Deeper Than Mutual Understanding

Might as well have bought flowers for the dead, it's so full of it in here.

As soon as their mother opened the door, Alois forced a smile on his face and gave a nod "Hello mother..." he greeted the woman with undying formality, and his eyes stole a glance to the people behind her who looked like the dead owls that they are "....and company." he walked past his greeting mother and proceeded inside with an examining glance at the ambience of the house. It looked like a house, but a house for the dead - the only thing that made it lively was the food - it was actual food.

"Hello." his father, Lawrence said to his ex-wife awkwardly before giving her an awkward pat on the shoulder and followed his son inside the household. Unlike Alois, he wasn't as critical when it comes to his ex-wife's new family - but he have taken a disliking towards her new husband, although it wasn't as obvious as how Alois displays it. "Greet your sister, Alois."

Alois stopped in his tracks to look at Cole disdainfully, then at his sister "Hello sister, happy birthday." he said half-heartedly, as if forced to do so - which he was. Ironically, it was also his birthday but he refused to greet the other who shared it, but since his father insisted... he couldn't refuse. "You sure have a very...lively...house." he said as he walked around the household, looking about. It certainly has changed from the last time he saw it, it was more depressing and more dead. He eyed his sister for a moment "Nice dress." he muttered before looking away again.

"Is that supposed to be some sort of bad joke?" Cole said appearing from the sliding glass doors soaking wet "Cole stop" farrahs mother said giving him a glare, he rolled his eyes "whatever im about to get back in everyones waiting on you " he said nodding towards farrah "i have to do this family thing.." She said under her breath as her step father rapped his arm around her pulling her close, no doubt in her mind told her she was just bait.. to get her real father upset "Hey you guys welcome to our home" He said smiling at her brother and father. Farrahs mother glanced shaking her head understanding everything.

Farrah bent down and picked up a black box handing it to her twin" Happy birthday..

Of course all the lacing on top of it was black, inside she had packed their memories.. every single picture they ever had together.. giving it to him since she didnt need them..

she didnt feel any love from him so why keep them around? she then turned to her father "hi daddy.." she said silently.

"It is to the malicious mind, yes." Alois smirked, responding to Cole's question. As a guy, he knows that the gothic-owl-guy likes his twin - it was too obvious, because he sounded extremely affected with Alois' words regarding his twin. "What are you trying to be, a zombie version of a knight in shining armor? Please..." he said coolly, arrogance coloured his voice. He can be diplomatic when he wants to, but this time it was more fun talking in this manner.

"Alois, be nice to your sister's friends..." his father pleaded behind him.

"And you," Alois said, darting his eyes at his sister's step-father who looked really awkward when he tried to act lively and cheerful as he wrapped his arm around Farrah and acted like some stage father "I can see you switched roles with my mother, now I know you prefer being a...housewife. I can feel the warmth of your welcome, it certainly brightens the atmosphere - which is quite weird, you're a bit ghastly for the role, though with the hair length and a nice summer dress, I think that can be fixed."

"Alois, be nice to your....uh....other father." his father hissed, pouring himself a glass of water - avoiding not to laugh at his son's comments.

"I am certainly doing that, I am just simply...admiring Farrah's step-father's sense of style." Alois said, looking at Drake and scanned him with his eyes as he folded his arms. What a lovely way to brighten the atmosphere, if Alois was going to do anything to make the atmosphere to be accustomed to his taste, that would mean crossing lines "See father, he looks like Michael Jackson who died, decayed, came back to life, stole his mother's make-up kit, drew on his arms and named himself Drake." he gave the step-dad a menacing smile "Admirable."

Hearing this, Lawrence (their biological father) almost choked on his water upon hearing the words his son spoke. It was certainly hilarious, he placed his glass down on the counter and replaced his laughter with coughing and as soon as he regaind himself, he looked at Alois with discipline "Son," he said to Alois "Behave yourself."

Alois shrugged, looking down at the box that Farrah gave him. Skeptical, he took it from her and lifted the lid slightly - it was pictures, pictures of them. Together. The old times. Why is she giving it to him? Is this some kind of reverse psychology she came up with? Why of all things she thought of this as a present? Without Farrah noticing, he swiftly snuck one of the pictures out of the box and hid it in his sleeves. "Keep it." he muttered, handing the box back to her and dug a hand into the pockets of his sweater and pulled out a black box and placed it on top of it "And this too, I figured with your drastic change into an abomination, it wouldn't be much of use. Maybe it would, maybe it would not. But it's something you used to like, anyways." Inside the box was a black feather brooch was could also be a hairclip, he knew Farrah used to like those things before - but with the new Farrah presented before him, he relied on his last memory of her. "I figured that friend of yours..." he eyed Cole for a moment "Would certainly have a better present."

((The Brooch:
http://www.acostajewellery.co.uk/ek...ges/black-feather-hair-clip-brooch-7222-p.jpg))

Drake went to say something but cole stopped him "No, no , no... i got this one" Cole said, he had been waiting for Alois to give him a reason.. now he had one. He began stepping towards him. "Cole.." Maria (Thats her mothers name) Said knowing what might come of this but it was too late. Cole was ready. "How dare you come into your own mothers house while she is sitting around here trying to make everything perfect for your little f*cking visit.. and for what? for a boy who doesnt appreciate it? for a boy who judges his own god damn sister just because of the way she dresses? for a boy who isnt even really a boy at all where it counts if you catch my drift... over here looking like you got that outfit off of a Mary Kate and Ashley rack in sears.. We all know your a queer, you dance and skip around that little school of yours like your some kind of fairy tale, I got a news flash for you.. you wouldnt survive 20 minutes where im from.. and sure Drake's got a Gothic look to him.. but hes SCREWING YOUR MOTHER EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK" he said getting in Alois's face "From your pedicured toes up to your queer face you are nothing. You hear me? You probably shit rainbows..And to call your sister an abomination! you and your dad arent anything but pathetic excuses for life..especially your dad for raising you. Your sister has more balls then you how does that feel looser?" Drake took cole by the shirt yanking him back, understanding he likes to fight "No, im okay im walking it off" Cole tricked drake, walking away then comming back from a different angle and spitting in Alois's face. "Your f*ckin pathetic kid i eat p*ssies like you!" He said as Drake held him back along with some of their friends , farrah got in her brothers face "I dont have to put up with your rude shit when I've tried to be nice to you" She said, throwing his gift and the box of memories as they shattered on the wall. Get the f*ck out of my house... GET THE-F*CK-OUT-OF-MY-HOUSE!!* she said opening the door. Maria looked at Lawrence with disappointing eyes towards him for laughing and letting Alois say such things

"Leave" she said shaking her head.

Silence came, and Alois himself started to laugh at Cole and his bewildered face staring right at him "I see you're very expressive, goth boy." he smirked evilly, in such a way that it even scared his father. At that moment in time, his face held a dark and menacing aura - but of course he wouldn't let this foolish nuisance get in his every right to say everything he had to say "Even to the point where you almost got to the part of telling me your whole depressive, disgusting way of life and probably even tell me how you became an abomination just like my sister and her new father. But.." he trailed as he looked at the mess at the wall where his twin threw the stuff he gave her, she really has changed. "...don't act like you know everything, because you don't."

"Alois, that's enough."

Alois ignored his father, continuing his speech "I don't care whatever my mom did, I don't care if she turned herself into some whore of a lawyer or if she have had sexual interactions with her corpse-looking husband eight times a day. I don't care if my sister has had any hardships, or maybe taken your lifestyle as her own. I don't care of whatever garbage you throw at me and call it a comeback, because I simply don't care. My family is dead, and I see no point in coming here every year because of things like this. It seems to me I have reached my limit, and from this forward - I don't have a mother and my sister is dead. Because the woman in front of me is not my sister, but just someone who looks like her."

Because the sister I know would never leave me alone, and change herself. If you were really being nice to me, like you said are - you would have never gave me those pictures back, it really ticked me off.

"Alois..."

"It seems my job is done here, father. It went quicker than expected..." Alois said nonchalantly, looking at his shoes then back toward them giving a curt nod "To be honest, this is my real present to you Farrah. From this day forward, I am not your brother, and you are not my sister. I am pretty sure you're happy now, especially your...knight in shining armor...since I am gone, feel free to adopt him as your brother - I'm sure he'd be happy to take the role, as for the pictures, feel free to burn them." he waved a hand coolly "This is goodbye, Farrah and mother." he looked at Cole again "If I dress like the Olsen twins, like you say...with your ripped shirts, you'd make a convincing hobo - try standing by the roads, I wouldn't be surprised if someone gave you some change..."

Happy Birthday Farrah, I just gave you the best birthday of your life. Though it was fun messing with your wild friend's head...

And with that, Alois walked out of the house and went straight into the car. Lawrence turned to Maria, giving her an apologetic glance before following his son in utmost embarassment. He didn't see this coming, Alois just cut off his ties with his twin sister - the person he trusted more than the world. He had no idea what was going in his son's head, but he knows there's always something. Always.

The house was quiet, and felt a little darker than usual even though everyone acted as though nothing had happened. Cole, Damien, Jake, Drake, and some people that didn't leave when they finished cleaning sat around in the game room at a circular table, all smoking in the darkened room with faint My Chemical Romance songs playing in the background, even their chiuahua, Ghost looked like he had had a rough day, he curled up in Coles' arms and went to sleep as Cole inhaled another drag of his cigarette.

He held it in for a long time before exhaling deeply, as the smoke came out of his mouth he listened to the muffled sounds of Maria crying in the background, she had called Farrah's aunt, Lisa and told her everything that happened. Cole looked down at the chihuahua then back up and everyone else, ".... I cant help but think that some how this is my fault" he said in a low, darker then usual voice, However, there was no remorse in it, more blank then anything, It sounded like he was about to make a song out of it the way he fixed his voice to say it.

The silence in the air told him it was his fault.

"He had it coming, the way he was talking about everyone... sorry we aren't preps" He said glaring at a picture of Farrah on the wall next to her brother, they were holding hands and laughing, they looked just alike.. and some how, some way he had broken her down and made her into what he wanted her to be. He snatched his eyes away from the picture, though they wanted to gaze longer. "Tch" he said putting his long legs on the table, his black vans hitting the wood hard as they came down on it. "I look like a hobo? please this whole outfit cost's more then your life kid" He said taking another hit of the cigarette. However, words the boy said kept replaying over and over in his head.

"...don't act like you know everything, because you don't."

"Please, I know Farrah inside and out" He said in a sharp voice to himself, just loud enough that everyone heard his mumbles. "Well of course you do, you created her bro" Damien said, opening the can of soda near him and drinking it down while Cole glared at him. "What do you mean... I created her?" He said, his eyes hungry for an explanation he already had. Cole knew what he did, he was just surprised that someone was brave enough to say so. Damien hesitated, not making eye contact, understanding the glare he was getting as the others stared into space as if they hear what was going on. Damien opened his mouth shifting his eyes to the ground them slowly lifting them up to meet Cole's stare. "I mean come on... we aren't gonna sit here and act like Farrah has always been like us are we? I mean, as soon as Drake introduced us-" Drake slammed one fist down on the table "Don't you even think about putting me in this equation boy, I had nothing to do with any of that... she chose what she wanted to do, and if you felt like this before why didn't you ever say anything until now" Drake said, Now Damien faced two glares. Damien cleared his throat leaning down in his chair "Come on man I'm in a bad I do what I'm told just like everyone else.. I don't think its a big deal I'm just not stupid and I remember Farrah when she was a prep"

Oh how he did, Her blonde locks weren't a pale blonde how they were now, but more of a golden blonde, her green eyes and Abercrombie dresses she floated around in, she was an angel, an absolute dream. Of course she was still beautiful.. But she used it in a negative way now...

Did I just call my own way of life negative?. No.

"All im saying is maybe she was better off being Farrah." Damien concluded sipping his soda again. Cole stood up after putting out his cigarette and went around the table glaring at Damien, but he passed him, going to where the picture was on the wall. "This isn't Farrah" he said taking it off the wall and Breaking the glass on it, Ripping the picture out in an angry fit and tearing it to shreds as well. All was quiet when Cole walked back around the table, shoving his pockets deep inside his tight black skinny jeans, and picking up his red scarf from the ground, where it had lain since the argument and putting it around his neck. "I'm out" He said slamming the door. Once again silence.

Farrah was in her room looking at the gift her brother had gotten her. Sure she threw it down on the floor, but when no one was looking she had picked it back up, However she left the broken glass and memories there, and if her mom or someone else didn't pick them up that's where they would stay. The black eyeliner and mascara made streaks down her face as she cried silently, 30 Seconds to mars playing loudly in the back ground

Come.. break me down. bury me!, bury me!

I am finished with you!!

Farrah threw it across the room as she let the lyrics and the base get inside, under her skin inside and her veins, the base in sync with the beat of her heart, She grabbed her guitar and began playing to the beat as the music engulfed her.

Look in my eyes!! your killing me, killing me

ALL I WANTED WAS YOU!, YOU!, YOUUU!

no matter how hard she tried she couldn't get her brothers words out of her head.. in his eyes.. she was an

"Abomination" she said quietly as she continued to play.

(I love that song<3)

The whole trip back home was quiet, and awkward. Neither father nor son tried to speak with each other, both were angry - for different reasons. Lawrence was angry at what his son had done back in his ex wife's house, while Alois was mad at everything that happened to him. He was furious, at first that ghastly corpse-looking prick took his mother away from him, then next him and his idiotic teenage alterego took his sister away from him. Alois knew he was being selfish, but out of everything he had in his life - his sister was priceless to him, and losing her to these idiots was like losing everything he had. He was angry, they just had to take her away...they just had to.

"Alois." his father finally said, after parking inside their garage and took the keys from the car. The way he talked was somewhere between stern and concern "Please tell me that whatever you said back there, was just you practicing another acting technique..."

The blonde opened his door "I meant everything I said back there, every word. My family is dead. You and I, we're both the same - we hold onto to the past we wished we could fix. Don't lie to me, you still love her don't you?" he gave his father a glance before stepping out of the passenger seat and shut the car door closed.

"I...have always loved your mother, but she didn't give me a chance to explain the misunderstanding. I know you saw everything from the beggining Alois, that's why you're hurting more than I...." Lawrence muttered to himself as he stepped out of the car and fished for the house keys in his pockets.

"Although, I could say I was partly acting when that wild-child was...being expressive...with me..." Alois said as he took the house keys from his father and opened the garage door leading to the interior of the house and stepped inside "...because if I didn't, I would've lost composure - I don't like people who try hard at playing hero and be bad at it."

I will always be my sister's hero, you gothic hobo. Always.

(That last sentence was cute.. and i love that song too if i could play guitar I would play it LOL)

Later on that night Farrah heard branches shuffling against her 2 story window... she peeked out and seen Cole sitting in a tree branch, He almost looked like a vampire, he had in his glow in the dark contacts, and of course wearing all back.. he was the perfect vampire,

But an evil one.

Farrah used to always let Cole inside her window without the slightest hesitation, But tonight was different... Tonight so many things had gone down and she couldn't help but wonder if Cole wouldnt've lost his temper.. maybe it wouldnt've escalated. Maybe Alois's words would have been the ice breaker to a sit down and they could've talked it out.. but she didn't want to leave him out there.. and her twin had already stated he wouldn't never talk to her again... She let him in after slight hesitation.

Cole slipped inside quietly and sat against the wall leaning his head back against it as well. "Its really cold out there" he said rapping her nightmare before Christmas blanket around himself tightly. "I would've caught my death out there" he said smirking, trying to lighten the mood even though it was dark so expression was really of no use. Farrah smiled a little "and you wouldve loved it" she said reassuringly. "Touche'..." he laughed as Farrah laid down under the covers, her back towards him.. they did this when he came through the window.. and the would talk until she fell asleep.

"So, I wanted to ask you something and i want you to be truthful with me" he said after a moment of silence. He had prepared himself enough to ask, but he had neglected to prepare for the answer so however it hit him, he was going to react the only thing on his side was the dark, that might suggest he'd have on poker face.

"Do you think... Do you think I influenced you to be the way you are now? I mean, if you wouldn't met me do you think you would be like this?" he said in a placid tone. His eyes wandered to the dark figure underneath the covers. Farrah turned uncomfortably towards him. ".... I don't know.. why?" She knew he was obviously letting Alois's words sink into his core. Normally Cole shrugged off what others thought of him and she had to wonder why he cared out of all people what Alois thought but she didn't say anything.

"Well do you feel comfortable the way you are?" He kept pushing the issue, For Cole, he was pushing the hell out of it. This wasn't like him at all. "Where is this coming from Cole?" Farrah said sitting up a bit, leaning her head on her hand, her elbow resting against the pillow.

What am I saying? Who Cares?.

He thought to himself pulling his hoodie over his head "I don't know who cares? i just had a few drinks.. its the Ciroc talking" he lied.They both laughed a laugh that suggested that they both knew he was lying but would rather take it as the truth and move on from the conversation.

"I just don't want to loose you to him..." He concluded as he opened her window. He had to get out of there, things were getting too awkward.

Farrah leaned out her window as he reached the branches about to jump down to a closer branch, and then the ground. "You act like he's my prince charming.. like he's going to come steal me away. He's my brother for Christ sakes" she said softly as she sniffled, It was a bit nippy.

"No I'm not worried about that.. I'm your prince charming" He said looking away.. His black hair blowing against his face, hiding his blushing cheeks. Farrah was blushing too..

Did he just say that...?

"Well sweet nightmares love" he said copying her mothers slight British accent that they all shared to a certain extent, And with that he disappeared.. like a thief in the night..taking with him her thoughts for the rest of the night.

(Hehe, Thanks ^-^)

"Alois." his mother called out to him, and the young 4 year-old boy - slightly hesistant - departed from cuddling with his twin sister and walked towards his mother who called him out with that slightly british tone she always had. The boy looked up to his mother before giving the woman a hug, and Maria smiled at her son as she ran a hand through his blonde locks "You love your sister right?"

"Yes, mama. She's my sister." the little Alois said, looking at his twin sister who sat at the bench outside their home, playing with the flowers they picked up from the gardens. She had a smile on her face, gentle, soft and happy. It made Alois smile, seeing his sister like that - she was like an angel, and this angel was his sister - their bond with each other was deeper than anything else.

"You know, you were born first - for a few minutes. That makes you like an older brother." his mother murmured, kneeling down in front of her son to meet him at eye level. "Do you know what that means, son?" she asked, looking at him straight into the eyes and with a small smile "That means, you're going to protect your sister. Even though you both at twins - you are technically an older brother."

"Protect.....I am a hero?"

Maria giggled, hugging her son lovingly "Yes, you will be your sister's hero."

That certain memory haunted Alois as he walked along the dark side of the park, carrying his star gazing equipment in both of his hands. Tonight was a perfect night for stargazing at the nearby park, he loved that particular park because it had less light pollution and it was easier to gaze into the night sky, appreciating it in all of its naturality. It was supposed to put him in a good mood, but instead the thought of that gothic hobo Cole, taking his place as the hero irritated him. "Idiotic man." he muttered, as he stopped at his favourite spot and started assembling his telescope "You want my role so much? Fine, you can have it. I hope you're happy." he whispered under his breath, clicking the parts of his telescope in place.

He ducked down and grabbed his star chart from his bag and unfolded it, pulling out his flashlight and scanned his chart "Looks like...this is how the sky is tonight..." he sighed, adjusting his telescope and it's altitude. He unfolded his blanket and laid it down the grass, and sat on it - adjusting his telescope to an angle that he could gaze through it while sitting down.

I wouldn't be surprised if that wild child Cole goes in my school in the next few days, that is - if he could afford it.

He gazed at the stars, they were a beautiful as his memories. They were like glitter in the atmosphere, shining so brightly in the darkness and there for him to appreciate. He took a deep breath before lying down on the blanket, sighing. If he feels like it - he would certainly sleep here for the night.

"God bless us everyone
We're a broken people living under loaded gun
And it cant be outfought, It cant be outdone,
It cant be outmatched and it cant be outrun NO!"

Cole screamed in his microphone as sweat dripped from his long black hair, The Catalyst by Linkin Park was his favorite song... and he normally used it as a warm up for the group when they were about to start playing..

"Like memories in cold decay
Transmissions echoing away
Far from the world of you and I
Where oceans bleed into the sky!!"

Damien screamed in the mike as he played his black and red striped electric guitar.

Farrah had just finish dyeing her hair back jet black with the back a velvet red, when she stepped out of the shower she over heard them playing

she quickly tied a towel around her and came out of the bathroom, steam following her as she played on an invisible guritar letting her wet hair swing wildly. as she made her way to the drums.

The band laughed as she did this, but it made them even more hyper as they began to all rock out.

"Lift me up----!!!!
Let me go---------!!"

They screamed together, Coles voice outshined all of theirs, His voice was very powerful, and it even made drake who was down stairs began to play on an invisible guitar,

Maria was putting plates out for breakfast when he lifted her in the air twirling her around to the music, she couldnt help but laugh.

It was only times like this when Farrah felt like this was truly a family...

(OMG The Catalyst<3)

"Do you have any plans today? It's sunday..." his father noted, looking at his son as he lowered his news paper. Alois was dressed in a white printed shirt with a rounded collar, a black cardigan with rolled up sleeves, denim and black shoes. In his hand he held his bag, his blonde hair was styled up in a way that it didn't frame his face like it usually did and his reading glasses was worn over his greenish-blue eyes. He seemed to be busying himself with making breakfast, and for today he opted for milk and cereal. Slowly, he walked towards the table - bringing the bowl and settled it down on the wooden surface, beggining to eat in silence. "Alois, answer me."

Alois looked up "Ah, right. Well..." he said as he patted his bag on the floor "I have piano lessons, other than that - that's basically it. Maybe if I have time, I'll invite myself to a coffee date." he shrugged, digging the spoon into the bowl and finished the rest of the food, looking at the watch on his wrist "You don't have to give me a ride, I'll walk or bus...I like to enjoy the outside once in a while." he said, taking the bowl from the table and tossed it in the sink. He grabbed his house keys from the hooks and proceeded towards the door.

"Alois."

"Yes?"

"Are you really going to forget your sister?"

"...why not?"

With those words his son spoke, Lawrence heard the door slam shut behind him. He sighed, it was just so sad how both of his twins were so close with each other - more than normal sibling bonding, for they were twins. Now, his son hated his twin worse than an archenemy. How did this even happen? It was just like as if it was yesterday that his family was still whole, happy and together. But right now, it was war in disguise.

Alois' outfit:
http://lookbook.nu/files/looks/large/2011/08/20/1501179_iwantyou1.jpg?1313828263

(I LOVE THAT F*CKIN OUTFIT!!!)

After the band had finished tuning up they moved towards the beach, where they planned to play because it was on sunday (ironically enough) that all the Emo/Punk rockers would come and listen to local bands play.

"I love your hair by the way" Cole said as he played with a strand of her silky jet black hair, the red streaks underneath only showing when the wind blew it back, her bang covered one of her eyes and she moved her head a certain way so she could see as she tuned up Damiens guitar for him, white he went to fix his outfit.

They all matched, wearing red and black colors, even though Farrah was the only one with her hair dyed and all, She mumbled under her breath "yea? you should.. you picked it out" she said as she got done tuning it, she took the pick out of her mouth and put it with the guitar sitting it down as she made her way to her drums. Cole couldnt do anything but smile at her... She really did look pretty awesome.. but as hard core as she looked she couldnt shake her gorgeous face which he often teased her about because, people didnt take her seriously as a result of her face.

Large crowds of people began to crowd around them as they played a sullen tone to start off with while some of them finished setting up, The boys were all wearing black shirts and red ties that hung loosely from their necks, accompanied with a red belt and black skinny jeans however Farrah being the only girl wore a bikini that was of course red and blac . She drew a heart in eye liner on her right cheek, because the other cheek was covered with her full bang. She bit her lower lip as the band began to come together

"Everyone shut up!" Cole screamed, but the crowd only got louder which made him laugh as he began to make the crowd clap to the beat of Farrahs drums until the beat kicked up and they began to play.

boys wore something like this.. http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u244/grandmasternuttall/fancy dress/emo.jpg

oh! and just in case you were wondering.. Cole looks something like this.. but with more tatoos lol

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n543/winterair2012/images.jpg

while Farrah wore this http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums...digierWomensSwimwearSwordSkullBikiniBlack.jpg

(of course she has a better body then the girl in the picture girl but the bathing suit is cute lol)

(Hehe, you'll be seeing more of it. Alois likes to be stylish xP Also, I expected Cole to look something like that and I WAS RIGHT.lol)

"Is there something bothering you, Alois? You missed the quarter rest and you missed a note too."

Alois looked up to his piano teacher, as if in a daze. He was so out of it lately, since the events yesterday - his mind was in shambles. He still couldn't get over the fact that a corpse-looking abomination was taking his role as the hero, he knew that the Cole guy can never take that role away from him, but it certainly did feel like it. Who does he think he is? Only Alois can protect his sister, because he's her brother - no other stranger can ever protect her the way he can and will. But then again, what was he talking about? Didn't he already swore to forget her?

Yes, yes he did. He can do it.

"Nothing madame, nothing at all. I apologize." he bowed apologetically as he lifted his fingers from the keys and placed them at where they belonged in the beggining of the song and began playing the song. The song was "Hey Jude" by The Beatles, the song meant a lot to him because he felt a connection to it - and he didn't know why. The song sounded better, and smoother in his second playthrough for he focused himself on the song and not on his thoughts.

His piano teacher smiled "Good job, Alois. I'm sure your sister is very proud of you. I remembered when you first took this class years ago, you told me you wanted to learn for your sister - because she liked music and you wanted to make her happy." she smiled as she looked down on him "That's very nice of you, Alois."

"...is that so?" Alois muttered, he had no sister anymore. He was playing piano for himself now, for his own hapiness. Before, it was for his sister - everything was for his sister, he loved her dearly. But he had to remind himself it's only himself he's thinking about now, he had no siblings, nor a mother and only a father. He was going to do this for himself.

"Your recital is in a few weeks, is that right? I have extra tickets for you - do you want it?"

"I only need one."

"What? No. I reserved these especially for you." his piano teacher pouted, placing the tickets on his palm in an insistent manner "Do whatever you want with them, invite who you like. You have been a very good piano player, so you should invite some friends to go see your recital besides your father."

"..."

"Oh and since class is over..." his teacher said as she closed the music book in front of Alois, and placed her hand on her hip "Before you leave, can you bring these equipments to the beach? It's just nearby, the local rock bands are performing today and they have requested a lot of instruments."

"Alright." Alois said as he stood from the piano seat and picked up the music equipment beside the teacher's table; they were mostly guitars - acoustic, electric, base, etc. They weren't something he couldn't carry - they were only about four. He slung two them to each of his shoulder, while he held the other two in his hands. He baid his teacher farewell and began making his way towards the beach.

He was about a few feet away from reaching his destination, and he began seeing figures of emos and scenes from the distance - jumping up and down to the music of their favourite genre. Seeing this, he figured out that there is a possibility that his sister would be in this hellhound and he hoped she wasn't doing anything stupid.

Wait, why am I still caring? There's someone who took my role for that.

Everything was already getting crazy, and the sun hadnt even began to set yet. Emos, Punks and other daker scenes jumped up and down to these familiar beats and rhythms.. before the band played their own songs they always played songs that the crowd requested so that they would be all pumped up for when they began playing their own songs.

"Right here, right now
All the way in Battery City
The little children raised their open filthy palms
Like tiny daggers up to heaven
And all the Juvee halls
And the Ritalin rats
Ask angels made from neon and f*cking garbage
SCREAM OUT!
"What will save us?"
And the sky opened up!!!!!!"

Cole shouted above the music... copying one of his favorite quotes from MCR. He looked a bit like Gerad Way anyways, the crowd sang the lines with him and went crazy, Farrah looked out in the crowd and seen people starting to take pills and drink and all sorts of things..

"In a about an hour.. we should let the next band play" Farrah said as she played the drums, screaming it to Cole, but it was too late, when Cole began to get into the zone, no one could leave until he felt like leaving.. because it was as if he became one with the music and he loved his control over the crowd. "No we have 3 hours of music time we are staying.. they will be passed out before you know it anyways!!" he screamed back as he jumped in the crowd.

Farrah had to admit she was kind of nervous.. sure she always played with them, but it was always on a stage away from the crazy people in the crowd, when they would get drunk they would get thrown out but now.. there were no guards there was on them, and they had to save themselves if something went wrong..

Not that she expected anything to...

If Alois just wouldn't earn any unwanted attention, he would certainly push them off his way with the equipment he carried.

It was so crowded in the beach that it didn't feel so relaxing as it was supposed to be, the place was full of teenagers and adults alike. Alois had no problem with crowds, but crowds closing around him? Yes. He was used to performing in front of a crowd, but being in a crowd? Not very much. It invaed his personal space, and it made him feel irritated.

He scanned his eyes at the crowd, watching them slowly drink and take pills or whatever it was to make them high. It was disgusting. Is this the life and the person his sister had become? It was revolting, shameful, and annoying. His sister was a proper woman, but this was just so different from everything she used to be. He settled down the equipment beside the stage and looked up, he saw his sister. From her lovely blonde locks, her hair was now jet black with an evidence of red streaks hiding in her black locks. She was here, she was performing and she was wearing that.

What the hell was she doing here?

(Bare with me if it looks bad I'm on my iphone lol)

Farrah was a little worried. Cole had slipped himself a xanex and he was acting wild along with everyone else in the crowd as he jumped in and they held him up. "Farrah! Enjoy yourself this is all just good fun!!!" He screamed back to her. Arrah had had enough for tonight. Her passion was emo-punk music yes, and she did like to rock out but she had had enough for the night. She put her drum stics down and looked for a space to drop down too. Some drunk grabbed her ankle trying to pull her
Down while cheerng on and she freaked out "let go!!" She screamed but he only pulled harder. Damien put his guitar down to help her but the guy splashed beer in his face making him fall back. Soon she found herself on tthe sandy ground as the guy lifted her over his shoulder "PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed but he only held tighter

(It's okay :3)

For a hero, goth boy - you certainly are bad at it. You are annoying.

Alois sighed, this was complete stupidity. But of course in the midst of this stupidity, as much as he refused to - he could not accept the fact that his sister allowed herself to be treated like this and the worst part was that Cole, that gothic hobo is even encouraging this stupidity. Enraged, he charged towards the drunk guy and jerked his sister off his grasp - which was surprisingly easy. He took her by the hand, dragging her away from the crowd and towards the far part of the beach, where less people - more so, families bonded together.

"Consider this my last act, as your brother." he told Farrah coldly as he released her hand from his grasp and looked towards the horizon, it was peaceful at this part of the beach, it felt more like a beach than it was at the other side - where drunks and addicts came together for the sound of music. He took off his cardigan and tossed it to her "If you're planning to stay a while, might as well cover up. After this conversation, you're on your own now...I'll let your little hobo of a friend to play his role as the hero - I have no problem against that, it's seems like he's into performing arts." Alois smirked, crossing his arms. "Let this be, the last coincidental meeting we have."

With that, he walked away. He walked far and far away, he was leaving her this time - and he meant it. Soon, he found himself back in the wild crowd, making his way through their sweaty and sticky bodies as he made his way out of it. A few moments later, he was back at the sidewalk and this time, he's going home.

Farrah stood there for a moment in awe at what her brother had done...

Hero...

The word rang in her head a little then it should've.. she smirked putting on the cardigan which smelled
Just like her twin

Had he fprgotten about their bond so easily? She knew he said this would be the last time.. but she knew better than that.

If this was the last time then what was the time before that. He had dissappeared quickly but she'd see him at school

And say.. thanks..

She alked slowly back to the other part of the beach in disbelieve and awe

(Sorry for the delay, I was marinating fish. LOL.)

"You look...happy." his father noted as his son arrived home from wherever he had been. Alois had a proud expression on his face as sat at the couch that was opposite from his father, turning on his TV and PS3. Lawrence couldn't make out what he was seeing but it seemed like his son had done something clever, and that - he does not know.

"Oh no, father." Alois said as he picked up his controller from the table and leaned his back on the soft backrest, starting up his video game as his fingers pressed commands on the buttons with expertise "I just proved a point, that's all. That I am still the hero."

"Hero?"

"Yes father, hero."

Yes Cole, you gothic bastard - you can never be my sister's hero. I am the only one.

(Its okay lol)

Farrah drove them home since everyone was obiously to trashed to do so. "When cole wakes up he's gonna be pissed you know that right?" drake said with a smirk on
His face "this means war" he continued pointing his shot gun at her. Farrah lughed and sunk in a chair next to him "oh but don't worry... me and your FAKE dad are at war too... he sent your mother flowers yesterday luckily I got to them first...gave em to her and told her I got em" he said cackling on. "That was sweet of you" farrah said sarcastically as she stared out at the boys all crashed in awkward positions on each couch. "I don't think I'm going to tell coel" he said shaking her. Head as she began to head upstairs. "Yea? Don't worry love..ill relay the message" drake said smirking as he aimed darts at the ceiling