Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked through the lyrics of THoND. Most songs are duets and/or have speaking parts and/or are in Latin. It seems the only one Rahab might sing is "God Help the Outcasts." But I don't think she would admit to heroes that she feels like an outcast or to herself that there is a God.

I wonder whether I could have Rahab write a song for the event...maybe put alternate words to a tune from the movie.

@AAB you could always make it kinda dramatic and go outside or something xD
It could be cool if you made your own song

Reactions: AAB
She could sing her dad's song, but I forget what it's called.

Also Jaz would have a problem since Jafar doesn't sing a song. Period.

Jafar sings the prince ali reprise ^.^

Anyways, I think someone (li maye?) would have to physically drag Sidney to the party as she's so freaking shy XD

Guys if you haven't posted in awhile, PLEASE POST! If you haven't posted in awhile and you haven't Pm'd one of the GM's or posted here a reason your character is at risk for being deleted and the spot re opening!

I just had a thought: if Jaz decided the karaoke party would be a good time for a little revolution, and had time to arrange things with the villains, Rahab could sing an altered version of "Hellfire" to let the heroes know the villains are taking charge. Though what with so many villains making friends with heroes and vice versa, it may not be a feasible plan.

If a spot reopens, it doesn't have to be the same character slot, right? It would be more interesting if Blair's hero spot were taken by a character whose nemesis is already a student here.

I'd be open to that idea yes. Who were you thinking @AAB
I'm not planning to take on another character (I might if not for my impending trip). But Rahab's and Alf's parents both had protagonist couples in their stories who may have kids to come to the school. Wendy's kid could show up too; Neverland gets a rather flexible time-frame. (Ash's dad wasn't a villain to the protagonists, and Jason's mom's nemesis is probably Jason's age.)

Hmm I agree! Let's see, the nicest heroes in my opinion are
Harley
Tess
Sydney
and Shawn
(whoever else feel free to add)

The most agreeable villains would probably be
Mallory
Gem
Elliot
and Carter
(feel free to add whoever)
I agree, I think elliot wouldnt mind going to/getting others to go to a party ^w^

I'm not planning to take on another character (I might if not for my impending trip). But Rahab's and Alf's parents both had protagonist couples in their stories who may have kids to come to the school. Wendy's kid could show up too; Neverland gets a rather flexible time-frame. (Ash's dad wasn't a villain to the protagonists, and Jason's mom's nemesis is probably Jason's age.)

I think you mean Leo...Ash is Jack Sparrows son and Leo is Hooks son

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I could definitely see Jaz doing something like that. I could also see Harley, Tess, Mallory and Carter coming up with the party idea and telling everyone about it.

yes...but you mentioned Wendy's kid as Ash's dad not being a villain to the protagonists and Neverland

Reactions: remmey
yes...but you mentioned Wendy's kid as Ash's dad not being a villain to the protagonists and Neverland
I don't know what you mean. I looked at the villains who had no nemesis at the school and made a reference to each.

Status
Not open for further replies.