DeadMan Wonderland

Should the RP take Place during Canon? Or should Ganta and etc. Not exist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's going to almost drive him out of his mind.lol XD

*Evil Cackle*

Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
I'm so disgusted that I haven't been receiving alerts for this even though I'm watching the thread! Have I been written out yet?

I'm so disgusted that I haven't been receiving alerts for this even though I'm watching the thread! Have I been written out yet?

Not that I know of. O.O

Haha... After a lot of catch up reading it seems not. I will try to get my introductory post up as soon as possible!

Written out? ;o

I've spoken about you. xD

Alastor is one of Makoto's favs. Hehehehe

• Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
*Floats into the forum like a ghost while wearing a sheet.* Ooooooo...I posted. :ghost:

Reactions: Sav
Noemi hesitated. She wasn't so sure she could trust him, not yet anyway. I mean, who knows why he was in here? After a moment of internal debate, however, she decided to accept. Besides, assuming he didn't have some ulterior motive, it would be nice to have friend. This admission made her realize just how lonely she had become, keeping to herself as she had been doing. This would be a welcome change. In addition, she desperately needed the training. She had never been a very athletic person and, if she wanted even the slightest change to win at the Carnival Corpse, she would need all the help she could get. A small smile graced her lips as she nodded in response. However this rare smile quickly faded as she notice something on the T.V.: a picture of herself.

She froze, dread gripping her heart as the reality sunk in. This couldn't be happening. No, she had only just arrived. This was a mistake. It was too soon! Her body shook with terror as her eyes watched the screen. This was it, she was going to die, or worse. She shut her eyes as she remembered the screams of the man in the chair. She had only used her 'power' once, by accident. How was she going to... During her panic she nearly failed to notice the second familiar face that flashed on the screen. Seeing it she turned back towards Nicolai, a strange mixture of fear and sorrow clouding her violet eyes. Why? Oh God, why was this happening?
{They don't know who they are fighting.]

{DAMN SORRY, WASN'T GETTING ALERTS. I WANT TO CLEAR UP SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE SEEMED TO MISS, THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE FIGHTING UNTIL THEY GET INTO THE RING. JEEZ GUYS.]

[OTHER THAN THAT, THESE ARE GREAT AND I'LL BE RESPONDING SOON.]

Hey, sorry in advance for my ignorance/stupidity. Whichever you prefer, but the OOC is here exactly for the purpose of clearing up misunderstandings, right?

What exactly do you mean they don't know who they fight up until they enter the cage? In the anime, unfortunately I haven't read the manga so correct me if things are different, the deadmen had previous knowledge of who they were fighting. This is evident when crow first meets woodpecker and when hummingbird tells woodpecker they'd be fighting the following day. Also when woodpecker first gets shown the CC footage, a cartoon birdy with with each contestant's monicker is shown. Soon replaced by a picture of each.

Could you please clear this up for me? Sorry again for the not knowing.

@BlackOrchid I know they don't know WHO they are fighting but don't they know that they ARE fighting? Noemi was just sad that they both had to fight. She doesn't know they are fighting each other.

In the rp, the characters know they are fighting but not who. :3 I did it a bit differently from the anime, because I had originally forgot. Lel.
@BlackOrchid I know they don't know WHO they are fighting but don't they know that they ARE fighting? Noemi was just sad that they both had to fight. She doesn't know they are fighting each other.

D; I'm sorry! My mistake! I must have read it too fast.

:unicorn:

I'm dying to make a Deadman.I may not get to use her in this role play but I'm going call her Nightingale.I just wanted to say that. XD

Name:​

Role:prisonor​

[If you're a Prisoner] Crime: (Whether Innocent or guilty. Has to be a murder, please be creative! c; )​

Personality: silent, strong, mysterious​

Background: came from the streets no family and was imprisoned for mass murder​

Family Members:none​

Marital Status:single​

Children:none​

Citizenship:japanese​

Carnival Corpse Name:none​

Missing a few essentials there, bud.

No worries! Looking at it again, I can see how it could have been confusing, so it's partially my fault as well. Sorry about that. ^.^;

Are there still deadman roles open? If not I guess I'll make an Undertaker

Here's my character sheet as an example.Also if you don't want to list a name put Unknown and give an alias instead.

Name: Yoshikazu Hiroyuki.

Alias: Izo Saitama.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

UnderTaker Or Scar Chain: Although he's an Undertaker...something about Scar Chain appeals to the remaining shred of his former self.

Looks:

cooldude-1.jpg

Role: Undertaker.

Crime: At the age of 15 he murdered his adoptive mothers second husband and then his adoptive mother.His reason was because he became fed up with the sexual abuse.Since she wouldn't help him or believe him he saw it as betrayal on her part.He felt no remorse for his actions and he will always hate them both.He even hates his birth mother for giving him away.

thumb.jpg

Personality: He is mostly silent unless he is required to speak or freely speaks on a whim.He is very observant of everyone around him seeing no reason to form bonds.He distrusts everyone and roams off by himself a lot.He only works in a group when required to although he dislikes it.He's the type that if anyone turns on him he won't hesitate to end them.Yet a shred of his former self still remains that resurfaces every once in awhile.He prefers to keep that part of himself hidden from everyone.He is passive-aggressive so no one really knows when he's going to go off.If anyone hits a nerve he instantly goes into a violent rage.All together he's a hard to figure out guy.

Likes: His personal space,playing the guitar,playing pool and his weapon.

Dislikes: Having to work with others,people who think he can be won over easily,having his personal space invaded (without his permission) and being called Yoshikazu or Yoshi or anything other than Izo.

Weapons:
51OT6po6xlL._SY300_.jpg

KR0061l.jpg

e3fb41bb58be8a7462203e9553e9e9b6.jpg

Background: He was put up for adoption as an infant and spent years in an orphanage.He was adopted at the age of 7 by a barren man and woman.Sadly his adoption was bittersweet.It had only been a year since his adoption.When his adoptive father suddenly died of a heart attack.Three years passed and his mother started dating another man.At first the man seemed nice but he started putting his hands on him.

For years he hated the man and what he put him through.He tried to tell his adoptive mother about it but she kept defending him.She had the nerves to tell him not to lie.After she married the man his late night visits to Yoshikazu's room increased.Until one night Yoshikazu hid a knife under his pillow and gutted the man with it.At that moment a darkness was awakened inside him.He watched as the man fell to the floor and bled out like the pig he was.He kneeled beside him and sliced his throat open then walked out of the room.He still felt anger and hatred burning his heart so he turned his attention to his adoptive mother.

As he stood by her bedside he watched her soundly sleeping with murderous eyes.She was supposed to had kept him safe but she chose that man over him.Without a second thought he stabbed the knife into her heart and walked out.When morning came Yoshikazu was sitting in the grass carving on a piece of wood.The neighbors noticed the blood on his hands and shirt then called the police.By the time the police arrived he had gone back in the house but was arrested without a fight.After he was sentenced to death row the director of Deadman Wonderland made him an offer.So after he accepted he was transferred to Deadman Wonderland and made an undertaker.There he turned 16 and began calling himself Izo.

Family Members: He was an orphan.

Adoptive Father: Deceased.

Step Father/Second Adoptive Father: Deceased.

Adoptive Mother: Deceased.

Grandmother by adoption: Lives by herself.

Marital Status: Single never married.

Children: He isn't the type to ever be a father...unless a the right woman is able to revive his heart.

Citizenship: Japanese

Check the first page for dead man roles!!! There is one spot open!

Status
Not open for further replies.