Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could keep her in the classes of the former jack's daughter.

@TyratheTyrant both Leo and Tessa are in health...so you could of just changed where she was and changed Adonis's thing

if anyone wants to interact with my characters feel free

Cassie is in health,
Jason is in English
and Lizzie is in Advanced English (though that might change if her classes change...)

I am finally home and have the charts updated. I still need to find out how much story I missed.

Oh, still in second period after two weeks? How about having the bell ring?

Wait, is the Skellington Girl position still open? :O Or has it since been taken?

My apologies. Just noticed it was taken on the previous page. I'll be off then ^_^;;;

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting on a few people as well, Next class.

(I haven't been getting alerts for this >.<)

where is the class list located again? cuz I cant find it >.<

Page 11, but there's a link to it on the character list on page 2.

No one has posted in FOR-EV-AR. I'm kinda getting bored now.

Yea I think some people lost interest. Though school is starting up as well...

I think a big issue is that 1 class period is taking multiple days to do.

I haven't really been posting personally because I don't really know how to get my characters it interact with anyone else's... Or feel comfortable since I don't really know anyone else to just interact with them.

My characters are both kinda stuck...i feel like maybe we shouldn't rp classes? Since then it takes forever to get through a day

Reactions: thegothicbeauty
I am too getting sorta bored. Classes seem to be rather long and boring so we are going to cut the classes.

I think maybe do away with classes. I realize this is a school rp but it does take forever with classes. That is why most rps with schools die quickly.

• Thank You
Reactions: AAB
...and that's why the most successful roleplay I ever GMed suddenly died. I thought my brother was cursed.
Next time I attempt a school roleplay, I'll make it start during finals week and skip over the classes.

so...what are we gonna do now? Are we going to skip to the end of the day or are we just letting this die?

Skip to lunch? You want to make the skip post, Adira, or should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.