Deeper Than Mutual Understanding

"This is why you shouldn't part with me too much," he said teasingly as he walked passed her and opened the door ofthe passenger seat. Alois was a nice guy, well - to his sister. She was like the VIP in his exclusive party, and just staring at her gave him those stirs in his insides. He took a deep breath, she was just so beautiful in her own way. Probably that's why he loved her so much, but he had to repress these feelings...as much as he could "Get inside, madame."

I am a brother. That's all I am. Right?

Farrah tried to stare anywhere but at her brother... she looked at everything they were passing. She moved the strands of black hair behind her ear and finallly glanced at her brother a few seconds, she then looked away... she couldn't stare at him for longer than a few secons bfore she found herself blushing

Farrah?! What's wrong with you ?? This is your brother... not ayone else but your brother...

She tried to convince herself.. but the anxious feeling wouldn't go away... so she tried to drown it out with conversation.

"So" she said softly "where are you kidnapping me?" She said with a shy smirk

it gets no better than this...

"A place of use." was all Alois said as they entered downtown. He knew that if he told his sister where they were heading, she would certainly frown upon it - because he would certainly be teasing her. This felt good, everything felt good. Being with his sister, this happy feeling, it was all perfect. Alois couldn't ask for anything more, this was all he wanted and it was everything he wanted. His mind went back to the time when he kissed his sister on the lips yesterday, his felt his lips tingle at the lasting feeling it had - it was better than kissing the actors on stage, but as soon as he realized what he was reminiscing about - he pulled to a quick stop beside a shop.

Perfect timing, they were here. He looked to his sister before going out of the car "I'll be back, wait here."

The blonde jumped out of his car and entered an antique-looking shop, disappearing behind the door. A few minutes had passed, and Alois reappeared as he exited the shop, now holding a black box with a transparent front with a black bow that closed the top. He hopped back in the driver's seat with a smile on his face as he placed the box on her lap "Your second birthday present, I figured antique-styled ones always does the trick." he said as he buckled up, grinning "It matches your room too."

It was an alarm clock.

The alarm clock:
http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/4...ble_clock_home_decor_JH015318.jpg_200x200.jpg

Farrah opened the box and smiled holding up the clock "I know this is supposed to be some kind of joke about me getting up on time, but im glad you were thinking of me enough to go out and get it... and your right it does match my room" she said laughing a little... "Its beautiful.. its like an antique.." Farrah said putting it in the light and examining it.

"Thank you Alois.." The blush that never left her cheeks when she first met up with him was now just a little brighter, She reached over and hugged him tightly.

"All these surprises for me? I feel special... "

Farrah said, anxious to see the night her brother had in store for the two

Just me and you...

"It's some kind of joke, but when I bought that -- it was all for you." Alois said as he smiled, kissing her cheek slightly --- blushing at the process. He didn't know what motivated him to do that, but it felt right in every way. He hugged her back before withdrawing, the moment felt so intimate that it was different. It was different from sister and brotherly love -- really different.

With those thoughts, he drove back to the road and half an hour later they reached the park. As they entered the park, they passed by the abundance of trees surrounding the pathway, people walking, biking and skating. For an afternoon, it felt like a wonderful morning with the sun high up in the sky -- the weather certainly favoured him today.

He parked at the parking lot, and got off his car - dragging his sister along with him. They stopped by the ice cream stand, and Alois smiled at his sister as he ordered an ice cream cone for himself. As the vendor made his order, he looked at her "What flavour do you want?"

Farrah blushed slightly when he kissedher cheek, but tried to shrug it off... this was nothing more then limited intimacy between siblings that hadn't seen each other in a while

....right?

Farrah didn't think long about what flavor she wanted , it had been the same since they were children. "Vanilla" sh said without hesitation, holding on to her brothers arm and looking up at him smiling brightly

The vendor smiled as he gave a vanilla cone to his sister, Alois smiled at her too as he glanced at her while eating his chocolate ice cream cone. He paid the vendor before pulling her along with him, walking on the gravel sidewalk of the happy park "Keep holding onto me, okay?" he told her as he looked at the sky, then at the direction he walked on. He didn't know why, but he felt proud as his sister held onto his arm like that. He felt special, like a prince charming everyone claimed him to be.

No, wasn't he his sister's hero? The prince charming is supposed to be the lover....damn it Alois.

He spotted the swings located along a pathway to the right, he led her along to it and sat on one of the swings - looking at her as he swung the swing in a low pace, eating his ice cream fondly "Join me." he said, jerking his head at the swing beside him "Let's be kids again, just for a while."

Farrah smirked at her brother as he swang, "you miss it don't you?"

She sighed and sat on the swing next to her brother , the wind blew against her hair a little and she saw the sun had made its way on the other side of the skies telling her sunset was near... it didn't bother her... she could stay like this forever with her brother... she smiled at him. "Thankyou for.... taking me out..this means a lot to me" she said licking her ice cream and squinting her eyes as the suns light reflected off her deep green eyes "I wish we could stay like this forever"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do. That divorce killed my childhood..." he said as he swung higher off the ground, amusing himself with the power and force each swing went by as he swung back and forth. The licked a part of his cone, looking down on the ground that went near and far from his sight as he moved.

"I....like making you happy."

Good going Alois, like that isn't awkward. Can you stop being like this? She's your sister. SISTER.

Farrah blushed more when her brother said this... she swang a little higher... she giggled thinking about when they were kida...how it they didn't have many times like this... because of the divorce and all... maybe that's why she felt this way about her brother.. because she never got the chance to love him before..now all these emotions were hitting her at once... she loved him

....but maybe ... it was more then that. More love then she thought she had...

"That guy...Cole...how did you two even become friends?" he asked bluntly, nibbling on his cone as he lost himself in swinging. He liked this moment, it reminded him greatly of his childhood and what it should've been if he grew up with Farrah and having a closer bond. As soon as he realized how blunt his question was, he took a defensive turn "I'm not mad or anything...at him, I mean. Just curious."

​Because I think he's responsible for your change.

Farrah was suprised at the question... it came out of no where... but she thought about it hard none the less...

She sighed trying to summon up the story as best she could "well... when mom met drake.. he was hardcore and kind of.. gothic I guess you could say... and he had a lot of buddies... one of his closest buddies' sons was Cole... and we had no choice but to hang out because his dad was always visiting drake.. soon we got close.. and he kind of tried to show me a new way of thinking and doing things.... I guess that's where my drastic change in everything happened"

now that Farrah thought about it' if her and Cole never met, she probably wouldn't be the way she was...at all

"I wish he didn't changed you too much --- that's what ticked me off." he confessed, lowering his feet down on the ground to stop his swinging, making his shoes dig on the soil slightly as he came to a slow but abrupt stop. He allowed the awkwardness engulf him as he chewed on the last bit of cone he had left "...but you still look beautiful." he muttered, blushing wildly as he said it.

What the hell am I doing....?

"I'm sorry....for before, and the fact that you probably thought that I hated you. I was just mad...that I'm away from you."

When Farrahs brother stopped swinging so did she...just like when they were kids... she would always follow behind him, and this was no acception... when he told her she was beautiful she had to look away... her cheeks were as pink as they could be and his confession just made it worst

"..... I'm sorry too... I... don't like being away from you either... not at all Alois..." she said finishing her ice cream as well. Her stomach felt butterflies once more.. and her heart was pounding again

what is this????!!

Farrah stood up from the swings thinking that would shake it off.. but it didn't.. she smiled a little.. trying to cover it up..

"Once a hero always one"

He stood up and stared at her, it took a lot of willpower not to hug her again. That would be way too creepy, it was creepy enough that he was slowly realizing his long-time crush with his twin sister. But it made sense, if they restore their lost bond - she'll understand him more than anyone else, that was all a man could ask for - a woman who understands. He also he had to consider that fact that he was talkng about his twin sister.

He took her hand "They have a brilliant aquarium in this place, let's look at it." he said, turning his gaze away from her - trying to hide his blush as he dragged her along with him further into the park. A few moments of walking around, they reached a place with fancy architecture - it was the park's most-bragged aquarium. He held her hand tighter as he paid for their fees and allowed them passage.

The interiors were dim and blue, people walked silently from window to window -- watching the creatures swim around in the blue water with amazement and awe. He led her to one of the aquarium windows "I remebered when mom and dad promised to take us here....that never happened though." he said with a small empty laugh "I'll fulfill that promise on their behalf."

Farrah held her brothers hand tighter and gazed at a sea horse as it gazed back at her with its big eyes. She giggled as it swam away, scared of its own reflection. When a shark replaced it she culdnt help but be frighened, it was so close to the glass she held her brothers and tighter and moved a little closer to him. "Its so big...I'm glad you decided to take us here... the promise was long over due."

That it was. When their parents were together it seemed everything was perfect, but when they split up.. a lot of things changed. And a lot of promises were broken. Farrah didn't care, the point was spending quality time together but she wouldn't have it any other way than being with her brother alone. Their parents arguing would only ruin the experience. And she planned to make the most out of it today.

Farrah put her hand that wasn't entangled with her brothers to the glass, and a sea otter put his paw where her hand was. Again she giggled "they like me"

Who wouldn't like you?

"That, they do." Alois said as he moved closer to the aquarium to admire the otter closely, but as soon as he did so - the creature was startled of his appearance and moved away from their sight. The blonde sighed "I guess I'm not considered a prince in this part of the city, but a sea monster or evil tyrant. I guess I'll take it." he said, nodding to himself.

He looked at his sister "No problem, it's one of those days in which where having school tomorrow - isn't much of a big deal." he said with a hint of mischief and slight sarcasm "After the divorce, did Mom take you to places?"

Farrah shrugged as the otter backed up she turned to her brother "at first we went a lot of places... we spent a lot of time in england and for a minute I thought we were going to move back there.... everyone was telling her to stay or at least keep me there but... she thought dad would've taken her to court for moving me so far away... drake keeps pressin the issue... I think he wants to move back there.. he's from england but you would never know it because of his uh... personality" she said giggling

"He's not your typical englishmen... "

if they try to move me back... ill run away with you...

"An english rockstar...." Alois said in conclusion, shrugging. His voice was full of wonder and acid sarcasm "Is your father aspiring to be some sort of Ozzy Osbourne?"

Silence fell on him for moment, considering his sister's statement about moving back to England "Dad may be an ettiquette teacher in Europe, but he's an american citizen and he'll definitely sue mom. But," he paused, watching a fish pass by the aquarium window they stood by. He carefully searched for words in his head, the perfect words to say that won't sound too desperate or too clingy and maybe too intimately. Alois pursed his lips before opening them to speak "Do you want to move in England?"

Farrah made eye contact with his brother for a second then smiled holding his hand tighter "only if you came with me... mom was saying something about going to visit before making any decision... like for vacation.. for christmas.. it seems far awar but its comming.. do you want to go if we go for vacation?"

Farrah was relieved he said dad would sue mom if she moved farrah away, that means he still cared.. not that she liked the idea of her mother being sued it was just nice to know dad cared enough to persue legal action. "And as for the next ozzy no I don't think so.. he's a bit stranger then ozzy" she said giggling