Destiel RP (Angelfire1 and k-michelle412)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Our dad said he can't go, so we can't go. So, you'll have to find someone else to help you." Dean didn't want to go against his dad's orders. He knew what was best.

"Oh come on, Dean! You don't always have to do whatever dad says! and we've got an Angel with us to help!" Sam threw his hands up towards Castiel.

Reactions: k-michelle412
"Don't get in trouble!" Castiel said worried. Sam seemed like he wanted to go and for that Castiel was grateful but not if it caused problems. "I'm sure I could find someone..." That was a bold faced lie. Castiel didn't know anyone else so if the Winchester's didn't help him he was goi alone, a fact e wasn't too keen on.

"I want to go with you, Cas!" Sam turned away from Dean. "Stopping Lilith must be important, right?"

Dean sighed. "Sam, if dad said-"

"I don't care what dad said! This is a life or death situation! Right Cas?" Sam looked up at him with a smile.

"W-Well I mean...yeah." Castiel shrunk back from Sam. He really didn't want to start family drama but he did need help. He wouldn't lie about the severity of this either. Then again Sam was only fourteen. Cas was torn as his gaze shifted from Sam to Dean and back. "It could be...if Lilith let's lucifer out...." Cas squirmed under Sam's gaze. Why did he have to look so hopeful and determined? It made him feel bad for making him fight with his brother.

Dean grumbled. "You know what, Sam? If you want to go out and and try to get killed, be my guest! But I have to come with you, because it's my job to keep you from fulfilling your death wish!" he started to put on his brown leather jacket. "Damn it, Sam. If I thought you wouldn't somehow get there by yourself, I wouldn't be forced to come with you!"

Sam grinned triumphantly. "Yeah, I probably would end up getting there somehow. But I don't have a death wish! We're doing this to save the world!"

Dean rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever."

Castiel stood awkwardly in the kitchen. What just happened? He shook his head and shuffled over to the door. "Are you sure this is okay?" He whispered to Dean glancing at Sam. "He's so young...you too. Are you sure you guys want to do this?"

"Well, we can't leave right now. We need to get some information first." Dean said. "That's why we're going to Uncle Bobby's." Dean smiled and practically pulled Sam out the door. "I'm driving."

"I call shotgun!"

"No you don't! Castiel gets to sit in the front."

"I do?" Castiel followed like a lost puppy. These boys moved fast. "I could just meet you there so Sam could sit up front. It's really simple just say my name and I can come wherever you are." Castiel explained thinking he was being a nuisance since Sam was pouting like Dean just took his favorite toy from him.

"No, it's fine, Cas. Sam can deal with it." Sam stuck out his tongue at Dean, who made a face back.

"Whatever, as long as I get to hug Uncle Bobby first."

"Sure, Sam. I love your weird requests." Dean smiled and ruffled Sam's hair. He got into the driver's seat. Sam crawled into the back.

Castiel nodded flashing Sam an apologetic grin. He slid into the passenger seat and buckled up. He pulled it tight wary of the metal automobile. This would be his first time in one and he wasn't too sure of it yet. "How far is your uncle exactly?" Castiel asked trying to keep from showing how nervous the car made him.

"It'll only be a few hours. Hey, Sam, call Bobby and tell him we're coming." Sam opened his flip phone and texted Bobby instead. he didn't like calling in the Impala, it was too loud.

Dean glanced at Castiel. He wondered if all Angels looked like humans, and if Castiel could hear his thoughts. That made him a little uncomfortable. He had no idea what Cas was capable of.

Castiel was fidgeting in his seat. He jumped when the car roared to life and held on to the door handle for dear life. It was strange feeling the car roll along. He shouldn't be afraid, he had wings and could fly, but there was something about being strapped inside a hunk of metal that terrified him. His green eyes stared out at the scenery as it flew by. "A few...hours." Castiel squeaked feeling uneasy. He shifted his position in the seat again.

Dean looked at Cas, feeling sorry for him. He was obviously scared. "You know, Cas, I've driven this car a million times and I've never gotten into an accident.... As long as you don't distract me." He turned his eyes back to the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay." Cas breathed out nodding fervently. His eyes watched everything on the road like it was some monster trying to get him. Castiel concluded he hated cars. All of them, no matter who was driving.
The car hit a bump and Castiel's hand darted out. He grabbed on to Dean's forarm out of instinct. His heart was racing as his panick rose. "Did we hit something? What was that? The car didn't break did it?!"

"It was just a bump on the road." Dean chuckled. He put his other hand on Cas' and tapped it. "You're fine." Castiel's nervousness was kind of amusing.

Castiel nodded but didn't let go. "I hate cars." Cas whispered. He held on to Dean for the rest of the ride. Castiel was shaking like a leaf, tensing at every bump in the road.
Once they arrive he couldn't get out of the car fast enough. He could still feel his heart racing even once he was out. "Next time...next time just call me."

"Okay." Dean tried not to laugh. He unlatched Cas' hand and got out of the car. Sam was asleep in the car, so Dean picked him up an carried him like a baby into Bobby's house. He dropped him off on the couch in the den.

Bobby came out of the kitchen with a beer in his hand. "Hey, Dean! It's nice to see ya!" He was about to hug him, but Dean stopped him and told him that Sam had called the first hug. Bobby laughed and nodded.

"So, I tried to dig up something about this Lilith character and it turns out that she's not someone you kids wanna mess with. She's damn powerful, Dean." He suddenly noticed Cas and looked back at Dean. "Who's your friend?"

Castiel walked in after Dean looking around. Definitely a bachelor pad if he ever saw one. Castiel snapped his head forward hearing Bobby address him.
"Oh, hi. I'm Castiel." Cas introduced himself with a shy wave. He moved forward to stand next to Dean.

"Hunter?" Bobby asked.

"Angel." Dean replied.

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Nice." Dean and Bobby could communicate with the least amount of words anyone could ever use. Sam was still fast asleep.

"So, show me what you found, Bobby. and Cas, what else do you know about this bitch?"

Bobby led him to his desk and showed him a book that had some info on Demons.

"That's not very...nice." Castiel started but faded off. He sighed and followed Dean and Bobby. "Um, not much really. She's extremely powerful I know that. Strong enough that not many angels would even think of facing her." Castiel shifted from foot to foot as his eyes floated around the room. Bobby sure had a lot of things around. Castiel reached for a small trinket hanging from the cieling. It was a rabbits foot and looked pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.