Destiel RP (Angelfire1 and k-michelle412)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean's voice lowered. "Yes. I wanna know." He really, really wanted to know. He wasn't sure why...

Castiel averted his gaze. Oh god he couldn't believe he was about to tell Dean about his dream. It had to be the way his voice dipped, just like in his dream, that made him do it.
"Um...you...y-you were in it. And um, I'm not really sure how it started but, I..we were um..." Cassius cleared his throat, glancing back to make sure Sam was still asleep, "You kissed me. I was sort of shocked at first but...you kept going and I sort of fell in to step with it. Um, after that you uh, k-kissed down my neck a-and uh, that...that felt really good. I'm n-not really sure how but uh, our shirts were gone and you kept kissing. I..didn't even know the human mouth could do what you did." Castiel's blush was getting worse and worse. He faintly wondered why he was saying all of this. Why didn't he just lie?
"Um, m-my jeans got really tight then and um, when...when I told you, you showed me how you...h-how you get rid of it. A-At first you just um, used your hand. Uh, had me do it to you too. Um th-then it switched and...and you said you could use your mouth too. That...was um...really nice." Castiel felt like digging a whole and laying in it right now. "I...uh...hit my um...climax a-and then....I....woke up." Castiel kept his eyes down. He had no idea why on God's literally green Earth he chose to tell the truth. He could have lied. He SHOULD have lied.

"Oh." Dean was blushing furiously, but he kept a straight face. "And it felt really good?" Dean couldn't even believe how turned on he was at that moment. He started to pull over, luckily it was a back road, so there was no one around them. Once, the car was stopped, he turned his entire body around to face Cas. "So, what you're saying is, that I did this?" He kissed Cas once on the lips. "Right?"

• Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
Castiel nodded not daring look up. He was terrified of Dean's reaction. "It....felt really good." Castiel whispered.
His heart pounded heavily as the car slowed. He thought Dean was going to kick him out. He really wouldn't be surprised though but it still would hurt.
He heard Dean face and and slowly turned his body to face him as well.
"So, what you're saying is, that I did this?" That's all Castiel heard before soft lips were on his. Cas's eyes widened in shock, staring at Dean in surprise. "Right?" Castiel could only nod numbly. "Yeah...just like that." Castiel's voice was low and rough, his eyes still large as he watched Dean with amazement.

Dean went back and pressed his lips against Cas' again, this time, moving more and gently overlapping their lips. He put a hand on Cas' cheek and softly rubbed his thumb over the Angel's cheekbone.

Castiel was still hesitant with his movements. He leaned forward, kissing Dean back now. He sighed in content as Dean caressed his cheek. It was so sweet. His lips parted slightly, a tiny hint that Dean was allowed to take over, he'd submit to whatever the male wanted right now.

Dean pulled back and slowly started trailing kisses down Cas' neck. "I did this next, right?" He said between kisses. He looked up at him for a moment, then gave a tiny nip on Cas' collarbone. Bet he wasn't expecting that. He put his hands on Cas' hips and played with the hem of his shirt. He hoped to God that Sam wouldn't wake up.

Castiel nodded fervently. His face slowly bore a rosy red flush. His eyes fluttered closed as Dean carried kisses from his lips to his neck.
"Y-Yeah." Castiel was barely able to form a coherent thought right now. As teeth nipped at his unknowingly sensitive collarbone Castiel jolted, whimpering in please. "D-Do that again please." Castiel was already breathless and this was only just beginning. Sam was all but forgotten, asleep in the back.

Dean smirked and nipped his collarbone again. "You like that, huh?" He ran his hands under Cas' shirt and pulled him closer, until their chests were pressed together. "Well, I like that you were dreaming about me." He purposefully talked into Cas' neck, so he could feel his warm breaths.

"Yeah." Castiel was shivering under every touch. He wasn't used to this, this pleasure. Is that what humans described this as?
He keened in the back of his throat as Dean's rough voice spoke to him. His hands were warm and Castiel wanted them everywhere. In every possible place on his body.

"He's..H-He's waking up." Castiel whispered. He didn't want this to stop. No he wanted this to go on forever but Sam was stirring in the back seat at he didn't need to see this.

Dean looked up at Cas, then back at Sam. Damn it! He turned back and nuzzled his face into Cas' neck. "We'll pick this up later." He really didn't want to stop. He wanted to wrap his arms around that freaking Angel and pleasure him forever. The blush in his cheeks went away and he started to pull onto the road again.

Sam's eyes fluttered open. "Are we there yet?" He yawned.

"It'll be another hour, go back to sleep, Sammy." Please, please go back to sleep.

"I'm not tired anymore." Sam rested his chin on the seat inbetween Cas and Dean.

• Love
Castiel looked out of the window. His face was still ok fire and he didn't want Sam to ask. His hands were folded in his lap hiding the evidence of what Dean had done to him.
It was uncomfortable sitting like that but over the last hour of the ride, it faded. Castiel would steal glances at Dean and blush. What happened back on that road? Castiel wondered if Dean liked him or was just messing with him. He wasn't sure but e was sure he liked every little thing Dean did back there.

When Dean finally drove into the little town where someone supposedly had a Demon-killing knife, he was partially relieved, and partially disappointed. He didn't want to have to fight demons right now to get a freaking knife. He sighed and pulled up to a motel parking lot. He glanced at Cas and got out of the car.

(I gtg be on later)

Castiel and Sam followed Dean's lead. He stood off to the side while they got their room keys, unsure of what to do or say.
When they got to the room Castiel mumbled something about going to shower and retreated to the small bathroom. There was only one bed to share for three people.

Dean just stood in the middle of the room, while Sam jumped onto the bed and curled up on top of the freshly-made covers.

Castiel showered, thoroughly washing his hair. He didn't have to but it gave him a reason to be away from Dean and think. Throughout his shower, Castiel decided it was a fluke and he should forget about it.
He exited the shower, towel dried his hair. Castiel walked out of the bathroom, towel around his waist, ball of dirty clothes in his hand. "Do you think they have a washing machine here?"

Dean looked up at Cas and his eyes widened. "Uh, maybe, I-I don't know..." He turned to see Sam had fallen asleep again. THANK GOD FOR TIRING CAR RIDES! He didn't make a move, though. Cas was very attractive, he noticed. He really wanted to grab him and kiss him, but he hesitated.

Castiel shivered under Dean's gaze. He swallowed thickly, shifting weight from foot to foot. "Oh...okay um..." Castiel sighed. They couldn't even speak to each other. This was ridiculous. How were they supposed to get anything done if they could barely look at each other. "About what happened in the car um..."

Dean couldn't think of what to say, so he bit his lip. This was starting to get really uncomfortable, especially with Cas in only a towel. He just realized that he had totally been talking dirty in the car. Shit, this is so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.