Dependent

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Thalia began to cry silently. She was too scared now, and the words were adding more fire than it already was. She didn't dare speak to the furious girl.

Iretese looked at Theo and calmly stated, "Calm down, now. Some of us had nothing to do with this... I just came from school. We'll take care of everyone as soon as we can. In fact, I can drive you to the St. David's Hospital if you want. He looks seriously hurt." She looked at Lysander and everyone else. "Do forgive me for the impudence I've set upon you, but I wanted to see if you were feeling all right."

Iretese then grabbed a slice of chocolate cake. She offered Thalia cake but she rejected. It was hard to form the words, so she whispered into Iretese's ear. "I'm dangerously allergic to dairy, wheat, mold and tree nuts. As much as I love the smell of cake, I can't have any, thank you." Then, she whispered to Kuro's ear, "Don't inhale the oleander too much. They're poisonous... and it was the only flowers I had."

Lexi went to Lysander and sat beside him, and patted his shoulder to tell him that she's here. she was a little afraid of Theo. Well I'm so sorry for trying to help, she thought to herself blandly. Her hands were bloodied, but somehow she didn't want to wash it off.

So noisy and chaotic, I want my cake, she thought to herself randomly.

((What's wrong with 999 lmao :p ))

Kuro touched Theo's shoulder as he moved forward and picked his brother up from the floor. "I won't inhale the Oleander much and I promise to take him to the hospital. All of you calm down and relax. I don't blame anyone for this." He replied as he walked through the open door of their house and made his way to the car as he struggled to open it and place his brother inside. He looked at the entire group as he waved off and began to make his way out as he began to drive towards the nearest hospital.

Ari just looked around as she immediately grabbed the done cake and gave a slice to Lexi and Lysander as she began to clean the blood from the floor. "Don't worry Theo... Kuro's brother is an idiot. I don't think he would take it to heart if you stabbed him." Ari whispered trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"You stabbed Shiro?" Lysander squeaked, "Wh-why would you do that? That's not very nice at all. He thinks I'm sexy. You shouldn't stab people who call me sexy. It's rude. And it smells like cake. . . and I fucking hate being blind because I'm so fucking confused and it's not fair and I hate you all because you're acting like I need all this help that I don't and you're ignoring what I'm asking for."

And no one was listening to her...and Kuro was being an idiot...She stood up and tried to follow him to the door, slipping in blood as she went. "God damn it! Put him back down and call a fucking ambulance!" She hit Kuro in the back and just stood there. "Fine! Let him die in your FUCKING CAR THEN!"

She stormed back inside and glared around. No one listened to her. No one listened to her and she was covered in blood. She glared at her brother. "No one thinks you're sexy, Lysander. Especially with how fucking whiny you are. And no one here wants your help, Ari."

Yeah, she was speaking out of hurt, but at the moment, she didn't care. If no one was going to listen to her or do anything she said, she might as well say whatever she wanted. She walked upstairs and slammed the door to the upstairs bathroom, turning the lock. She turned the shower on, plugged the tub, and stripped down to take a shower-bath. Screw them.

((lol nothing's wrong with 999. Sometimes I just get surprised that people are in different countries than I am, that's all. ;) Aaannndddd I'm just making sure no one thinks I'm pissed at anyone. The being pissed is all Theo lol :D ))

Iretese grabbed her car keys to her Camarro. "Lysander, do you wish to follow them or would you all like to take your minds off of the incident?"

Thalia kept a straight face. "Lysander, if she doesn't think so... I will return the favor..." She gave Lysander a red rose from the bouquet. "Here is a gift of kindness. Theo sure is scary, isn't she?"

Iretese re-introduced herself. "I am Iretese Bjork, a Norwegian transfer student. This is my best friend, Thalia Montesquieu, the wonderful woman of pride. She loves to keep you all in harmony. With THAT out of the way, who would like to go on an adventure?" It was already 6:00 PM, and it was raining even harder.

Thalia smiled, "Can we go to my flat first? I've not taken my allergy medicine." She winked at Lysander. "And we'll go and get Theo if she's feeling better."

Iretese smiled, "We're actually next to you on the left~!" Iretese brushed her thigh-length hair.

". . . what?" Now Lysander was even more confused, "Did you just hand me a flower? Where is Norwegia? Theo isn't that scary she's just kinda mean. What do you guys look like? I can't really see. . ."

Thalia showed her face to him. She lit up her sapphire blue eyes and her blonde hair. Thalia smiled as she saw Lysander. "Well, I just wanted to treat you how a real friend would, even if we only met once or twice. And yes, it's a rose. One of the most commonly bought flowers. It's raining kind of bad out there, so if you don't mind... I would like for you to get to know me a little better."

Iretese commented, "Norway is up in the Arctic, A little to where Russia is. I come from Alesund, Norway. It's a cold climate, and it's not all too far from the northeastern part of the U.K. Norway is quite nice~! We even have our own language! 'Hei! Hvordan har du det?' is 'Hello! How are you?' in Norwegian. In Norway, we even have our music--,"

Thalia cleared her throat. "Soyez tranquille, Iretese. Nous nous apprêtons à faire." When Iretese looked dumbfounded when the French girl commanded, she said it again in English. "Be quiet, Iretese. We're getting ready to go. Lysander, would you like to come with us? Or would you want us to stay here?"

"Why do you want to get to know me better?" Lysander asked, even more confused than before, "I don't know. . . you guys are kinda strangers and ever since I got blind Theo and Kuro and Lennox have seemed kinda weird about letting me go places with people so they probably wouldn't be happy since I can't see anything and you guys might try to kidnap me or something."

Thalia sighed, "Understood. Well, we just moved next door to your left. We were interested in seeing what was up. If you want us to leave, we can do that. However, due to the money raising off the roof... and both of our parents are dead... save for Iretese's as they're in their home country... the owners of our flat might evict us if we don't pay the bills. I hope it isn't any trouble if we stay here and try to learn the rules."

Iretese nodded her head in regret. "Unfortunately, we can't deal with money at this point. We have to either settle in the apartment we'e in, live in the streets, or stay with one who would understand our circumstances. Besides, since our followers from the Foreign Exchange Program are... nowhere to be found... we might as well stay here in this place."

Thalia cleared her throat, "well, I'm sorry if I'm creeping you out. I just want to be friendly, that's all."

Iretese then replied, "You know, being a friendly stranger won't help at all. I think it's best if we try to stay out of their business."

Thalia nodded her head, "But we have nowhere to go. Besides, all we're doing is carrying a bunch of luggage from our homeland. Besides, I have a flower shop... It's not doing well in business. Because I needed money to keep up the flat, I convinced the owner of the store to become the manager."

((They do, and at this point, I do not know what to do at this point. Maybe we can fit Iretese and Thalia in. In fact, maybe I'll have them come over every day or every other day as good friends. I don't want my characters to come off as weirdos.))

((They are, and I changed my post to reflect that. Sory about that)

Iretese and Thalia left the room and into the kitchen, in where Thalia smelled something delicious. "Cakes... Too bad I can't have dairy..."

Iretese grabbed a slice of chocolate cake and wolfed it down. She showed Thalia the salad. "There's some salad in the fridge if you want some. It's poppy seed dressing~!"

Thalia chuckled, "Sorry, but no; I'm allergic to dairy products. I would like some red wine vinegar for my dressing."

Lexi looked at everyone weirdly, and all she wanted to do was just run to her room, a haven, locked out from everyone. But she saw Ari still down here and she decided to stay down here.

She got up and took another slice of cake and went back beside Lysander. "Say aaaaaah," she told him softly, holding the cake near his mouth.

((Wait--I'm really confused. So they're new, they just walked into the house, talked to the people who lived there, then ate their food? We should really be talking about all of this on the OOC thread because that's just easier. Well not really but mods message me if they see OOC stuff on my threads.))

"THEO!" Lysander yelled, figuring that if Lennox hadn't come down by now with all of the commotion then it was likely that he was asleep. Besides, he needed to apologize to Theo, anyways. She seemed really annoyed with him and just stressed in general. He heard Lexi and made a face, ". . . why?"

((Oh, where is it? I'm sorry if I joined too late, but how should I have them blend in? I am dearly sorry for getting you confused. Should I stop posting or something?))

Thalia stopped herself. "you know, we are in someone's house. It's not right to eat their food. I think we should get out of here."

Iretese smiled, "Well, that's a good idea. I guess I got carried away because this place has a lot of things that Norway never had." Iretese went back into the room to get her suitcase as she was going to leave, but she didn't want to cause any trouble.

"Because I and Ari made cake. Now open your mouth and let me let you eat the cake please?" She said and hovered the cake nearer to Lysander.

((Don't stop posting! D:))

(Well, you can try not to trust them for now. However, it can be all right if Thalia and Lysander have a relationship... down the road. In fact, they're getting ready to go back to their flat.)

Thalia grabbed Iretese's car keys. "Well, sorry for intruding~! You guys have a good day~!" Thalia and Iretese made their way to the door and walked back to their flat. On the dresser, Thalia left Lysander her phone number. Even though it was strange for Thalia to be smitten with someone she didn't know, it was worth the time to get some form of help.

((What kind of relationship? Because I've said a bit on page 1 and a lot on page 5 about how Lysander is gay.))

"No," Lysander huffed, "First of all, you could be trying to put bugs or carrots in my mouth for all I know. And second--I don't need help to eat! I'm not a baby. Just because I'm blind right now doesn't mean that you guys have to treat me like I'm six months old."

(( http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=20500 ))

Theo had totally heard her little brother, but she was so frustrated! And he hadn't wanted to listen to her a second ago! Though, she really couldn't blame Lysander for anything. After all, he was blind and that was all her fault...She sighed, lying in the tub, letting the shower try to wash her problems away.

Lexi looked at Lysander with hurt. "Jeez, I was just trying to help," she replied, her personality turning a complete 360. Her green eyes glimmered from tears that were yearning to fall. She wiped them off and ran back to her room, locking herself up.

Miriam, shocked from everything, realized aloud, and to nobody in particular, "Kuro took Shiro to the hospital with a STAB wound. Should we worry about him being detained? Shit.. What's with Them, anyway?" Should she go after them? She noticed she was still standing defensively in the kitchen, grinding her teeth as people left the room, and getting too emotionally involved. She ought to go home, and let them deal with the situation..

She turned around and stood awkwardly staring at the mess in the kitchen. She made the decision to follow after Lexi up the stairs, just to assure her if she needed to talk... And Softly knocking on her door, asked if she could come in.