Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can probably put him in woodshop instead of art if you want XD ... I just noticed there was only (i think) 1 other guy in dance... and I wanted them to have completely different schedules so jason could panic or something :3

As for cassie, I think art was full, that's how she got french, and I gave her theater figuring it would combine both music and art :3

ah that's fine... and yes

Jason: Wait... WHAT IM NOT WITH CASSIE NOOO THE WORLD IS GOING TO END! <----- drama much?

Cassie: facepalm and he is the older sibling... sits in a dark corner. Story of my life.

oh and is Sally and Jacks kid taken? I wasn't sure since I though the person that did the queen of hearts kid also did that child as well....

if so, I have a perfect girl for their daughter

C1000_American_Punk_Girl.jpg

I had her as Sally in another roleplay I did on a different site, though she could also pass as the red queens daughter I suppose lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah.. Alright, so I still didn't manage to get a reply in and life is getting hectic unfortunately.. I am going to have to either drop this thread or put it on hold until RL calms down a bit.. Sorry guys!

@thegothicbeauty She can be reopened to you sure!

@Tayssi I'm very sorry to hear that, though I totally understand! IT's up to you, you could always keep it and reply when you can.

Question, do you guys think that Gem and Aidan would get along?

@TyratheTyrant if you wanted Kaylie to interact with someone closer to her age Sidney is also open :3

{ STILL HERE
Sorry for lacking/slacking. Will post tonight!
I'm spending time with parents >_<"
S O R R Y!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
C1000_American_Punk_Girl.jpg

::Villain or Hero::Hero
::Name:: Elizabeth Skellington
::Nickname:: Lizzy
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: 18
::Year of High school:: senior
::Height:: five foot 7
::Weight:: 105 pounds
::Eye Color:: dark brown
::Hair Color::black/red
:Skin Color:: tanned
::Other Physical Decription::

~~~

::Child of:: Sally Skellington x Jack Skellington
::Other Family:: Dr. Finklestine(?)
::Pets:: Spike (father's ghost dog)
::Friends:: TBA
::Enemies::
::Crush:: Open
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: Open

~~~

::History:: Lizzy is the first and only child of the king and queen of Halloween town. As such, she had the ability to go around the entire town and see just what everyone did. She also visited the other holiday towns to see just what they did. When she didn't find anything that she was really interested in she returned home sharing what she had seen with the other children of her town. As she grew older, she was taught how to scare people just like her father did for Halloween each year. At first, it was fun to do, but she was getting tired of doing the same thing ALL the time. She wanted adventure, to explore more worlds and see the sights.

When she was invited to the Academy she accepted right away wanting to see just who these other people were that would attend. After all, she could see both the good and bad side of the heroes and villains and see just where she fit in. After all, she might have been the daughter of heroes, but did that really make her good? What defined good and bad anyways? Most thought that scaring people was bad, and her father had stolen Christmas one year, wasn't that considered bad?

::Personality:: She is a bit sassy like her mother, but also rather level headed.
::Hobbies: Decorating, singing, scaring, pranks
::Likes:: Halloween, night, moonlight, spooky things
::Dislikes:: Oogie Boogie
::Dreams/Wishes:: To be her own person, She wants to find out what her goal in life is. After all, how likely is she to take over for daddy?
::Other::

Sorry life been crazy I'll start posting more as in every day but can someone help me out to which period we are around or going into ?

Are you still looking for the son of the Queen of Hearts and Sally and Jack's daughter?

any ideas of what class to put Lizzie in? I have to think about her class schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.