Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... Drama much? Prescott currently has a thing for Rahab, even though they're more or less just best friends (he's a bit of a player though, it could be fun to rp n_n)
ah haha well if he is already paired with someone that's alright....

though if he does end up with Cassandra, he will have to worry about her twin brother lol

on a side note, yea that would be interesting drama. She wont be easy to get to open up though. the whole being used by her father thing makes her a bit wary of others

not sure how to start with the twins....

uh anyone have any suggestions?

I think the class one works, I don't know how they would react to meeting a royal just yet.

also is there a position for pocohantas? (totally spelled that wrong didn't I?)

yea I figured that is why I asked. lol well you have two villains with the twins hehe

Welcome, Ratcliffs.
I found Rahab has no classes with Shawn, who I thought for her to have a crush on, so she might return Jaz's interest. But maybe not realize it until Cassandra got into the picture...?

I finally have a chance to post, so this is the first roleplay I'm going to catch up on before I run out of time again.

Welcome, Ratcliffs.
I found Rahab has no classes with Shawn, who I thought for her to have a crush on, so she might return Jaz's interest. But maybe not realize it until Cassandra got into the picture...?

I finally have a chance to post, so this is the first roleplay I'm going to catch up on before I run out of time again.
thank you, and that could be fun. though if you want Rahab to have a crush on Shawn couldn't she meet him in the hallway or at lunch? Or during some other event... and no im not doing this to have Jaz... though I do like him lol

im just trying to help out ^^. Cassie I don't think will actually end up being anyones crush though. I don't know, she just... doesn't seem all that crushable unless someone likes the dark mysterious type of girl who is actually a real beauty underneath her dark exterior... lol

Jason, well I could see him being a crush for someone, if he wasn't always so concerned about his sister

I can't add the new villains to the chart on page 2 until I get back on the 17th, or to the class chart here until then. (I'll also need to remove Rainbow from the lists, it seems. Pity. [For class assignment purposes, Jason Queen, Jackie Frost, and Sarah Skellington have no classes and won't count toward the max of 8 per class.])

So I hope Adira, Happy, or Gothic can choose classes for the new villains according to the system: try to keep them in classes that would be appropriate to their grade level, be sure to have at least one each of history, English, math, and science, and don't go over 8 students per class. (I also suggest not giving them too many classes together to interact with a larger variety of characters as a player.) I see seven signed up for English second period, so only one of your characters can take that slot.

I can work on that if gothic doesn't want to choose their classes :3

• Thank You
Reactions: AAB
either way is fine :3

I can fix the class thing, I just figured Jason would be shadowing his sister as much as possible, I didn't realize there was a limit to those in the class...

and I don't mind what class they are in, I would LOVE an art class if that is an option. >.< or music

Geez! I've missed a lot! So we've got new people, welcome @thegothicbeauty, we lost someone which is sad, and there's a Karaoke party? ... OH MY GOD! Li would so drag Sid to that thing! There are so many Mulan songs I love! Alfred would probably try and hide in the corner during the whole thing.

Reactions: Adira
hehe Cassandra would sing

or

and thanks for the welcome ^^

I know right? I have a playlist with both of them, 'my heart will go on', sexy naughty bitchy me, and a few others lol

Reactions: Adira
tentative schedules for cassie and jason ... I sent this to @AAB as well

Cassandra:
1} English
2} Health
3} Chem
4} World History
5} Trigonometry
6} French
7} Theater

Jason:
1} Dance