Dependent

"Are you okay?" Lennox asked, watching his sister, "Are you choking? Do you need me to do the heimlich?"

Ari giggled as she grabbed Kuro's other arm and looked at him with emotionless eyes. "Caaaaaake.... Must maaaake." She replied as she stared up at him.

He looked at them both rapidly and retreated from being overwhelmed. "What!? Cake? I swear that is all you two livee off of." He replied as he poked Ari which made her let go and began to tickle Lexi teasingly. "Gothcha! Now, I'll make some cake but you have to promise not to steal it and retreat to that room of yours until at least your done!" He replied.

Kuro looked at Lysander carefully. "Woah, wait a minute. I say we listen to your opposite here and let you at least get your operation done. I don't like the feeling of leaving you there like that. If you truly need that just invite him over and use the guest room downstairs. My room is above it and I'll even sleep here in the kitchen so you don't have to feel nervous." Kuro replied as he noticed Lennox say rabbit.

"Oh, that reminds me, I also have this." He remained holding Lexi's arm to ensure she wouldn't get away and walked towards a box at the edge of the kitchen. He grabbed a box and set it on the table as he carefully opened the top of the box. He revealed it to Lennox. A small black rabbit lay inside the box looking at everyone. The remains of a carrot were inside and it hopped slowly as it adjusted to the light.

"Found this guy... Don't think he is wild since we don't have rabbits but he is injured. Was thinking of cooking him but I think you guys would at least like to nurture it back to health." He smiled before hearing Theo's response. "Well I am worried about him but if he is safe I will be happy. I haven't even had sex but I don't worry about if you guys do." He listened to Theo's story as he frowned and began to make the cake he promised a little while ago. He grabbed an egg and it cracked in his hand as he listened to her story. He cleaned the mess immediately before grabbing another egg and hearing she still liked another person, for years now. "Friend zoned? What do you mean by that? Who do you like?" Kuro replied as he raised an eyebrow and began to teach Lexi how to bake a cake.

"Also, welcome Theo." He grinned.

He heard the door open and accidentally crushed another egg. "Gah! Why??" He replied as he began to clean it again. He waved happily at Iretese. "Don't frighten me while I cook."

Kuro then heard the other boy's age. "I will not allow someone that much older in this house unless he wants to be killed. I'm fine with relationships but I have an age problem. I agree you are mature but if you think combining ages makes you wise I strongly disagree." He replied.

Kuro walked over and handed Theo some water as she coughed. He patted her calmly on the back as he tried to calm her. "You alright? You seem to be into this sex thing? Is it really that popular? I never really had time since I never really went to school and just run this shop... Hey Ari, want to have sex?" He asked nonchalantly as he glanced over at her.

She reddened darkly as she grabbed a spatula and threw it at his face. "HELL NO! IDIOT!" She cried out as it caught him right on the forehead and knocked him to the ground. "I was joking!" He yelled as he grabbed at the bruise on his face. "Geez..."

"I think Kuro needs more help." Ari replied as she crossed her arms and pouted. "Anyways... The person who likes you is Th-" She was about to utter Theo's name and it seemed she wasn't going to catch herself if she wasn't stopped within moments.

(Sorry it is so long but wanted to comment on everything hope its ok!)

Reactions: 1 person
"That's not fair!" Lysander whined, "Older guys are cuter. Besides, if I'm with an eighteen year old now he's only like. . . three years older than me so it's not big deal. You're not allowed to kill the guys I sleep with. And Ronnie is fine, I trust him. He'll bring me home and make sure I'm okay and everything. Ronnie is nice. Lennox knows him."

Lennox, however, was no help in this situation. He was currently fussing over the little bunny that he was currently cradling in his arms.
"We would never eat you my precious little baby. You're just adorable aren't you? I love you," He spoke in a tone one would use to speak to a baby with.

((It's fine!))

"I've always said I was handsome, never fair." Kuro teased with his cheery tone. "Also, you currently can't see. We will fix that but you won't know if this Ronnie guy has gotten uglier since the last time you saw him." Kuro got to his feet and cracked his neck. "I see it as a big deal because I am worried about you. I can't really stop you and you did prove a point but please bring him here first. I just need to trust him and I will let you do what you want." Kuro walked over to the sink and grabbed a knife and touched it with his finger. "I'm not allowed to kill them? Well then, I will just savagely beat them up." Kuro replied as he rubbed Lysander's hair. "So did you trust the other guy last time you had sex and your brother walked in on you? If your trust is that lacking then I just want to reconfirm it myself. I trust you, I simply do not trust him."

Kuro eyed Lennox and laughed as he cuddled the rabbit. "Speak for yourself on that one... I was planning on eating it until I realized how cute it was." He joked as he watched him hold the rabbit. One of the rabbits feet was bound with bandages. Kuro had apparently healed its wound already but you could see the trouble it had with its hurt leg. A small little tag was on the bandages that said the following: 'Name, Little Kuro -3-'

"I didn't know what to name him." Kuro replied as he rubbed the back of his head and laughed. "We can decide later but the bunny is nice." He petted it softly. "With how you taunted your brother with the word rabbit earlier I thought you hated these things..." He replied as he looked at Lennox. "I think you should apologize to this bunny."

(Thanks!! XD)

"That wasn't it--I was just comparing him to a rabbit because they constantly breed with any opposite gender rabbit around them," Lennox told Kuro, "Like Lysander. He's had sex with every dude intrested in guys at our school. They have a name for him there. 'Sexy Sander'."

"This is why you aren't allowed home for long periods of time," Lysander muttered, "And you don't even go to my school anymore, how did you find out about that?"

"I follow Marcus on Twitter," Lennox answered, standing up and leaving the room with the bunny.

Poor Theo's mind was racing. First on the fact she couldn't get in a good breath. Then on how Kuro was apparently a virgin and was patting her back. THEN the whole statutory rape thing that was going on with her little brother and the boys he was apparently bringing home.

Of course, her head snapped to Ari, face set in a look that said something along the lines of I will murder you and three generations will scream in pain from what I do to your corpse. Ya know. Loosely translated from Glare to English. "Ari, isn't it time you go home? And Lysander, do I need to explain to you what Statutory Rape means? You aren't old enough to make that decision legally. ESPECIALLY at 13 with an 18 year old! That was just...that was wrong! And rape, technically, and...ugh...just...ugh! No more! Stick with 16 year olds if you want to do that!"

She sat back in her chair. It had been one hell of a day. She rubbed her arm and moved it so it was in her lap. Using her good arm, she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Well he doesn't breed with the opposite gender." Kuro replied with a grin and listened to the rest of Lennox's words. "What!? How much money does he make off that?" Kuro replied as he seemed to go off completely in the wrong subject. "Sexy Sander though? Do you think you can find a permanent boyfriend?" He asked Lysander directly.

"I say this is exactly why he visits. I never confront you but I do want to know more about you." He listened to Lennox say something about bird noises and some fellow named Marcus which he knew nothings about and quickly grabbed him by the shoulder to prevent him from leaving the room. "You can't eat that bunny raw, you know?" He replied to try and get more information out of the two."

Kuro had noticed that Theo had acted differently when he said he was never in a relationship and poked her forehead. "You of all people should know that I wouldn't commit to such things if it interfered with the family. I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't help you guys. Nor do I really care or involve myself in such things. Besides you guys I mostly deal with elderly couples within the shop or young kids looking for sweets. That is why I enjoy when you guys are home. It is a lot less lonely here with voices inside the house." Kuro remembere plenty occasions when one of them would get sick and he would spend the whole day taking care of them ad enjoyed the time they spent.

Ari froze as she saw Theo's face. "Thanatos! Yea... Thanatos..." Ari replied as she hung her head.

"Thanatos likes me?" Kuro raised an eyebrow. "I don't even know anyone of that name." He began to rub Theo's shoulder as she began to become stressed. "Calm down. What done is done, it is better to focus on just making things better than being angry at the past. We can't change it but its ok, Lysander is in good health and although his head is big we can try to offer him some advice."

He touched her injured arm and held it. "Just don't worry too much, alright?"

Lennox gasped, "I would never eat my little baby! I was just going to take him to my room. He's so adorable and sweet and I'm going to build a little house for him out of cardboard and shopping bags."

"He wasn't even eighteen at the time!" Lysander protested, "I said almost eighteen. He was still seventeen. And I don't make money off of it--you're so annoying! If it will get you to stop being so weird. . . what do you want to know?"

She sighed heavily. Great. Now he didn't even want a relationship! Especially one that would mess with the family.

He'd find her shoulders very, very tense, and when he took her arm, she almost cried. She sighed and tried to go back to her salad. She glared again at Ari, then put her good elbow on the table. "Yeah...Lys, I'm not buying you condoms but if you aren't using them, I'm going to just nail your door and window shut and lock you in there...."

"Its an animal like cows and chickens and we eat those all the time." Kuro replied. "I will admit though that it is cute. That is why I stalled in cooking it. Don't take it though, I'll probably change its bandages now. We have to keep it clean to make sure he doesn't get any infection and he needs to rest more than anything else. This is the houses pet so don't take him for yourself."

Kuro moved back towards Lysander. "Still, if Theo is uncomfortable with it we must do something. We are just worried, that is all. I was also teasing about the money thing. If you said yes then I would most likely kill someone." Kuro listened carefully as Lysander said they could ask what they wanted to know and Kuro hoped to lighten the mood. "How does it feel?" He asked innocently before Ari punched the back of his head.

"Stop being weird darn it! It isn't funny!" She replied condescendingly.

"I'm just trying to make it comfortable. It isn't a big deal." He murmured as he made sure he was away from Ari's fist. All he wanted to do was to get Lysander to blush.

He noticed how tense Theo was and looked at her. He was now starting to worried as if he said something bad or wrong. He tried to remember what had caused her this stress and immediately remembered. "Do you want me to get into a relationship?" He tilted his head questioningly. He dropped her hand gently to her side as if scared of hurting her as she tried to eat her salad. "I don't say you have to do something that drastic but I agree with you, Theo..." Kuro replied.

"Depends," Lysander shrugged with a yawn, "Different guys, different sizes, but I almost always end up taking it up the ass and as long as they use lube it feels fanfuckingtastic. And I use condoms, by the way."
He smirked slightly as he finished speaking, hoping to make Kuro feel more uncomfortable than him. He wasn't usually like this around his family. He was much more. . . uninnocent than most would think at first glace.

Lennox coughed, "I uh-- my bunny does not need to hear this."
He left the room before he could be stopped again.

"Depends, huh? Can you re-describe that. I'll make some book based on yaoi and try to sell millions. That idiotic sunlight book or whatever made millions. This should be better." He replied as if this was small talk. He didn't seem bothered but he looked at the others and laughed. "Probably shouldn't talk about that while we are eating though. "I'll just take some notes then."

"Darn it! He can't just take that rabbit! I'll cook Lennox whenever he gets back. Not like the bunny can understand English." He murmured. He patted Lysander on his shoulder before sighing. "Just make sure you are safe and I promise I won't label all your clothes Sexy Sander." Kuro replied as he stretched.

Do you want me to get into a relationship?

She blushed horribly and sighed. So much for finishing that salad. She sat back and put her fork down. "I want you to be happy, Kuro." She said softly.

She looked over at Lysander. "Ok, good." She was just going to ignore that first part. Her baby brother was so grown up. "Just...keep being safe...ok? Promise?"

"I am safe," Lysander muttered, "I use protection, I get tested, what more do you want me to do? Take birth control? And it just--depends. With a more experienced guy they know how to hit the prostate and that's just perfect. Less experienced guys are either afraid that they're going to hurt me and the sex is boring or they get super excited and I can't walk right for a week. Ronnie is more experienced. I like him. Not in a dating way, though. I don't really like the idea of a relationship like that."

Miriam, a 16-year-old neighbor, walked confidently up to the door with a pitcher of fresh juice in hand. She rapped softly on the door, calling out in a singsong voice- "Kuuuro? Theo? Anybody home?" hoping maybe that someone would hear, so she could share some of the sweet drink with her cherished friends. Maybe it would lighten their day a little, after the accident.

Her long, deep chestnut hair, held back with a bright purple bandana, moved gently as the breeze caught it. She let her shoulders slouch, the petite girl patiently waiting for someone to open the door. The glass pitcher slipped a little in her left hand, but she wouldn't drop it. She listened to the sound of very muffled conversation and smiled.

"Why are you always so red?" He moved his face closer to hers and inspected her cheeks. "You sick or something?" He questioned as he touched her forehead.

He gave a glance towards Lysander and laughed. "You can stop now. You should know I was joking. If you asked me personally what I would want from you is to fly or something but I trust you just worried. I just want you to stay with someone because of your condition but after it is cured I promise you can do what you want. I say you should find a guy though, you are cute and it shouldn't be hard for you. Hell, I have never found a single person but you seem attractive to others. Just promise me not to lose feelings in your legs. I still want you to walk regardless."

He then heard Theo's words as he looked at her immediately. "Me...? To be happy? But..." He didn't know how too.

He heard a tap on the door as he smiled. "Don't scare our next visitor with your talk, Lysander." He grinned.

((Well, how can I fit in my charrie?))

Iretese Svenja Bjork, a Norwegian sixteen-year old opened the door. She looked slightly Asian, with her blue eyes darting across the room. She wore a blue dress that hugged her breasts and her slim body. She smiled, trying to be nice. "Theo...? Kuro? Are you there? I was worried!" Iretese held her green bag. "So... what's with the gathering all the sudden?" She turned to face Theo and the others. She just wanted some information about the accident, such as deaths, and murders.

(Its like a family Rp. No idea where we are taking it but it is still fun. Since she is a detective I don't know how she will fit but we can try XD)

"Worried? I am not that horrid at taking care of kids! Only once in a while do I ever forget to feed them." He replied as he patted Lysander on the head. "Well, it wasn't organized." Kuri scratched the back of his head. "Lennox joined in because he was worried about Theo and Lysander after the car accident. He also wants to pay for an operation to help Lysander see again." He replied as he looked torward Lexi and Ari. "Tgose two are just making trouble and I was preparing rabbit but Lennox took that bunny somewhere. Better not eat it without us." He smiled jokingly.

Theo's blush only worsened, and her heart quietly broke a little more when he said he had never found anyone. At his question, she shrugged. "Why wouldn't I want you to be happy?" Her brain was screaming so many different things at her. She sighed and stood up, getting herself a glass of water. She walked past the detective, not knowing why she was there and not wanting her there. She walked up to Miriam instead and smiled.

"Hey, Miriam." She let the young woman in and shut the door, turning the lock so no one else could just barge in. She remembered the detective being at the hospital, though only vaguely. She thought she remembered maybe throwing up all over her once...Hm...She lead Miriam into the kitchen where almost everyone else was. "Is that your world famous juice, Mir?"

Iretese laughed, "Well, I do apologize if I have interrupted you. I just came home from work!" She took off her jacket to reveal a lacy shirt that embroidered her cleavage. Iretese looked about 5' 6" and she wore ed earrings that looked like cat's eyes. Her long, bluish-black hair was flapping down to her thighs. "I'm just one of the neighbors walking by." She took off her black hat and sat down cross-legged on the floor. "My name is Iretese Bjork; I'm a Norwegian exchange student. I just came to visit."

Iretese gripped onto her suitcase. "It's getting bad out, so I thought it would have been best if I came here for a bit."