Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mojave is near the Mojave desert right?
Mojave is the Mojave desert. I call myself a Mojavian or a desert rat.

I was home-schooled for kindergarten, first, and seventh grade. In sixth grade, the kids from the other elementary school joined us at the middle school. Other than that, it was basically the same group through high school.

I wouldn't mind visiting your Australian desert someday.

Mojave is the Mojave desert. I call myself a Mojavian or a desert rat.

I was home-schooled for kindergarten, first, and seventh grade. In sixth grade, the kids from the other elementary school joined us at the middle school. Other than that, it was basically the same group through high school.

I wouldn't mind visiting your Australian desert someday.
You should definitely come, its' very red XD And hot, dry, very very large... Uluru is awesome though!

I went to public school... it was pretty nice since I've grown up with the same kids my entire life...

No, it was taken a couple days ago.

:O Well since we're all shariiing. I went to a french immersion elementary - middle school, so I stayed with the same group of kids for all that time. Then I went to a crappy high school for two years and then a better (but still kind of crappy) high school for the last two years and the group of kids that I practically grew up with were dispersed between five schools. >.<

And now I'm in community college...Which is also crappy.

Ahh... Community college... I hate it XD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
INSPIRATION!!!!

What if one of the heroes (or villains) invited everyone to a karaoke party? Then each hero/villain could sing a song from their movie.

Oh my gosh yes. That would be hilarious. xD :O Except Gem wouldn't have a song...Did the huns sing a song? :O ...He'd just sing A Girl Worth Fighting For *wiggles eyebrows at Tess*

Reactions: TyratheTyrant
INSPIRATION!!!!

What if one of the heroes (or villains) invited everyone to a karaoke party? Then each hero/villain could sing a song from their movie.
I think it would have to be a hero/villain plan. Some heroes wouldn't come if invited by a villain and some villains wouldn't come if invited by a hero.

Maybe we could even sing to each other...I actually don't know any songs from The Hunchback of Notre Dame well (except maybe "Hellfire," which Rahab wouldn't sing), but I'll look them up.

On another note, I'll be taking a trip tomorrow and will have less access to the internet for a couple of weeks. I will still be able to post every day or two.

@AAB -
Maybe it could be encouraged by teachers?
That wouldn't work on the same villains who wouldn't come if invited by a hero. It would have to be a collaboration between a hero and a villain. (Besides, I've never known a teacher who would promote someone's after-school party they're not invited to.)

I think villains would show up just to cause fights and problems

I think AAB right about it having to be a collab. Maybe we can get the most accepting Heroes and the kindest Villains to come together in an attempt to forge stronger bonds between the two groups. Like a treaty meeting or something. And both parties invite there own peeps.

Hmm I agree! Let's see, the nicest heroes in my opinion are
Harley
Tess
Sydney
and Shawn
(whoever else feel free to add)

The most agreeable villains would probably be
Mallory
Gem
Elliot
and Carter
(feel free to add whoever)

Reactions: AAB
@Adira -

Jeannette also has a nice personality, and tries to get along with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.