DeadMan Wonderland

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should the RP take Place during Canon? Or should Ganta and etc. Not exist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(alright then I'll make the last one quick then before someone steals it)

Reactions: Sav
Alright, I'll reserve the spot for ya. ;]

Name: Kìro

Sexuality: Pansexual

UnderTaker Or Scar Chain: Neutral, he's the only one who knows about Nathaniel's secret. He doesn't really care whose side he's in. He just want's to survive. He's part of Scar Chain but is also in cahoots with some of the undertaker's secretly.

Looks:
fabian-b1-1.jpg

Role: Deadman

Crime: Kìro was charged with the murders of six women, a serial killer known to the public at the time as the fairytale killer because the victims always died in a way relating to some sort of classic fairytale, a poisioned apple, falling down a deep hole to their demise and even being eaten by a wolf... He had heard of these killings before but never thought it would ever effect him, besides he thought that it would never happen to him, all the victims were females right? Well one day that seemed as normal as any other the killer revealed herself, it was his ex girlfriend. She had more or less out of jealousy killed every girl she thought was competition. At that time she didn't know he was pansexual so she thought that was the only competition, she went crazy in class that day and killed another girl, then in shock Kìro discovered his powers and ended up killing her in the process without really even knowing fully what he had done he ended up in Deadman Wonderland.

Personality: He was quiet at first but now that he's become sort of accustomed to the way things work his true nature has shown. He's kind and yet painfully cruel at the same time. He is wise beyond his years yet he is often ditzy and forgets where he is. He is a mix of contrasts and overall he's pretty unpredictable and wild at heart.

Background: His entire life he really never knew what it was like to be "normal" he was born early and wasn't expected to live very long which is also why he is kind of small now. He was also mentally and physically abused by his father and left with his mother to japan. (He's half American) he found it hard to make friends at his new school and difficult to really do much of anything. Now that he's at Deadman Wonderland he wants to prove that he's not as weak as everyone thought he was and that he can be strong too, he can do this, he can survive. Soon after arriving at the prison he received a note of his mother's passing and hasn't fully recovered.

Family Members: Abusive father (Deceased)
Mother (Also Deceased)

Marital Status: No

Children: No

Citizenship: Japan

Carnival Corpse Name: CanaryClover

Description of Sin Branch: He uses his blood as one of two ways, a whip or as throwing knife type projectiles.

How you first learned of your sin: Written above in crime.

Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
:crackup::sigh:
Check the first page for dead man roles!!! There is one spot open!

What?! You said you'd tell everyone if any Deadman spots became available.And now all of sudden it becomes available without you saying anything...to those of us who were already here and hoping to get the spot. T.T:flamed:
:gloomy: :rottentomato: :sigh: :pounce: :evilrabbit: :shocked: :paperbag: :ouch: :indifferent: :guilty: :blackeye: :cryingeyesout: :crackup: :confused: :bored: :brokenheart:

Last edited:
All of a sudden? No. The Reservation Period expired for a user who had wanted to join. I indeed Alerted everyone that the spot was open, by posting that msg you quoted here. Did you expect me to send out personalized msgs to each person? I hope not. I posted that a DM spot was open, and that person was simply lucky enough to check their alerts first.​

You mentioned after they asked.Before then you didn't say anything.Not even to let everyone know that the reservation was about to expire today.I meant letting us know in the forum.I had mentioned what I was thinking of calling my deadman and you didn't say anything about it.Not until they showed up and asked.That's what I'm talking about.If someone's reservation for a spot was about to expire I would let people know at least a day ahead so everyone gets a chance to know.I wasn't on to know about it and everyone probably wasn't either.I think if they were you would have had multiple responses.

Nevermind though.It's life and it's always first come first serve.That's how the cookie crumbles but it's fine.I was just shocked and some hurt but I'll get over it....

(Edit: I'm kind of in an emotional state right now...so nevermind me.)

Last edited:
Name: Kìro

Sexuality: Pansexual

UnderTaker Or Scar Chain: Neutral, he's the only one who knows about Nathaniel's secret. He doesn't really care whose side he's in. He just want's to survive. He's part of Scar Chain but is also in cahoots with some of the undertaker's secretly.

Looks:
fabian-b1-1.jpg

Role: Deadman

Crime: Kìro was charged with the murders of six women, a serial killer known to the public at the time as the fairytale killer because the victims always died in a way relating to some sort of classic fairytale, a poisioned apple, falling down a deep hole to their demise and even being eaten by a wolf... He had heard of these killings before but never thought it would ever effect him, besides he thought that it would never happen to him, all the victims were females right? Well one day that seemed as normal as any other the killer revealed herself, it was his ex girlfriend. She had more or less out of jealousy killed every girl she thought was competition. At that time she didn't know he was pansexual so she thought that was the only competition, she went crazy in class that day and killed another girl, then in shock Kìro discovered his powers and ended up killing her in the process without really even knowing fully what he had done he ended up in Deadman Wonderland.

Personality: He was quiet at first but now that he's become sort of accustomed to the way things work his true nature has shown. He's kind and yet painfully cruel at the same time. He is wise beyond his years yet he is often ditzy and forgets where he is. He is a mix of contrasts and overall he's pretty unpredictable and wild at heart.

Background: His entire life he really never knew what it was like to be "normal" he was born early and wasn't expected to live very long which is also why he is kind of small now. He was also mentally and physically abused by his father and left with his mother to japan. (He's half American) he found it hard to make friends at his new school and difficult to really do much of anything. Now that he's at Deadman Wonderland he wants to prove that he's not as weak as everyone thought he was and that he can be strong too, he can do this, he can survive. Soon after arriving at the prison he received a note of his mother's passing and hasn't fully recovered.

Family Members: Abusive father (Deceased)
Mother (Also Deceased)

Marital Status: No

Children: No

Citizenship: Japan

Carnival Corpse Name: CanaryClover

Description of Sin Branch: He uses his blood as one of two ways, a whip or as throwing knife type projectiles.

How you first learned of your sin: Written above in crime.

Congrats on getting the last Deadman spot and nice job on your CS. ^^ Also welcome to the role play! XD

thanks, lol I didn't know you had it reserved at all srry

It was reserved for someone else but it expired since she hadn't been back on.Nothing was reserved for me.So don't worry about it.You're welcome. *Hugs you and gives you a cookie*

I was meaning Black Orchid but tagged you... I'm so blonde sometimes I swear

Name: John Falkner​

Looks:
mecha_pilot_by_meganerid-d4i5iqz.jpg

Role: Warden​

Personality: Friendly and warm, but at times can be cold and distant.​

Background: John grew up in the middle east, surviving as a street urchin in city after city through wars, occupations and ethnic cleansing. He was finally adopted by a US Marine who taught him about war and battle. John went to college to learn to be a teacher. However, John could not turn from his past; he felt the call to battle. He then became a mercenary and worked with multiple PMCs. He found his love during an operation. However, PMCs do not like their soldiers to have a family; John decided that he had had enough of War, and it of him... or so he thought. He moved to Japan, to leave all that he knew behind. When he moved to Japan he lived in Tokyo with his wife and two children. He loved his life. He worked with the Japanese police and Defense Force, he oversaw some of their training and at times worked on cases for them as well. But then IT happened. He was out of town on a business trip. His family wasn't. His children were in school, his wife most likely at the house cooking dinner for his kids. None of them survived.​

Family Members: Wife and two children (deceased).​

Marital Status: Widower​

Children: Two, both dead.​

Citizenship: American, Japanese, numerous others.​

• Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
Name: John Falkner​

Looks:
mecha_pilot_by_meganerid-d4i5iqz.jpg

Role: Warden​

Personality: Friendly and warm, but at times can be cold and distant.​

Background: John grew up in the middle east, surviving as a street urchin in city after city through wars, occupations and ethnic cleansing. He was finally adopted by a US Marine who taught him about war and battle. John went to college to learn to be a teacher. However, John could not turn from his past; he felt the call to battle. He then became a mercenary and worked with multiple PMCs. He found his love during an operation. However, PMCs do not like their soldiers to have a family; John decided that he had had enough of War, and it of him... or so he thought. He moved to Japan, to leave all that he knew behind. When he moved to Japan he lived in Tokyo with his wife and two children. He loved his life. He worked with the Japanese police and Defense Force, he oversaw some of their training and at times worked on cases for them as well. But then IT happened. He was out of town on a business trip. His family wasn't. His children were in school, his wife most likely at the house cooking dinner for his kids. None of them survived.​

Family Members: Wife and two children (deceased).​

Marital Status: Widower​

Children: Two, both dead.​

Citizenship: American, Japanese, numerous others.​
Accepted!

You're welcome and have fun reading.I can't wait to see what you post.Hopefully there will be replies tomorrow so the others and I can post. :)

You're welcome and have fun reading.I can't wait to see what you post.Hopefully there will be replies tomorrow so the others and I can post. :)
I just posted my initial, and I may post some replies tomorrow. College got me busy like Oobleck.... sorry RWBY Roosterteeth... anyways, good night. :)

I just posted my initial, and I may post some replies tomorrow. College got me busy like Oobleck.... sorry RWBY Roosterteeth... anyways, good night. :)

Ok and it's ok.lol.Goodnight. :)

Hello? Is anyone besides me still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.