Deeper Than Mutual Understanding

"A lunatic then?" he suggested with a grin as he led her out of the aquariums and back outside, Alois was amazed at how much time had passed eith such a casual conversation. A dark and starry sheet of sky replaced the cheerful blue that once covered the atmosphere. It was 8pm, and Alois was pretty sure it isn't past her curfew yet, so he needed something to kill more time. "Vacation wise, I would love to go. As long as it doesn't involve transoforming me into some goth lackey, no offense."

He sighed, looking at the sky "It's a good night for stargazing, but if I get my equipment now - that'd certainly mean I have to go home. I don't want to. So where do we go, sister? What have you been up to without me?"

"Good, well then I will ask mom about it when I get home" She said excited that he had agreed to go to england.

Farrah thought long and hard about his following question

"...well, I would probably be at home.. practicing with my band, but considering you just knocked one of them out I dont think its the best place to be" She said giggling, imagining the look on Coles face when he finally came to. Lets go swimming! i know this lake near by.. I know its dark and all, but we would have privacy.. and there we dont need a telescope because the skies are so clear... we should go!" she said excitedly pulling him towards the car, she stopped abruptly as if she just had an epiphany of some soft.

"That is unless.. your scared or something" she said smirking at him

Alois gave her one of his best frowns "Are you testing me? I am your hero. I'm afraid of nothing." he boasted, with his chin up. His blonde locks tossed up as he did so. His sister likes intimidating him, he doesn't like it - but he's always up for proving his heroicness. If it calls for a swim at the lake - then so be it "Lead the way."

When they got to the lake, as she expected not many people were there, some couples laying under the moonlight cuddling, some off to themselves in the corners of the lake, but it was peaceful and serene over all, She stepped out of her uniform shoes and socks, and dipped her foot in the water, it was pretty cold, but she couldnt chicken out after she had just told her brother not to be scared. She was about to just jump in when she looked at him blushing a little. "After you"

She said giggling a little

"No need to be a gentleman sis, you're too kind." he winked, loosening his tie, buttoning off his coat and dress shirt - revealing half of his body. He wasn't as built like an athlete, but it was enough for it to be admired. He wasn't too thin, for his muscles gave him more mass and gave him a decent built. After taking off his pants, he grabbed his sister and ran towards the lake - making them both be soaked in water as soon as they reached the water.

He swam around his sister, circling her and watching her with his eyes "You look like an ostrich, with your make-up soaked and all..." he teased with a smirk.

Farrah splashed her brother twice because of what he did, "Alois!! i should kiss you!" she said laughing and splashing him once more. "Better an ostrich then a fish out of water" she teased back, Of course it was a lie... her brother to her, was the most gorgeous thing on the planet.. but they always teased each other like that.. everything felt so in place.

She couldn't follow him for any longer as her circled her, it made her dizzy trying to keep eye contact, she leaned up against the pole of a dock for support as she wiped the eye liner from underneath her eyes. "Dont you come near me when you know im cornered because thats playing dirty Alois!" she said as she got the water out of her eyes laughing.

He used to always cheat when they were younger, in the pool playing sharks or something, he would wait until she was off guard then attack, causing him to win the game, but he would always make it up in the end by letting her win the next round. She took off her over coat, which was to heavy in the water, leaving only her white blouse and skirt which felt much lighter to where she could glide around easier... she giggled and splashed him once more "Stay in your own corner pretty boy!"

"Then kiss me." Alois dared at he swam towards her, cornering her at the isolated part of the lake. He didn't know what got into him, that he found guts to say that. He was terrified of himself, but the night, and being with his sister - made him feel he could do anything.

He looked at her face, admiring it everything about it, before looking at her wet white blouse and skirt. It was cheating, Alois took almost everything he had off except for his underwear, while his sister left most of her clothing on "Why are you still wearig that? Take them off, leave your undergarments. But to let you know, it's not like I haven't seen what's under all those layers..." he smirked, he never knew he could be so dirty minded, to his own sister "Just saying." he said in defense.

The next few moments became awkward for him, and he felt the chill of the cold water creeping on his skin as what he did, started getting into him. He was scared. He couldn't take those words back anymore.

So much for being an actor.

Farrah was startled at his brothers words..

She had never seen the look in his eyes.. that he had when he told her to kiss him.. and the other things he said made her blush fiercely as she removed her skirt and blouse pulling him closer..

"Im not afraid.. " She whispered

Her butterflies were coming back now... she couldnt stop what was happening, even though they were in cold water, she felt hot..as his chest went against hers.

"I know what youve seen.. but you havent seen it for a long time.. Im not a little girl anymore.." She said as the clouds moved in front of the moon creating darkness, as if it was trying to give them privacy as well..

"You want to kiss me? you make a move" She said with much confidence, even though on the inside she was nervous as hell.

She was right, they weren't little anymore, and whatever he's going to see - isn't like what he saw before. His memory of her, dated way back to their childhood. The woman in front of him isn't the same girl of a little sister that she was before, he was in front of a grown woman - a 17 year old woman. No matter how much Alois would boast about knowing her and being comfortable around her, things were certainly different now.

He felt himself being pulled closer to her, his chest touching hers. Half of his body, which was soaked with the cold water - felt dead and frozen, while his upper body: his chest, his arms - felt hot and burning. His heart was pounding like a drum as soon as he heard another dare escape her lips - she was daring him to kiss her.

He looked her straight into the eyes, before leaning closer and looked at her lips with longing "Never dare me about things like this, Farrah..." he said, his lips were aching to touch hers, and he felt his hands crawl up her arms, pulling her body closer to his. He knew this was wrong, but she was allowing him to do something they shouldn't. He had to admit it was thrilling - it drove him wild. Soon after, he gave in - pressing his lips on hers for the second time.

...because I always knew I loved you this way....

The kiss was deep... too deep for a brother-to-sister kiss..

this meant something much more..

was this what was missing?

She pulled her brother closer to her body running her fingertips up and down his back gently

The kiss was so perfect, she almost wanted to get lost in it and never let go..

it was so wrong, so un heard of.. something no one ever spoke about siblings let alone twins..

but her and her brother had a special bond, it was different and now she seen..

she didnt love him..

she was.. in love with him

Seeing her response to his intentions, Alois felt braver and bolder to continue what he was doing. He shuddered at her touch, feeling her fingertios running along his back with undeniable gentleness - it encouraged to continue. His heart pounded faster at the thrill, he was kissing his twin sister - his TWIN SISTER. It was crazy, but it felt like he was kissing the woman he loves. And he loved this woman, more than anything - and now he felt his feelings amplify greatly.

He slowly rested his hands on her hips, pulling her much closer to him, like a reality-check that it isn't a dream and for his own comfort. Who knew it was a hundred times more intimate when it's with someone you loved from the very start? He felt complete, content, and happy. He pulled away softly, looking deep into her eyes "So...what is this?"

As he pulled away she wasnt ready to, her body, her heart, her mind, she wanted to give him everything...

It took her a minute to get out of the daze his lips had put her in.. but she quickly collected herself, her arms still wrapped around his neck she pulled him in hugging him close..

"I wish I had the answer to that... I want to know what it is too" she whispered... "I think... I think im in love with you... Alois.." she said looking up into his eyes

"Dont tell me its wrong.. I know it is... but.. I cant shake it away.."

The closer he pulled her towards him, the more connected she felt to him.. she never wanted to let go of this moment..

No matter how wrong it was..

"I want to know what this is too..." he admitted, hugging her wet body close to his and tighter. He had an idea what it was, but the to admit it was too overwhelming. All he knew was that, he never felt more connected to his sister -- this is was the start of their very deep bond. "...but...but I'm drawn to you, as your twin - we have a bond, but I've never felt such a connection with you before."

He rested his chin on her shoulder, his eyes darted up to look at the dark sky - he had a feeling a great deal of time had passed "But I'm determined to find out what it is with you..." he said, the cold water circled his limbs, giving him a chilling feel "...not to break the mood, but don't you think I have to take you home now? If they ask why you're so out late, tell them that your dearest twin brother - likes to take you to places."

Farrah giggled "Ill make sure to deliver the message" She said as they got out...

It was nice and toasty in his Mercedes... The warm air blew on them... she was grateful because, it was really cold out there, or maybe it was the fact that they had went for that swim

But she would never regret that swim.. Not ever...

she was determined to find out what it was with her brother.. did she love him? or was she in love with him? or both?

Will this happen again?

she didnt know any of the answers.. but she was determined to find out.

It was quiet in the car.. every once and a while they would look at each other and blush..

What could she say??

"This was the best day ever" she finally spat out.. she had to break the ice, or whatever was holding them back from speaking..

"Cant wait to do it again"

Damn.. that sounded so wrong.

"You can't wait to do it again?" Alois cooed, stopping at the street before Farrah's house. He couldn't help it, he losses all his composure, his cool, and his 'prince' grace when it comes to his sister...well, when it comes to teasing her. The whole facade of it, just evaporates when it was the right time to tease her about things "Farrah, I never knew you have dirty thoughts..." he smiled to himself, as if laughing at his own jokes - which is something Alois would definitely NOT do in public. But he was with Farrah, who cared? He trusts her more than anyone.

He leaned back on his seat and turned off his headlights "The next street ahead is the one leading to your house, so if your dirty intentions wish to molest me as a goodnight farewell - go ahead. It's pretty safe here since we're a bit far from your house....unless of course, you're scared. I mean, it's obvious....you always let me go first in everything, you're obviously afraid." he mocked with a shrug.

Farrah giggled

What was his brother trying to do?

"Im not scared.. your the one who decided it was time to leave prematurley" she said taking off her seat belt and getting on top of her brother kissing his neck gently

"If you say I win.. I will stop" she said smirking as she continued, "These will turn into hickies soon.. I suggest you tell me im the winner here" she said giggling more.

"Well," Alois reasoned in a smart tone, resting his hands on his sister's waist and felt undeniably pleasant, with the fact that his sister sat on top of his lap and aimed to please him because of his mockery. Probably it wasn't his mockery, maybe she was just holding back "Unlike me, parents tend to look out for their daughters more...I'm your chaperone, you know that?" he smirked as he closed his eyes, letting the sensations that his sister gave him flow into him "And no, you aren't winning...I refuse to admit."

Declaring myself as your chaperone makes me feel like an old perverted man, since you are molesting me like this...I don't care. I find this extremely pleasant.

She smiled at this

"Your some chaperon" she said continuing to kiss his neck, then kissing his lips sweetly and gently.. she sat on his lap in the darkness..breathing slightly more heavy then usual.. her brother made her feel ways she had never felt with any other boy..

Why was that?

She ran her hands down his chest kissing him again. "Just say I win.. and this can all be over" she whispered

He was such a tease.. trying to make her want him

It was working.