Deeper Than Mutual Understanding

"Sorry, I had to stop by the auditorium to have a photoshoot---" Alois said as he walked to Farrah's locker with his head down, busying himself with his cellphone. He looked up, to see his sister with the gothic hobos and his lackeys. He pursed his lips as he pocketed his phone and looked at the extra company before him, he planned this lunch hour to be spent with only his sister - but if this punk like butting in, so be it. "Oh. It's you three, have you come to join us?" he asked, with undying formality.

He eyed Cole "Hello to you too, hobo owl. No ripped shirts today?"

This is going to be an interesting lunch hour.

Cole rapped his arm around Farrahs shoulder, deciding not to say anything rude verbally... but to do it physically.

"Nope not today.. and yes we will be joining you if thats okay" He said smirking.. not really caring whether it was okay or not

Farrah really didn't want to be under him, she tried to push away discreetly but he only held on tighter. She sighed and gave in as they made their way to the lunch room

When they sat, the boys made sure to squeeze themselves in between Farrah and her brother so they couldn't be next to each other

"So uh.. pretty boy how was your photo shoot" Cole said in mock fascination

"More productive than whatever it is you do with your life..." Alois replied coolly as bit into some garlic toast that was partnered with his spaghetti meal, to be honest - he didn't understand Cole. He didn't understand why he was trying so hard to be nice, when his words was filled with mockery. But Alois is going to play along, as an actor - it was like second language.

He looked at where Cole's arm was located, which was still around his sister and it irritated him. But of course he won't show it, that was what the bastard was waiting for. It was obvious that the guy wanted to piss him off. "You know, there are more seat on the other side of the table. You should opt to transfer there, you guys look pretty uncomfortable forcing yourselves in this side of the table."

Cole laughed "No we are fine besides I like being this close to Farrah.. shes so hot" he said bringing her closer,

Farrah had had enough this, she was so uncomfortable with how close they were..

This is utterly ridiculous...

"Besides we are having so much fun talking with you ... and dont be so mean... everything I am doing with my life involves your sister does that mean she is worth nothing to you... does that mean I can have her all to myself now?" He said kissing her cheek,

Farrah scooted a little away from him, She could feel her twin was not comfortable with this.. and she was more then uncomfortable... Cole had turned from her best friend into an asshole over night.

She stared down at her food then looked up at her brother smiling a little, trying to get him to smile as well

"Im not so hungry..."

"All to yourself? I see you don't like sharing." Alois nodded, trying to keep his temper in a minimum level. Cole was seriously testing his luck, and anger was building up inside of him. He could feel Farrah's uncomfortability, and it became the fuel of his anger. How dare this bastard do things like this? He is really something else "Goth boy, if you have any sense of class - you should stop doing that to my sister."

I shared everything with Farrah, even my life - there's no room for three in this equation. Sorry to disappoint.

His temper was decreasing. One more from this hobo owl, he's going to lose it.

"No, your right i dont like sharing..." He said smirking and keeping Farrah still, he could tell she was trying to create space between them, but he was on a mission, a mission to make the boy snap, so he could snap right along with him.. he was sure he could over power him that wasnt the issue,

it was getting him to get angry that was taking a while.

"One day it will be more then just a kiss i plant on her body" he said winking at Alois "if you know what i mean?"

Farrah felt humiliated, how dare he say that as if she was a piece of meet "can you please let me go" she said trying to pull away from him

"Why? when we are having so much fun right Alois?"

he said as his boys snickered with him, finishing their food.

He was losing it.

"I couldn't help but feel disgusted and amused, goth boy. You really have no shame." Alois said, shaking his head as he pushed his food away from him, he was losing his appetite. His cool? He was losing it. He had to be strong, he had to be strong for his sister. As much as he can, he had to do this. But he was seriously losing it.

Any moment now.

"Farrah, I'm sorry." he sighed, and in a flash he threw a punch across Cole's face and made him fall off his seat. In Alois' eyes was fury. He was furious, he couldn't believe he lost it. He always told himself to keep his cool for his sister, to not let anything get to him. Disappointed with himself, he glanced at his sister and at the crowd whom he caught attention with what he did, before walking away from the scene.

He felt ashamed.

It was just right to walk away.

It had happened so fast that niether Damien Jake or Cole saw it comming..... The crowd grew in a fit of whispers at what had just happened.. Farrah got up and ran out of the crowd looking for her brother. She knew he had did it on her behalf, and she seen the shame that sketched its way across his face, she didnt see him in the halls or the court yard so she ran on... until she spotted him in the parking lot... "Alois!!" she yelled after him,

"Why are you sorry.. dont be sorry.. Im sorry!" she yelled in the empty parking lot, she stood just a couple of feet away from him catching her breath

"Im sorry... that was uncalled for.. the things he was saying .. Im sorry.. i love you" she said leaning up against his mustang

"please dont leave..."

"You don't get it do you?" Alois said, looking away - trying to avoid her gaze. He knows she was looking at him, and looking back was what he was trying to avoid. He doesn't want to know how or what kind of expression she had on her face, was it disappointment? Pity? Shame? He was ashamed of himself "I am your hero. I shouldn't have done that, I should have been stronger...." he muttered, he was breaking down. He felt like a disappointment "I failed, Farrah. I'm sorry..."

He turned away from her completely, with his back facing her "Why are you apologizing.....?"

Farrah smiled up at her brother "you havent failed me... you were only protecting me... and I am apologizing because.. i shouldve said something I shouldntve just say there either.. and so I am sorry.."

She came closer to her brother, putting her hand on top of his "Alois... its no ones fault but Coles for what happened back there please do not beat yourself up over it... it was nothing.. you are still my hero.. you always will be" she said a faint smile on her face

Farrah wanted her twin to know it was alright, if not with words then with actions.. She felt his energy when she placed her hand on top of his and she hoped he felt hers too. She rubbed his back with one hand while still caressing his hand with her other one. "Stop beating yourself up over it please.. I am thanking you for what you did so can you face me please?"

She said softly.. blushing a little.. she had no idea why..

"Thank you.."

Hearing those words, and the shudder he felt at her touch - he turned to face her and pulled her close into a hug. His arms tightened around her, slowly but gently. His whole body was burning, burning at the contact he had with her. It burned, but he liked it - it was comforting, he felt like he was home "I missed you, I really missed you Farrah..." he said as he buried his face on her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. She smelled good, as expected "No matter what I do, I can't leave you..."

He felt his face burning, but he didn't care. His love for his sister was controlling him, and having her in his arms like this was like paradise. It was like finally re-uniting with a missing part of him, a part that he longed for a long time.

Farrah shivered at his touch, as soon as he rapped his arms around her,,, so tightly.. it made her feel so connected to him. And when his face inhaled the scent from her kneck she felt a rush.

What a rush...

She held on to him tightly, letting no space come between them, The wall she had created slowly coming down,
"I missed you too.. Very much Alois.. I love you so much..." She said, burying her face against him

His warm embrace.. all these different emotions coming at her at once.. She closed her eyes and inhaled him as he did her... getting a feel for him again... getting connected

but what were these butterflies that wouldn't go away.. what were these feelings she couldn't explain... They were too much that it wasnt enough just to say she loved him.. she had to show it some how..

But how?

"I love you too, always." he muttered. Just like her, he felt his heart pounding faster than a dubstep bass beat. He hugged his sister like this when they were younger, why was it that this time - it felt so different. Was it because they were both grown teenagers? No, that shouldn't matter - but why does it feel like this? As if this hug was not enough to show his love for his sister? When they were younger, it always was the way to show his love for her.

But this time, it just really was not enough. It was like his mind was telling him to do something else.

No. No he won't do it. It's simply wasn't right'

In his attempt to break his mind off doing what his mind told him, he popped a question "So...are you just going to leave your friends there? I mean, that wasn't my smoothest exit and they are your friends...."

Farrah thought about his question hard

"They are my friends but you are my brother..." she said loosening her grip on him.

She smiled at the awkwardness of it all.. there still felt like there was something missing..

Again it felt like this was not enough.but she tried to shake it off, assuming it was just her that felt this way.

"Im going where ever you go"

"Really?" Alois said in mock disbelief, pulling away from her with a smirk etched on his face. He looked at the time, lunch time was almost over and there was only about half a day left of school. He looked up at the sky, then straight into her beautiful eyes - which looked a lot like his. He felt like he was staring at himself, but of course he shrugged off this narcissistic thought and looked at his watch once more "Then you won't mind joining me after school later? We'll drive around, go past your curfew...."

...and piss certain people off.

"Are you up for it? I'll help you with your homework...." he bribed as he took both of her hands and entangled it with his, swaying it slightly as if in a dance. Holding hands with his sister was something natural for him, he always held her hand - it was something they were always comfortable with. Not like he wasn't, but this time it felt different from the past times he did. Was it because he did willingly and without any care of anything? "Unless of course, you'd prefer to go with your friends..."

Farrah was elated he had asked her to join him, especially staying after curfew which meant more time with him.

She would deal with Cole and them later, but after school it was going to be once again her and her brothers alone time.

"Okay" she said trying not to sound too excited even though in her mind, she had every right to be. She and her brother hadnt had any real bonding time, and this was good.

She gazed at their hands intertwined and smiled. Everything seemed so right.. and in place. "Ill meet you here after class" She said kissing his cheek and runing off to her next class Eager to get it out the way.. Eager to get all her classes out the way..

Her brothers beautiful Identical face was the only thing she could see by far

Alois touched his cheek, it felt good - but it felt too good, that it was already pleasant.

"Princey, you seem out of it today." Jared said as his face appeared right in front of the blonde, observing him closely...maybe way too close. But it was true, Alois still was efficient as he should be in music class but Jared knows his mind was somewhere else. Somewhere out of class. Alois was always focused looking, and serious about everything he does but, Jared knew that there was something going on with him "Is it because you punched that living daylights out of one of those eyeliner owl guys? I meant, that was quite a scene. You never used physical force on anyone, you usually just ruin them with some smart speech."

Alois frowned "Get your face out of my way, and with that hobo - I simply had no choice. It was an impulsive thought, I thought that if I don't do that - he would do something worse." he pushed Jared's face off his view with his vioin's bow, and closed his music book.

"Why did you do that anyway, and what for?"

"None of your business."

"ALOIS, NOT FAIR!" Jared whined as he tried to hit Alois with his flute, which the blonde lazily deflected with his bow. For a serious athlete player, Jared was quite childish at times. Probably that's why they were friends, to keep him sane and contained. He looked at Alois with a pout, as if trying to convince him to spill whatever that he was hiding from him.

"Stop acting like a child." Alois said, smacking him with his violin case as he stood up. Then a question popped in his head, he looked at Jared for a moment and figured he might have some use and answer it "Jared, have you ever felt your insides stir when you hug someone?"

"Yeah." Jared shrugged as if it was a common problem, but for Alois it wasn't. The feeling was new to him, and he felt stupid that Jared knew of it - whatever he was he felt whenever he hugged Farrah. "Not only with hugs, but when I see the person I like - I get those feelings. When I hold her, talk to her or even just look at her. I feel funny, and when I hold her - I feel like I'm burning. Why do you ask, Alois?"

"...nothing." Alois said, Jared felt what he felt. But in Jared's story, it was to a girl he likes. He likes his sister, but when Jared said 'like' he meant like a crush. But in Alois' case, he was feeling this...towards his own sister. Which was not right.

Jared smiled mischeviously "Is Princey having a crush on someone?" he said, with a naughty look in his eyes. Alois felt exposed on his teasing, because what Jared said was probably true. He was having a crush on someone. But not just anyone.

He was having a crush on his sister. No, maybe he always had a crush on his sister.

Which was wrong in many ways.

"Of course not Jared, let's get going. There's only one last period left, and we're out of here."

Farrah sat in her last period which was poetry, waiting for the bell to ring' there was only about 10 minutes left and before anyone could leave they had to write a poem, about someone or something that they loved but could not have. She stared at her blank piece of paper... there was nothing she wanted more then her brother and she had him, she had Alois the way she wanted him

....right?

She looked at her classmates who seemd to be struggling with topic as well but she bet they weren't struggling the way she was.

If she had Alois the way she wanted him then why did something feel missing... something that she needed to be there.. and the feeling was getting worst. The butterflies, the way she thought about him, the way she blushed..

What? No.

She tried to shake the thought that was surfacing in the back of her head...

No that couldn't be because THAT would be feelings reserved for someone he was in love with... and sure she loved her brother..

But she wasn't in love with him..right?

She shook her head an closed her notetook. This was paper she would have to pass on. Even if that was the case the possibility that he felt the same way was zero to one. The bell finally rang and she rushed out, avoiding her teacher... going to meet her brother ,trying to shake this nonsense frm her head

Alois leaned on his Mercedes as he waited for his sister, and as he did so - he listened to the sound of workers as they cleaned up the egged exteriors of the campus. He thought about what was happening to him, what he was feeling...he had a crush on his sister. It was wrong, but it was right - he never felt like this with someone else. Now that he thought about it, the way he cared about his sister was greatly abnormal. He cared for her like a lover.

If he was a normal brother, he would certainly be okay with whatever Cole did.

But he wasn't.

Farrah thought that when she seen her brother, the feelings she had mightve subsided, but it only got worst as she approached him... he looked like a male model the way he leaned on his car looking out into the distance... she couldn't help but bush as she leaned in, giving him a brief hug then pulling away though she couldn't help but smile... he was such a beautiful person inside and out..

She loved him...

A little too much.

"Alois... I missed you all day" she said looking down, till blushing she kicked a near by rock gently to the side.

I've really missed you...