Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GODS. MY internet was off! D: Im so sorry! >:(. I will have to drop this anyhow, I'm so sorry for any problems I caused.

I just realized something. What about Milo and Kida's kid? Wouldn't they be a disney hero?

INSPIRATION!!!!

What if one of the heroes (or villains) invited everyone to a karaoke party? Then each hero/villain could sing a song from their movie.

Violet wouldn't mind going, but she wouldn't sing. Unless she had to, of course.

Classes are still on page 12 and I am at a friend's house, but I will try to post sometime today.

I've been kinda busy, not having much time to formulate great posts, I should have time to get one in Saturday... If I don't pass out after work... otherwise I'll definitely have one up on sunday :3

is governor ratcliffs daughter position still open?

sweet.... also.... would it be possible to make her a twin? A brother sister combo thing...

4df2104232c1ab0c29230bfd5c7cd7de.jpg

::Villain or Hero:: Villan
::Name:: Cassandra Ratcliff
::Nickname:: Cass, Cassie, Sandra
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: 17
::Year of High school:: junior
::Height:: five foot eight
::Weight:: 120 pounds
::Eye Color:: emerald green
::Hair Color:: black
:Skin Color:: pale white
::Other Physical Decription::

~~~

::Child of:: {Governor RatCliff}
::Other Family:: 1 twin brother
::Pets:: 1 black cat named Shadow, 1 Doberman Pincher named Shetan (devil)
::Friends::
::Enemies::
::Crush:: TBA
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: TBA

~~~

::History::
Cassandra is the younger of two her twin brother having been born a few minutes before her. She however was the favorite, as Daddy thought she could woo the prince of England and earn the family a higher title. She was pressured into trying to convince the man that she was his one and only, but she didn't want anything to do with the guy. In the end, she was offered a chance to have a new life and she took it. Going to this school for royals she thought she could make a name for herself and not fall into her father's footsteps.
::Personality:: She is a bit dark and distant though she wants to learn more about others. She hasn't had that options though thanks to dear old dad.
::Hobbies: Art, music, drawing, dancing and singing
::Likes:: Singing, moonlight, winter nights
::Dislikes:: overly happy individuals
::Dreams/Wishes:: To find her own happiness
::Other::
megan-fox-jonah-hex-promos_1_zpsca0f4523.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

guapiuhg.jpg

::Villain or Hero:: Villain
::Name:: Jaz Heed
::Nickname:: Jaz
::Gender:: male
::Age:: 18
::Year of High school:: Senior
::Height:: 6'0 ... tall I guess
::Weight:: 170lbs, perfect weight
::Eye Color:: blue
::Hair Color:: dark brown
:Skin Color:: very tan, typical Jordanian skin tone
::Other Physical Decription:: Besides his fathers skin tone he looks only like his mom.

~~~

::Child of:: Jafar and Amina Heed

::Other Family:: Farrah (13) {sister}, Kassim (10) {brother}, Omar (7) {brother}, Fatima (7) {sister}
::Pets:: Bugsy:: 15yr old, gelding, dark bay friesian cross, 17hh horse || Daisy (left cat) & Muddy (middle) & Goldie (dog):: 6months & 5 months & 4 months old, Female, orange and white cat & brown Tabby cat & yellow Lab, cat & cat & dog
::Friends:: Carter {?}, Jason {?}, Rahab {?}, Mallory {?}
::Enemies:: Zach, Harley, Ben {?}, Lionel {?}
::Crush:: Open
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: Open

~~~

::History:: Being the son of Agrabah's new MOST WANTED is definitely not easy... thankfully, it never fazed Jaz much. After Jafar seemingly 'vanished' he ended up meeting Amina and they sort of started a family... a family of Aladdin hating, royal family despising villain children. Jaz was the first one born into the family. at 3:33am on March 1st Jaz became the first 'heir to the villain throne' in Jafar's mind. His father trained him in all his evil ways and told him numerous times never to get a parrot as a henchman. Now, after being invited to go to school with the heroes he can finally put his training to the test and wreck some havoc on the 'good guys'.
::Personality:: I've heard different things, one of the more common names I've been called is "player." So maybe I dump girls... or just downright ignore them until they give up on me once I get tired of them. I always get what I want in the end. There's more to me than that though, I mean obviously I'm handsome and fun... and rich. I have a love of water. Some people consider me conceited and pompous. Honestly, I consider myself to be very chalant, always, and I'm sure of myself, never letting my focus or confidence waver. I love to be a mystery.
::Hobbies: Football, Wrestling, Surfing, Sports
::Likes:: girls, parties, cars, motorcycles, football, soccer, wrestling, driving, beach, surfing, windsurfing, waterskiing, beach volleyball, pleasure riding
::Dislikes:: not getting his way, shyness, school, girls who think they are all that, reading, quiet, snow, and the coldnot getting his way, shyness, school, girls who think they are all that, reading, quiet, snow, and the cold
::Dreams/Wishes:: For the villains to finally get revenge on those good-for-nothing heroes and rule everything.
::Other:: beep.
WOw.... I like him! maybe he and Cass would get along

Haha, probably :3 so long as she's a villain Pres will ike them basically.

emo-guys-hair-6.jpg

::Villain or Hero:: Villan
::Name:: Jason RatCliff
::Nickname:: none
::Gender:: Male
::Age:: 17
::Year of High school:: junior
::Height:: five foot eight
::Weight:: 120 pounds
::Eye Color:: green (wears blue contacts)
::Hair Color:: black/blonde
:Skin Color:: pale white
::Other Physical Decription::

~~~

::Child of:: Governor Ratcliff
::Other Family:: 1 twin sister
::Pets:: none
::Friends::
::Enemies::
::Crush:: TBA
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: TBA

~~~

::History:: He is the oldest child of Governor Ratliff and the woman that had been his mother. No one really talked about her, so he didn't know just who his mother was to their father. It didn't matter to him, he had heard she left for some other guy and he hated her for leaving them with a man that was only interested in power and using them to obtain it. It was his sister that bared the brunt of that problem though so he felt bad for her, it was a wonder that she ended up relatively decent.

::Personality:: He is a bit more laid back then his sister, though he is curious about how others will react to them
::Hobbies: riding, reading, exploring
::Likes:: Summer days, warm evenings, his sister
::Dislikes:: anyone getting close to Cass, being used
::Dreams/Wishes:: To make a way for himself and his sister.
::Other::
he is bisexual. but has a thing for his sister... more overprotective of her, seeing himself as her guardian

Hmmm... Drama much? Prescott currently has a thing for Rahab, even though they're more or less just best friends (he's a bit of a player though, it could be fun to rp n_n)

Status
Not open for further replies.