DeadMan Wonderland

Should the RP take Place during Canon? Or should Ganta and etc. Not exist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the part of about Sasuke falling in love is out of character,but the rest wasn't.Of course he would have kidnapped with the intention of using her.Also I never said that sex meant anything to him.What he did mention was "reviving his clan" which does involve sex or doing it artificially.I don't think anyone in any of the villages did it artificially.So sex is involved and a guy doesn't have to have any attachment to a female to use her for his own gain.
Reviving his clan would be "using her for his own gain" and he wouldn't be sparing her.He would be keeping her alive to complete his goal while planning on killing her once he did.So like I said...falling for her is the only out of character element in my plot.Being that it's a role play people can and do go out of character.I didn't say he'd blush around her or start acting romantic.I was actually thinking that if he did fall for her he would keep it hidden from her or maybe he would only pretend to fall for her to deceive her.
It's a role play so no one has to follow a characters exact personality.I've seen people write stories where Sasuke is a pervert or some lovey dovey romantic which shattered his character completely.At least I'm trying to mostly keep him in character.Also I wasn't going to have him say "I love you" like other people have done.I thought the idea of both of them acting like they can't stand each other.Even after they become attached to each other was at least an ok idea.
I respect your opinion but that doesn't change mine.I might do the role play...then again I might say...fuck it and alter it so that there is no happy ending.Maybe every character should die a horrible death.Death always makes for a better role play doesn't it?
Im very bitchy and touchy when it comes to roleplaying within an established canon so we just arent going to agree. When I do a Naruto or Bleach or whatever themed roleplay in canon, every single character from the actual series is kept in character at all times and does not diverge what-so-ever out of respect for the original creator's series. If not, I do a roleplay in my own timeline within the series that doesnt involve any canon characters. Ive always been this way.

Also, you dont understand Sasuke's character as well as I do. He has no want or need for sex, so he wouldnt use her to repopulate the Uchiha that way. He's the type to use the Reanimation Jutsu to revive his clan, thus making them immortal and not fragile like an actual person. Another thing is if she got herself into danger, Sasuke would let her die because he'd view her weak and useless, especially now that he has the Rinnegan, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and the Sage of Six Path's power/blessing. He doesnt need anyone anymore for any purpose, so the entire idea is just ludicrous to me. Again, im very bitchy and touchy with subjects like this so its best to just not tell me anything.

So what about out of conon then?From what I read when Sasuke mentioned reviving his clan he may have meant by restoring their honor.That or using the reanimation jutsu...which I don't think they would all approve of.Also it can't be done if their dna and enough living sacrifices can't be acquired for each person.The last thing he may have meant is by in a way becoming the new founder of the Uchiha clan.Nobody ever said that he has to have a want or a need for sex.If he wants to restart his clan with a new and stronger generation of Uchiha then he would have to do what he doesn't want to do.

That or make Kabuto and Orochimaru artificially do it.Either way...Sasuke's offspring would still inherit his sharingan and the kekkei genkai of their mother.They might even inherit the power he gained.Them being able to use poison blood jutsu and being immune to poison would be a plus.As far as Kasumi ending up danger she wouldn't need protecting because she wouldn't be weak.Suigetsu was able to kidnap her because he lied to her.He told she was being tested to see if she was worthy to become head of the clan.He said her test was to prove that she could escape on her own.She believed him and let him tie her up then...he actually kidnapped her.By the time she figured it out he knocked her out.

Anyway...before I mentioned my plot idea.I already knew there was a chance that it could get a negative or a positive response.There's nothing new about that.At the age of 3 I learned about the negative and positive of the world.When a little girl learns that the family wolf hybrid that she viewed as her friend and family died.It effects her because the wolf hybrid was the only one she had a bond with.The only one who didn't judge her and cared about her.Once she was gone the girl was alone again.At 5 the girl made a friend but her friend moved away and upon returning years later her friend was a different person.Since then the word friend became nothing more than a title that people throw around to her.Over the years people came and went none ever actually being a real friend.They just used her then moved on when they got bored with her.

So what about out of conon then?From what I read when Sasuke mentioned reviving his clan he may have meant by restoring their honor.That or using the reanimation jutsu...which I don't think they would all approve of.Also it can't be done if their dna and enough living sacrifices can't be acquired for each person.The last thing he may have meant is by in a way becoming the new founder of the Uchiha clan.Nobody ever said that he has to have a want or a need for sex.If he wants to restart his clan with a new and stronger generation of Uchiha then he would have to do what he doesn't want to do.
That or make Kabuto and Orochimaru artificially do it.Either way...Sasuke's offspring would still inherit his sharingan and the kekkei genkai of their mother.They might even inherit the power he gained.Them being able to use poison blood jutsu and being immune to poison would be a plus.As far as Kasumi ending up danger she wouldn't need protecting because she wouldn't be weak.Suigetsu was able to kidnap her because he lied to her.He told she was being tested to see if she was worthy to become head of the clan.He said her test was to prove that she could escape on her own.She believed him and let him tie her up then...he actually kidnapped her.By the time she figured it out he knocked her out.
Anyway...before I mentioned my plot idea.I already knew there was a chance that it could get a negative or a positive response.There's nothing new about that.At the age of 3 I learned about the negative and positive of the world.When a little girl learns that the family wolf hybrid that she viewed as her friend and family died.It effects her because the wolf hybrid was the only one she had a bond with.The only one who didn't judge her and cared about her.Once she was gone the girl was alone again.At 5 the girl made a friend but her friend moved away and upon returning years later her friend was a different person.Since then the word friend became nothing more than a title that people throw around to her.Over the years people came and went none ever actually being a real friend.They just used her then moved on when they got bored with her.
As long as its non-canon, I dont care what you do. Im sick of arguing over this though, so im gonna drop the subject.

As long as its non-canon, I dont care what you do. Im sick of arguing over this though, so im gonna drop the subject.

Ok.Non-canon it is.Alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.