DeadMan Wonderland

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should the RP take Place during Canon? Or should Ganta and etc. Not exist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
would you like me to help with extra staff members like the doctor or something
Sure! Oooh what about the doctor who handles the penalty round? c;
Rin Fugiku unless I change it.Which chances are I won't because I like the sound of it.Btw...I picked the name a few seconds ago. XD
Thank ya very much. c:

*Noms the cookie* Thank you.The name is unisex so I decide if I want them to be male or famale.I gotta go for now because my phone is gonna die and I can't charge it right now.Be back later. ^^ and yw

Yoshitaka Nakamura [glow/]
27​
Male​

Jack.%28Will.o%27.Wisp%29.full.146301.jpg

Role
Dr. Nakamura is a physician who works at Deadman Wonderland. he was charged with the duty of removing the specific parts of the Deadmen that lose in Carnival Corpse and had survived (he removes the parts without applying anesthetic to the Deadman).

Personality
Yoshi is a sweet man that has dedicated his life to the sake of others. He is patient and well mannered. But people change ( hint) ( yes....yes you should be very afraid)

Background
a famous surgeon for the biggest Hospitle in Japan Yoshi saved the lives of countless people . After the great earthquake He was recruited by the owner of deadland wonderland to become a prison doctor. Because of the pay He immediately accepted. He does not care that his patients are all criminals, He will never turn away a person that needs to be healed. After a year of working in Deadland he was introduced to the Carnival Corpse and was tasked with the penalty round . Although he is against it Yoshi feels like he should be the one to do it to prevent any accidents.

Family Members
Unkown

Marital Status
Prefers not to say

Citizenship
Japan

;o Nicolai used to be a surgeon *waggles brows* Maybe they'll know each other?

* fixes glasses * i think your miss the part when i said famous XD

Pft, a famous physician.

*Does sassy dramatic & bombastic hair flip*

I think you missed the part where I said Surgeon. Hmph.

* raises pointer finger *
o yes now i remember you were at one of the surgeons who attended that convention they begged me to do a speech for since i am the famous DR Nakamura . so yhea im sure you would know of me .. along with the other * quote fingers movement* surgeons '(o.0)'

Lmao.

Famous only in your field of study, A surgeon with a satisfactory amount of self respect wouldn't stoop as low as to grovel at the feet of a mere general practitioner of medicine.

[Insert snooty animated facial expression.]

xD

Working on the IC thread now.

The best part of this rp is going to be the carnival corpse games. c; Whoop whoop.

images

why u hurt my feewings

THREAD IS UP

GO RP.

DON'T FORGET THE POSTING EXPECTATIONS 2 PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM.

YOU MAY WANT TO GIVE EVERYONE'S CHARACTER FORMS A GLANCE OVER BEFORE YOU GO.

ENGAGE IN CONVERSATIONS, BE INTERESTING.

I LOVE YOU, BUT I WON'T HESITATE TO KICK YOUR ASS FROM THE RP IF YOU PISS ME OFF.

Here's the link. ;)

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/deadman-wonderland.73494/

• Thank You
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
i admire your honesty XD

Reactions: Sav
i think im going to hold back on the doc for now . unless he is needed but i kind of want to focus on my undertaker for now

Reactions: Sav
Can Rin be head warden?

Name: Rin Fugiku

Looks:

nl6i5c.jpg

Role: She is head warden at Deadman Wonderland.

Personality: She's a sly,an intelligent,bold and flirtatious woman.She can be stubborn,strong willed and hard to read due to how skilled she is at deceiving people.Rin is the type to act kind and loving one second then the next second she is cruel and heartless.She's free spirited,very persuasive and hates when she doesn't get her way.She takes her job very seriously (most of the time.) to the point that she becomes hateful toward anyone who tries to interfere with it.

Background: Before Rin was head warden at Deadman Wonderland,she was a prison guard at a male prison.Despite being a woman she was one of the best.When the director of Deadman Wonderland heard of her they offered her more money.Although she liked the thought of getting paid more,it was the challenge that she liked even more.

Family Members: She never talks about them so their status is unknown.

Marital Status: She is divorced because she felt that husband held her back to much.

Children: None.

Citizenship: Japanese.

Last edited:
I'm sorry it's taking me so long to post a CS, it'll be here later today. I promise.

If I don't post it by the end of the day, you have my permission to suffocate me to death with cute kittens of doom.

aww but your are undertaker captain

Name: Rin Fugiku

Looks:

nl6i5c.jpg

Role: She is a warden at Deadman Wonderland.

Personality: She's a sly,an intelligent,bold and flirtatious woman.She can be stubborn,strong willed and hard to read due to how skilled she is at deceiving people.Rin is the type to act kind and loving one second then the next second she is cruel and heartless.She's free spirited and hates when she doesn't get her way.She takes her job very seriously (most of the time.) to the point that she becomes hateful toward anyone who tries to interfere with it.

Background: Before Rin was a warden at Deadman Wonderland,she was a prison guard at a male prison.Despite being a woman she was one of the best.When the director of Deadman Wonderland heard of her they offered her more money.Although she liked the thought of getting paid more,it was the challenge that she liked even more.

Family Members: She never talks about them so their status is unknown.

Marital Status: She is divorced because she felt that husband held her back to much.

Children: None.

Citizenship: Japan.
PFT, Of course!!!!!!! accepted. ;3 go rp

• Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
I'm sorry it's taking me so long to post a CS, it'll be here later today. I promise.

If I don't post it by the end of the day, you have my permission to suffocate me to death with cute kittens of doom.
xD It's okay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.