Destiel RP (Angelfire1 and k-michelle412)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, but does she have any weaknesses? Any ways we can stop her, kill her?" Dean asked. Bobby flipped through the pages in the book.

"Have you ever heard of a Scythe? It's said to be a dagger created to kill demons. They say it's the only thing that could possibly kill Lilith. But...uh, no one has ever seen it." Castiel mumbled the last part.

"Well that's helpful." Dean muttered. "Why couldn't they be killed by a weapon that's easy to get? You know, like a butter knife." Bobby raised an eyebrow.

"If only."

"Well, that's not very practical if you think about it. Something so ordinary wouldn't possibly be able to fend of a supernatural being." Castiel stated. The two men's humor went completely over his head as he looked between the two.

Dean looked at Cas and chuckled. He went back to looking at the book.

Bobby sipped his beer.
"It doesn't say too much here. Just what we already know."

"Wait, what was funny I don't get it." Cas frowned taking a step forward. He looked over Bobby's shoulder to read what was in the book. He was right, nothing he hadn't heard before.

"Oh, nothing, Castiel." Dean smiled.

"Hey, wait a minute." Sam had suddenly popped up behind Bobby and took the book. He flipped through the pages. "I've read this book before." He'd read almost all of Bobby's books. "It says that Lilith feeds on human babies. That could be of some help. Also, if we can find some lower demons that are helping her, we can interrogate them and get some more information!"

Dean looked puzzled. "Wow, Sam, when did you get smart?" Bobby patted Sam's back.

"Nice work, son."

Castiel smiled at Sam. For someone so young Sam was really smart. Having him here would be great. "Hm, well she was last seen in Holand, Montana. We could check there for any type of trail and go from there? I could go ahead and check for anything?"

"Hey, we could call up Jo or Ellen and ask them if Ash can find any Demon trails." Sam suggested. Oh God, Dean thought, Jo... Every time he was around her.... He pushed the thoughts away. He had liked Jo for a while now, but she obviously didn't like him that way. He tried to get over her. It sort of worked. He barely flirted with her anymore. He loved her as a friend, almost like family, along with her mother, Ellen.

Dean nodded. "Text em." Sam did so.

Bobby kept flipping through the book, grunting, making faces, and sipping his beer. Dean turned to Castiel. "You can also check there for any low demons and bring em back here. We'll have a Devil's Trap waiting for them. Right, Bobby?"

"We can get one done here in a few hours. Castiel, look around for one that is related to he in some way."

Castiel nodded determined. He disappeared instantly like he was never there. He reappeared on a dirt road just outside of town. Castiel began his long walk into town. He looked around at the small shack-like houses. Some were boarded up, others nearly consumed with trash on their lawns. It wasn't pretty.
"Need help boy?" Castiel turned to his left seeing a greasy man in a pick up. He didn't look too friendly and frankly creeped Castiel out.
"No thanks. I'm fine." Castiel continued walking in search of anything that gave him a red flag. The pick up pulled in front of him, blocking his path.
"Get in. I insist." The greased up man practically growled. Castiel looked around. There was no one here, no one he could call out to fr help. He looked back at the man and nodded. Castiel slid into the dirty pick up trying his best not to touch anything.
"Are you crazy?!" The driver suddenly yelled making Castiel nearly scream.
"Eh??!"
"You're practically radiating angelic purity everywhere! Do you know how many demons can practically smell you coming?!" Castiel stared wide eyed. The driver groaned. "I know why you're here and she's gone." He glared over at Castiel who shrunk away.
"But....some of her followers have stayed. I can take you there but that's it." Castiel nodded and soon enough Castiel was on a dirt road again, alone once more.
The gravel crunched underneath his shoes as he walked towards the rotting house a few yards away. He knocked without an answer and ventured in. It was nearly instantaneous. The lights were out and something hard connected with Castiel's head knocking him out.

Dean, Sam, and Bobby finished the Devil's trap and got Sam's book of Latin out. They waited for hours for Castiel to return. Dean started to get worried. "Where the hell is he?"
Bobby shrugged. "Maybe he's having trouble finding one."
"Then he should come back and ask for help." Sam sighed.
"Call his name, like he said you cold do earlier." dean nodded and moved to the window.
"Okay... Castiel? Come back." He waited a moment. "Castiel!"

Castiel groaned as he lifted a hand to his pounding head. He blinked to wash away the fog that seemed to cloud his vision.
"You shouldn't have come here." Castiel looked up. His eyes grew wide in shock. She was still here?!
"Lilith." Castiel choked out. His hands were shaking as he stared at her.
"In the flesh." She smirked as men and women appeared behind Lilith. Castiel's eyes flickered between them all as panick rose in his throat.
"Now, why are you here Castiel? An angel in demon territory...that's not safe." Lilith laughed as she knelt in front of Castiel.
"Lucifer will return and you can't do a thing about it." She kissed Castiel's cheek and disappeared. "Have fun~" her voice echoed in the small room. Castiel's eyes flitted over the faces appearing around him. There were at least twelve demons.
'Castiel' it was Dean. Cas could hear him. Castiel concentrated on the voice to go to him but was only met with horrendous pain splitting his skull.
"Oh! Did she forget to tell you!" A girl laughed. "You see this ring? Yeah, you're not going anywhere." The group advanced on the trapped angel.

Castiel gasped for air. Everything hurt. He was sure there wasn't a bone they hadn't broken. Thankfully since he was an angel he regenerated and could heal. This also meant the more he healed the more they broke him.
A foot shot out and connected with Castiel's stomach. He shouted in pain as he heard the distinct snap of a rib. His eyes watered in pain as he watched the same foot swing back and connect with his ribs once more.

Somewhere in between the beatings the ring had been disturbed. Castiel could feel blood drip into his eyes from a cut. He'd lost count of how many but it didn't matter.
That girl from before laughed again kneeling before him. "How's our little piece of heaven?" She smirked pulling out a dagger. "I wonder if you'll heal before you die if I stab you in the heart." Her smile was sinister as her hand flashed forward. Castiel watched her with a blank expression catching her wrist in a vice like grip. The brunette gasped in shock as the pair disappeared, flashing to Bobby's home." Castiel fell away from the demon as they reappeared unable to support himself.

"CAS!" Dean practically screamed as Castiel fell to the floor. Dean tried to catch him and they both ended up on the ground. The girl was safely kept in the Devil's Trap and Sam got his Latin book ready. Bobby stood tall, threateningly, over the demon girl.
Dean pulled Castiel up and gripped his arms, leaning the nearly-fainting Angel against his chest and shoulder.His head was bleeding and he loooked like he got beat up. "Cas, are you alright? What happened?"​

Castiel's head was swimming. He looked up at Dean with blurry eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be fine," he was anything but. Castiel was bleeding badly and bruises were already forming. It would take time to heal but in a significantly shorter time than a human.
Castiel tried to hold himself on his own but only fell back into Dean. "Sorry." He mumbled trying again only to come to the same result. He was exhausted and pain coursed through him with every movement but Castiel tried to keep it together.
"You can't stop her! We're already close and soon there will be a new ruler for earth and heaven!" The demon girl screamed.

"Come here, Cas." He practically threw Cas' arms over his shoulders. "Hold on, I'm gonna carry you." This poor Angel had gotten beaten up just to get a stupid demon. "Just hold on tight, I don't want you to fall, man." He half-dragged Cas up the stairs and into a spare bedroom. He grunted as he let him fall off his shoulders and onto the bed. He pushed his legs onto the bed with him so he didn't slip off. "Can you heal yourself, like you can with other people?"

"Shut up, and tell us what you know about Lilith." He heard Bobby yell from down stairs.

The demon laughed hysterically. "Why? It won't do you any good. You can't stop her. No one can!"

Castiel whimpered as Dean helped him upstairs. He could feel his broken bones rub together in a painful grinding feeling within him. Castiel cried out as he was flopped on to the bed glaring weakly at Dean. He knew he was just trying to help but some grace would be appreciated.
"Yeah, it just...takes a little while." Castiel ground out in pain rather than anger.

"Oh God, Cas, I'm sorry." He wasn't sure what to do. "Do you need anything?"

Bobby splashed holy water at the demon. "Yeah, yeah, we heard that bit already. Who else is helping Lilith?"

Castiel took slow measured breaths to take his mind of the pain. He turned his head to Dean and forced a smile. "I'll be alright." He patted Dean's hand to reassure him.

The demon hissed in pain as holy water was thrown on to her. She had a large red scattered line across her face as she glared up at Bobby. "Hundreds. You'll never defeat us all. Lilith has many followers. Fighting us is useless."

Bobby gave her a "Seriously?" look and splashed her with more Holy water. "Stop tryin' to convince me. How is she going to let Lucifer free?" Sam winced at the sound of her burning skin.

Dean nodded. "Do you want me to leave, or?"

"Not really.." Castiel mumbled softly. He looked anywhere but Dean as he lay there twiddling his thumbs. If he wasn't in so much pain he might even be fidgeting or some other nervous habit.

Downstairs the demon screamed in pain. Castiel winced at the sound. "She's opening the gate!" The demon girl relinquished some information. The pain burning through her was becoming too much. "She's going to sacrifice herself to open the gate but an innocent has to sacrifice her."

Status
Not open for further replies.