Deeper Than Mutual Understanding

"And burn them, I did. Well that was before....I...practiced as soon as I earned some height." Alois said as opened a box of fettucine pasta and poured it into the boiling water. He walked over to the cabinets and pulled out a variety of ingrdients, seasonings, and such. He was secretly pleased that her sister had remembered his efforts, because it seemed like she forgot about it theses days. He was happy that the stupid goth hobo didn't take over her head, yet. About an hour of cooking or so, Alois had made some Shrimp Fettucine, which is basically fettucine pasta with alfredo sauce and shrimp. He took out two plates and served food on each, slowly - he walked towards the table with the plates and put one in front of his sister and the other for him.

Ever since I burned those waffles, I've been practicing a lot. It was all for you, you know that?

"Eat." he said as he pointed at her food with his fork before stabbing it on his food and began to eat "It's Shrimp Fettucine, a little fancy. But nothing big, it's still food - you know?" he said after chewing a mouthful, and stabbed his fork on his meal again and ate another mouthful. As he chewed, he looked at his sister skeptically, examining her face "You look.....mild, what happened?"

"Yummy" farrah exclaimed scooping some on her fork and digging in "mmm it doesn't taste burnt yay" she said sarcastically as she scooted closer to her brother. It was good to be close to him. It made her feel happy. She shrugged at his question as she chewed another bite, she tried to chew as slowly as she could so she could tink about how to answer it.

The truth was she didn't even know why sh hadn't taken the time out to do so....

"Idunno I guess I just ran out of time tis morning" she said twirling the pasta on her fork "nothing big..."

Alois scowled "It's not burnt, Farrah. That's as far as your will be going in insulting my cooking, you talk as if you yourself can cook." he said, rolling his eyes. When two sarcastic people sit at one table, a lot of things turn out to be more interesting than it should be - or maybe it's just a twin thing "Besides, knowing mother - she'll want to cook and cook and cook. Probably before she dies, she'd have some pot roast or something that's cooked for you to eat."

"I see." he murmured to her answer as he took another mouthful "Well, wake up earlier then. You're always late for class."

I have no problem with your individuality, it's just that it went a bit too overboard...or maybe it's just me.

Farrah giggled she loved when her brother was like this.. his mood lightened up. "Your cooking rocks bro you know that...and yea I know I need to wake up earlier.... its hard though... I remember when you used to pull my covers off me si would wake up and I would yell and yess" she laughed taking another bite

She thought about what Alois had just said about her mother she was quiet a moment then she sighed "you mean our mother big brother... our mother and our father"

"...I have no mother, but I used to have one, yes. You can keep yours..." he said as he fingered his fork playfully, thinking about what he had just said. After those words he spoke, the room was filled with awkward silence. Probably it was because the topic was about their divorced parents. In the midst of everything, his mother - he can ignore, for as long as he can....

But his sister,

He can't and couldn't.

He inhaled the oxygen as he allowed the heavy emotion crawl around the room, but even though he was talking to sister right now doesn't not mean he would open up to her entirely. That also does not mean he wouldn't make her happy after all the crying she did for God knows how long, he glanced at her "You need an alarm clock, that's what you need." he told her, changing the subject to a lighter one "...and I know my cooking is awesome." when it comes to his skills, he was rather cocky about it - he always was, he liked showing off. "So...what do you want to do after eating? Should I take you home or what?"

It hurt Farrah when he said he didnt have a mother... Infact it some what irritated her, she wanted to hit him but she decided against it.. She didnt want the lovely moments between them to cease.

She was having such a good time just being with him, she wondered why he even suggested her departure. She shrugged and sunk in her chair... "I mean.. if you want to take me home its your call i just thought maybe... forget it" she said shaking the feelings away, She finished her plate and took it to the sink, washing it thoroughly and placing it in the dishwasher

"If your ready to take me home just say that" she said bluntly.

I guess we will get on with hating each other then..

some hero.

Do you think I want to even take you back there? I don't. I want you to stay but...this is enough for now.

"It's getting late...I have to." Alois said as he stood up from his chair and brought his plate to the sink and took his sister by the hand, pulling her along with him as he took out his keys from his pocket. His pace was slow and hesitant, no matter how much he was good in acting - he couldn't pull off an act to not be hesitant about taking his sister back to that hellhound "They might be looking for you."

He opened the door of the passenger seat, slowly releasing the hand of his sister as he gestured a way to the seat "Get in. Sleep if you want to, I'll drive slowly." he smirked slightly.

Farrah felt butterflies when he took her hand...

He still loves me

It Kept running through her head, which resulted in a smile on her face she couldnt hide. She was happy that he was taking his sweet time which let her know that he didnt want her to go back either.

Was she wrong for not wanting to go back?

She laughed at his little joke

"Yes drive as slow as you possibly can.." she giggled getting in. She meant every word... her mom would understand once he found out what was taking so long for her to get home...

She looked at her phone.. 12 messages from Cole. She shook her head putting her phone back in her bag

Hes not trying to change me... hes trying to Run me.

When Alois said he would drive slow, he meant it.

They were running aroung 10km/hour. Luckily, he was driving at the subdivision so speed didn't really matter - he found a way to get to their house without taking the highway or the main road, and this discovery took time - and that time prolonged his stay with his sister. He was happy, very much happy. This was one of the times he'd trade for anything, it was better than playing piano or acting on stage - because he was not pretending, he felt like he didn't have to.

An hour later, they finally reached their driveway - which in reality would've only took 15 minutes in overspeeding rate. But of course, Alois liked pissing people off. He knew that goth hobo was certainly melting his brains out in thinking of where Farrah could be. He won this round, and more will come. He stopped the car and turned off the headlights, he looked to his sister who was fast asleep on her seat - he smiled.

He slowly went out of his seat and jogged at the other side of the car, slowly but gently he took off her seatbelt and scooped her up in his arms. She was still so light, he remembered when he used to pick her up like this when they were younger. Alois couldn't help but feel overwhelmed and stirrings in his stomach, he never thought that this would happen again. He walked towards the house door, and literally kicked it open - it wasn't like they even locked it, or maybe he just got lucky. He swept a glare across the people in the household before heading towards the stairs and went into his sister's room. Carefully, and slowly - he settled her down on her bed and stroked her hair.

She was so peaceful, when she's asleep.

"I will always be here for you." he murmured, staring at her face like it was the most precious thing in the world. He slowly leaned down and kissed her lips softly, and in slow realization - his eyes widened. He quickly pulled away and stared, what was he doing? No, this just must be the nostalgicness of being apart from her...that was all. That is all. Right? He stood up from her bedside in panic, taking one last look at her before heading out of her bedroom and slowly went down the stairs, where he would for surely earn some glares.

(Sorry if I god-modded a bit, I just really wanted Alois to do that xD)

(haha its okay! that was cute... i liked how he just kicked open the door like that.. and the rest was cute too aww<33 haha)

Maria, Drake, Damien, Jake, and a few other friends were over playing pool and cards, smoking and looking up funny videos of kids getting hurt on the internet as soft rock played in the background when it happend, it happened so fast no one knew how to grasp it. They just watched in silence as he went upstairs with Farrah, asleep in his arms and comming down without her, he didnt even say a word as he exited.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Drake said as Damien and Jake stood, up putting out their cigarettes "No leave it alone.. we will just make sure we tell Cole he stopped by" Drake said smirking

"He's being a hero.." Maria said smiling..

Both boys gave him death stares as he walked out as if this was his house.

Maria came outside after and smiled walking up to her son "Thank you hun" She said giving him a warm smile

"Once a hero always one?"

"I'm always my sister's hero, Maria." Alois said as he looked down the gravel, and back up to his mother. It was a habit he did, to look down on the floor - it was a way he escaped eyes contact to maintain himself. He gave her a calm expression, he wasn't planning to show any sign of expressivenes in his face, his mother was obviously trying to get him back. But he wouldn't act like a kiss-up and make up with her that fast "Tell that Cole boy..." he said, loud enough for the people even inside the house to hear "...that the next time he makes my sister cry like that, he better save up for his funeral, because he'll be needing it."

With that he turned away from his mother, smirking to himself as he went inside his car and drove off.

(Alois ---> The Hero. Hahah.)

"Anything he has to say to cole he can say to me" Jake said standing, Damien hesitated but followed his friend, he was obligated after all.

But they were too little too late.

As the mustang pulled off, the black jaguar pulled in. Cole stepped out, His black hoodie covering his face, he threw the cirgarette from his mouth on to the concrete and looked up at everyone, then stared at the direction they were staring.

"What is this.. some family reunion going on outside? And who was that?" He said looking back at them making his way up the drive threw

"That my good sir, was your pal Alois." Jake said shoving his hands deep in his pockets and making meeting Cole half way.

Maria and drake made there way back inside, but the boys stayed outside.

"Really?" Cole said, an irritated expression sketeched its way back on to his face. Jake nodded looking up at Farrah's window. "He uh.. dropped off our little princess, who was fast asleep, get this... the kid kicked in the door.. and just went up the stairs, put her down i guess, and went out the door, then he said to tell us to relay the message.." Jake said stopping, Smirking as he watched his friends expression.

Cole wasnt in the mood for games, not anymore anyways not now. He bent down and brushed some dirt off his black vans and came back up "Well?!! what was the message dummy??!!"

Jake shrugged andlit another cigarette, inhaling it then exhaling deeply. "Something along the lines of 'if you make my sister cry again im gonna kick your ass"

Cole stood there for a second staring at his friend, but thinking about Alois' now he was Irate. "And just what the hell were you 2 doing that you couldnt kick his ass for me?"

Jake laughed "well i dont know damiens reason, i got up to but.. Drake stopped me and told me to wait for you chief?" Jake said sarcastically, as he saluted Cole.

Coles smiked and looked at damien "What about you?" Damien looked down "I dont know man.. thats her brother.. I think they deserve some privacy, who cares what they do?"

Without a though, Cole took damiens collar, slamming him agains the garage " I dont know whats been going on with you lately.. but you better get it together.. He is the enemy and if you dont straighten up your going to be at the bottom of the food chain with HIM.... Im going to say hi to Drake and Maria and after we are gonna go egg their school, now dont you F*CKING move"

Alois was furious with himself.

What did he just do? Did he just kiss his sister in her sleep? On the lips? What was he thinking? It's his sister, his TWIN sister. As he took a sharp turn to the highway, his mind went back to the time earlier when Jared told him he never really had a love life - now that he thought about it, he was right. All his life he was so focused on Farrah, even though the girl didn't share that amount of attention back to him. Everything he know and does right now was for her, except for his acting in the theatre - which was his own decision to do so. He loved acting, and being involved in the plays was for his sanity - because everything else was for Farrah.

His love for Farrah was too strong.

Love.

He loved her of course, as a sister...right?

"Damn it, Alois - what is happening to you?" he muttered to himself as he drove towards the highway out of the city, he wasn't planning to run away, but the highway going out of the city had only but fewer vehicles. It also meant that he was allowed to himself at the speed he was allowed to have. Why was he acting like this? What being so far apart with his sister, just made his love for her to become something else?

It can't be....no.

No.

Farrah woke up the next day feeling refreshed, but she didnt know how she ended up back in her bed...

It was as if she had, had a hangover-but a peaceful one... one that meant waking up in her bed feeling like the world was a brighter place outside her dark room.

She smiled remembering the night she had shared with her brother, She got up and took a quick hot shower before hopping down stares, a big smile on her face.

Drake, who was reading the news paper looked up at her "Your never up in time for breakfast.. long night?"

He said lifting an eye brow and going back to his paper

"Sure, not really" she said giggling.. she felt like she was on top of the world.. like she had just gotten back from a very successful date

DATE?... No. Not a date.

A very successful night with her brother

she corrected her thoughts.

"You had a good time out with your brother then I assume?" Her mother said as she sat down a cup of cofee in front of drake and herself. "He came in and put you to bed and all" Her mother sounded excited.. but she didnt scold her, She guessed her mother had every right to feel that way. Even she felt that way.

She shrugged removing some of her hair from her face "it was okay" she said as the chihuahua jumped in her lap, she pet Ghost, thinking about last night

She wondered if he was feeling the same way...about her.

"Two plates on the sink...and fettucine in a pot...why?

"Farrah was here for lunch, yesterday." Alois said quickly and bluntly to his father, not even daring to look up from the atlas he was looking at. Last night, Jared appeared in his doorstep with his bag, as expected. Along inside was all the homework he had for the rest of the day, and because of his tiring night driving in the highways to the point of emptying his gas tank halfway - he found himself waking up earlier than usual to do his homework, with a mischevious smile on his face.

"So much for ignoring your sister..." His father sat right across from him, squinting his eyes curiously as he observed his son as he sipped on his coffee. There was something odd about his son - no, that wasn't the right word. In truth he couldn't describe it - but he felt that his son's serious aura felt lighter and maybe even brighter "Son?"

Alois looked up, transitioning his smiling face into a look of innnocence "Yes?"

"Tell me something I don't know."

"What do you not know, Dad?" he retorted as his eyes fell back to his homework. It was easy, he just had write down coordinates of certain places. It wasn't too hard, he just had to be accurate. Aside from that, Alois felt that his father was suspecting something - did he read his thoughts?

"Don't flatter me, Alois. You seem...fine."

Alois looked at his dad in confusion "Excuse me?"

"Forget it." Lawrence said as he settled down his porcelain cup on the table, waving a hand in a gesture to ignore the subject he was bringing up "I forgot that the word 'fine' has a different definition amongst teenagers these days. All I am saying is, you seem to be in a better mood than usual."

"Are you saying I'm depressed?"

"No! Jesus Alois, of course not. You know what, finish up and go to school."

Once again, she avoided the heavy eyeliner, just putting on some foundation, eye shadow and mascara like she used to, however around her kneck she put a black scarf, as she had to sustain some type of individuality apart from other students along with a black ribbon in her already, jet black hair which spoke for itself there was no need to stess it.

She avoided Cole, who didnt show up at her house anyways which was good, she didnt bother texting him... they were in utter silence of each other...

But she Knew he had some part in this.. and these actions spoke louder then words..

as she walked up to the school she seen it had been egged, Along with toilet paper which laced the walls.

She Stomped inside angrily, she couldnt believe he was being so rash about things, Cole was immature but this was a new low..

She was slowly loosing all respect for Cole..

Slowly but surely.

"Ah, so...where's the school?" Jared said as he and Alois walked to the campus from the parking lot, just to see the whole placed egged, and the walls were full of toilet paper. The school was completely vandelized. Behind them, the other students looked at the campus in shock and surprise to what they have arrived to. Jared produced a low whistle as he glanced at Alois who looked at the mess before him with the usual plain face "I am amazed how you don't appear so shocked."

"No...not at all. This is just immaturity...in a greater degree." Alois said, as his eyes danced at every detail of vandelization that was done to their campus. It was really amazing, whoever had done this. He had an idea who, but he shrugged it off - what kind of grudge would that gothic hobo have against his school? It wasn't really a valid accusation. "Think of it as a compliment, Jared. Whoever hates us, hates us because we're something they are not."

"Wise words from the Prince Blondie." Jared said as he folded his hands together, bowing at Alois in mock respect. It was more of a joke, but Jared meant what he said that it was indeed wise words. Coming from Alois, it sounded like a movie dialogue - probably because Alois was a better actor than he.

"Don't flatter me." Alois said, proceeding inside the campus "It's just plain truth."

If this is that gothic hobo's fault, is this some kind of cheap joke?

Cole and his friends watched from a hill the bonaculars at the expressions on all the kids faces, Jake and Cole busted out laughing damien tried to laugh, but he felt kind of bad so he just say there.

"There faces were priceless did you see the look on Prince charmings face?" Jake said in a fit of tears

"He tried to look calm but you can tell he was probably mad.. his poor beloved queer sanctuary.. ruined."

Cole smirked, but it wasnt that funny... he was just angry and that got it off his chest.

"I just want to keep... him away from Farrah, i think he is getting to her.."

It was quiet a few seconds after he said this.

"Well lets visit her for lunch" Jake said smirking. Cole smirked looking at his friend..

"We shall."

Farrah walked into first period and gave her brother a bright smile, going back to her seat. Even though the school was egged, and she had a feeling cole had done it, she couldnt help but be in a better mood when she saw her brother. Nothing could bring her day down..

Not even wasting perfectly good eggs.

Although the day started off pretty heavy, his sister's smile made his day.

He liked seeing her happy, so even though in the midst of the catastrophe - he found himself smiling. It was rare, he was often so cold or straightfaced, and smiling was something he only did when he was on stage. He also found himself paying more attention in class, her happy face - that smile, that lovely smile was energizing every part of him.

As soon as class was over, he was quick to stand up - he walked to where his sister sat, lifting her chin up with his hand "Sit with me for lunch." he told her as he released his hand off her chin gently and patted her head. He smiled to himself as he turned away, with Jared following closely behind him in curiosity.

"Princey?" he called out to Alois.

"Yeah?"

"What was that?"

"None of your business." Alois said as he smirked, giving his friend a look that made Jared more and more intrigued of what happened earlier. From Jared's point of view, there was a special connection that went between his best friend and that awesome new girl. He didn't know what it was, but he knew there was something.

"OH COME ON!" Jared pouted as he called out to Alois, who was walking away from him to go to his next class "YOU CAN'T KEEP SECRETS FROM ME, ALOIS!"

"See you in the afternoon." was all that he said to Jared, before disappearing into the crowd.

Farrah couldnt wait for the bell to lunch, and when it finally did, she was elated. She waited by her locker for her brother silently,

When she closed the locker after putting her books away Cole stood there, an apple in his hand he threw it up in the air and caught it swiftly

"Hey you... you ready for lunch.. me Jake and Damien are going to join you" he said moving his hair slightly from his eyes to see her face

"You wake up late again?" he said analyzing her look, sure she had on the black scarf and ribbon but it was no substitute for what she should be wearing in his eyes.

She shrugged sitting up against the locker with her arms folded. "No... today i actually just didnt feel like it." she said truthfully as she watched for her brother..

Alois where are you.??

"Are you looking for someone?" Cole said following her gaze noticing her brother comming towards them, he smirked throwing the apple up in the air and catching it again, still looking at Alois

"I see. Well you dont mind if I join you do you.?"