Destiel RP (Angelfire1 and k-michelle412)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You'll all have protection." Bobby nodded. Sam beamed up at Castiel. He was so... amazing. Dean put his hand on Cas' shoulder.
"Don't worry about me in there Cas, okay? You gotta watch Sammy. If anything happens to him in there that you could've prevented, I-I don't know what I'll do, but it won't be good." Sam looked from Dean to Cas. He wasn't some little kid anymore!
"Hey, I can watch out for myself!" Sam put his hands on his hips.
"Not with demons, Sam." Sam just glared at Dean.

Castiel blushed and looked away from Sam. He wasn't used to people looking at him like that. Although he was shy it did make Cas feel a little better as a small smile graced his face.
His eyes moved to Dean feeling his hand on his shoulder. Cas's smile faltered seeing the serious expression on his face. Castiel gulped and nodded diligently. "Okay. You have my word nothing will happen to Sam as long as I can prevent it."

"Thanks, Cas." He patted his shoulder. His gaze stayed on Cas for a moment, until he turned to Sam.
"What did Ash say?"
"He said he found some activity around a lot of areas in Michigan." Sam said. Dean groaned. "But! The most activity is in some little town called Black River." Dean nodded.
"We'll start there."

Reactions: k-michelle412
Castiel nodded diligently. He bounced on the balls of his feet ready to go. Why did it seem like humans took so long to make a decision? Either way they had a lead. The quicker they went the faster they could stop Lilith.

"Well, I suppose we have everything we need in the truck. Dad keeps us supplied." Dean said, he turned to Bobby. "We'll have you on speed dial."

"Don't you always?" Bobby said with a smirk. Dean patted his shoulder and brought him in for a hug. Sam gave him a hug after Dean and they went outside to the Impala.

"You ready, Baby?" Dean moved his fingers over the top of the car above the driver's door and got in. Sam reluctantly got into the back, knowing Cas would go in the front.

Castiel stared at the vehicle for lornly. He didn't like cars. They were too fast and he didn't like the bumps. Reluctantly he slid into the passenger seat. He was sure his heart was pounding so loudly that Dean could hear it. Once the other male was in and strapped, Castiel grasped his hand in his own clammy one. He was shaking. He really hated cars. The apprehension was written all over his face.

Dean looked at him when he grabbed his hand, but didn't pull away. "Holy crap, man, you okay?"
Sam popped his head between the two and looked at Cas worriedly.

"Yeah....yeah just fine." Castiel mumbled not making eye contact. He fidgeted under their gaze. Why did they have to be so concerned. "Can we just...go?" He mumbled squeezing Dean's hand. He really hated cars.

Dean nodded and squeezed Cas' hand back. Sam moved into the backseat again and buckled up. Dean started the roaring engine and they drove away from Bobby's house. "It's gonna be a while, so, just tell me if you get hungry or tired or something." He said to Sam and Cas.

Castiel nodded and closed his eyes. Not seeing the cars speeding past definitely helped out. He held Dean's hand the whole way, heart pounded. A few hours in Castiel had truly fallen asleep. His head slumped to the side, on to Dean's shoulder. He murmured something that could have easily been Dean's name. His face tinged pink as he squirmed in his seat.

Sam smiled a little as Cas slowly fell asleep, leaning on Dean's shoulder. It was so cute!

Dean, on the other hand, was a little bit uncomfortable with it and he couldn't stop blushing. How am I supposed to concentrate on the road when this freaking handsome- Wait. Dean did not just think the word 'handsome'. Damn it! He tried not to look at Castiel as he drove.

Cas shifted in his seat. His face nuzzled into Dean's neck. His breathing was slightly labored as his dream continued. He whimpered softly but it wasn't one of fear. Quite the opposite. "Dean." He sighed softly but only the man himself could hear.

((Please tell me you understand what Cas is dreaming haha))

(I think I do, yes. xD)

Dean's eyes widened when he heard Cas' whimpers and he looked down for a second. His hot breath was tickling his neck, but he couldn't bring himself to remove his hand from Cas'. He pretended not to feel it, or hear the angel and continued to drive.

Sam had fallen asleep in the backseat, still buckled in and his face smooshed against the window.

Reactions: k-michelle412
(I had to. The opportunity was too perfect.)

Castiel's breathing gradually increased. The blush on his face becoming more and more prominent as time rolled on. Soon his breath hitched, hand squeezing Dean's as his dream hit it's peak. He relaxed soon after, breathing normally.
Five minutes afterwards, Castiel's eyes fluttered open. He looked up at Dean, muttered a soft apology before sitting up. He rubbed his eyes, clearing his vision.

"Have a nice nap?" Dean tried not to look bewildered. He quickly put his hand on the steering wheel with the other. What the hell just happened?

Sam was still asleep, and snored a little, fogging up part of the glass.

"Huh? I fell asleep?" Castiel stretched his arms up, arching. His bones felt rickety and stiff. His shirt rode up, revealing part of his decently toned abdomen. "Are we almost there?" Castiel asked settling back into the seat. He felt calmer than when they first starte the drive.

Dean couldn't help but stare for a moment, his mouth gaping open. He quickly closed it and looked straight ahead once more. "Maybe another hour or two." His mouth was dry. "Have any dreams?" He wasn't that clueless. He was pretty sure what Cas might have been dreaming about. Part of him wished he didn't know.

"That's so long!" Cas whined pulling a pout. He glanced at Dean when he inquired about his dreams. "Um...well one...but you wouldn't be interested in hearing it." Cassius added the last part hastily. The dream flashed into Cas's memory. Actually he hadn't remembered it at first, not until Dean asked.
Castiel looked out the window to hide his rosy cheeks, hands folded neatly in his lap. This was embarrassing.

"Actually, I would, considering the noise you were making." He glanced at Cas, trying to keep his breathing in control, and his blushing. He smirked.

"N-Noise?" Oh crap. Cassius didn't know he was making noise! "What..what noise? I...I didn't say anything did I?" Castiel's whole face was on fire with a blush, eyes wide. "I...it um...in my dream um....you...you sure you wanna know?"

Status
Not open for further replies.