turning he saw it was Sam. Cas frown worried and placed two fingers to Sam forehead. Instantly the boy relaxed and ceased his shaking. Castiel faintly wondered what was wrong but decided just to calm him instead. "Are we going to Michigan then?"

Sam's expression softened and his big puppy-dog eyes glittered at Cas. He nodded his thanks and turned around in his chair to hug Dean's waist, which was unusual. Dean raised an eyebrow, but just put a hand on Sam's soft hair. Dean's gaze moved to Cas and he shrugged. "We don't even know where to look in Michigan, and there is no way I am letting you get hurt again, Cas. We'll ask Ash if he found anything on his Demon Monitors over there."

Bobby nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

Castiel knitted his eyebrows together. Why could he not go. He was grateful that Dean cared don't get him wrong, but he could heal again. He honestly didn't mind but Bobby and Dean had already decided.
"So do we just wait?" Castiel asked confused. He didn't want to wait. He wanted to go, get the knife, and stop Lilith before she opened lucifer's cage.

"Only for a few minutes while we get some more info from Ash." He motioned for Sammy to text Jo or Ellen. "I know you probably want to get this done quickly, Cas, but we can't just run in there guns-a-blazin'. For one, we don't even know where in Michigan we're going, and two, that would get us all killed."

Bobby chimed in. "The bet thing for ya' to use is stealth in this kind a thing. Castiel may not be the best choice for talking to demons since they can sense he's a freakin' Angel. Dean'll probably have to go in and act like a naive bastard about to strike a deal."

"What'll me and Cas do, then?" Sammy asked, looking up from his phone, and to Cas. "We can totally be Dean's back-up in case they figure him out!" His face lit up like a Christmas tree.

• Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
Castiel frowned but it just came out as a pout. He shifted weight from foot to foot. This was the longest he had stayed in one place at a time. "Alright." He sighed softly like a child denied candy.
At least Dean knew he felt that way and was trying to be understanding. Unbeknownst to Castiel this wasn't often and he shouldn't take it for granted.
"He'll have protection right?" Castiel wondered aloud clearly worried. He didn't mind going in, he could heal but Dean wasn't immortal like himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.