DeadMan Wonderland

Should the RP take Place during Canon? Or should Ganta and etc. Not exist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's that CS. Finally. :p

Name: Katashi Tsukino [Kata for friends]

UnderTaker Or Scar Chain: Scar Chain

Looks:
5092-1999931095.png

Role: Deadman, member of Scar Chain

Crime: Murdered his parents in a fit of rage during an argument.

Personality: Katashi has a habit of worrying too much about things beyond his reach, he gets anxious when he can't control the things around himself and doesn't like being told what to do. Though he's also a bit awkward around others and isn't good with talking to people. Despite his poor social skills, Katashi tends to be slightly too gentle to those around him and it's no secret he goes easy on his opponents during Carnival Corpse, never aiming to kill. Unfortunately, even though he's fairly skilled with his Branch of Sin, this behaviour has already cost Katashi his left kidney and right ear. However, if you get him angry, the male won't treat you like a baby anymore and he can and will kill you if given a reason and a chance.
Background: Ever since he was born, Katashi's parents treated him like a mere touch could shatter him to pieces and the term 'overprotective' was taken to a whole new level. Katashi wasn't allowed to go play at his friends' houses or even at their own backyard, at least one of his parents constantly had their eye on him. After Katashi caught the flu from his classmate during second grade, his parents pulled him out of public school and started homeschooling him. He pretty much lived his childhood isolated from the rest of the world and only started getting out when he managed to convince his parents to let him attend public school again at the start of middle school. However, he was regarded as weird and no one didn't want to have anything to do with him. Though he was out of his house and away from his frustrating parents for at least a few hours a day so Katashi never complained. His patience finally paid off during his second year of high school and he ended up befriending couple of his classmates.
All was going great until he turned 18 and started planning to move into an apartment of his own. This, however, horrified his parents and the discussion turned into a yelling contest in a matter of seconds. Somehow, all the pent up frustration and anger inside Katashi just exploded, all he wanted was for his parents to stop babying him and making decisions for him. Most importantly, he wanted them to shut the hell up. So he grabbed a glass bowl and smashed it at his mother's head. His father stood there frozen from shock as Katashi took a piece of the glass and stabbed it into the forehead of the woman who gave birth to him, killing her. That shook his father from his trance and the male managed to pin his son onto the ground while yelling and demanding causes for the outburst. This only aggravated Katashi more and before either of them realized it, the teen had already stabbed his father in his chest with a long and thin needle-like object made out of blood that had been oozing from the wound the glass had cut into Katashi's hand.
When he realized what he had done, Katashi tried running away only to be caught by the police only few days later. He was sentenced to death row and sent to Deadman Wonderland. It didn't take him long to realize it was no ordinary prison and sometimes you have to do things you don't want to. However, Katashi still didn't like being ordered around and he hated the Carnival Corpse. His hesitation to hurt his opponent during his first fight ended up with his loss. If he had known what happens to those who lose, things might have turned differently but that doesn't matter anymore, he didn't know about the Penalty Game and decided to win without killing anyone after losing one of his kidneys. Sometime afterwards, he learned about a group of prisoners called the Scar Chain who were trying to find a way to escape the prison and Katashi was eager to join it. The so called Wonderland reminds him too much of the prison he spent his childhood in with no freedom of any sort.
During his battles at the Carnival Corpse, Katashi learned to use his Branch of Sin with precision and has emerged victorious many times. However, his weakness of refusing to kill his opponent was eventually noticed and his latest foe took advantace of it. Katashi was beaten for the first time since his first match and almost killed as well. Fortunately, he got to keep his life but had to say bye bye to his right ear.

Family Members:
Aiko Tsukino [Mother] -Deceased
Kohaku Tsukino [Father] -Deceased

Marital Status: Single

Children: None

Citizenship: Japanese

Carnival Corpse Name: Goldcrest

Description of Sin Branch: Katashi forms a long and sharp 'needle' from his palms or wrists or creates claws on his fingers. He tends to improvise if the situation calls for it but he never shoots out his blood.

How you first learned of your sin: While killing his father.
[/hr]

Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
I'll be responding to Dead Man Wonderland When I get home! Also, I shall be posting Carnival Corpse Matches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the thread.

I took the cookie as a sign my lil' chara is accepted as one of the doomed prisoners.

@BlackOrchid Just curious, how can Nicolai be Kasumi and Nathaniel's father if they are 16 and he is only 24? That means he would have been 8 when they were born. O.o

Lmao, I know I was hoping no one was going to catch that. Bleh. I was too lazy to change his age. xDDDDDDDD

Lets make him 34 shall we?

Reactions: BlueFadedRose
Haha, yeah, that would make a lot more sense. I really only noticed because Nicolai said Noemi could have gone to school with his daughter.

Reactions: Sav
Or Nicolai could have just been a dirty freak when he was younger. ;x

Haha, in that case Akemi REALLY had a thing for younger men. XD

PFT, Of course!!!!!!! accepted. ;3 go rp

Thank you.I'll post as soon as possible.I'm behind because I haven't been feeling the best today. :sneeze::boxedin: :cry:

• Love
No worries! :D

• Love
No worries! :D

Thank you.Oh and I read everyone's post but now...I'm confused.Is your character head warden or is my character Rin head warden? I thought the director was one over Deadman Wonderland and the head warden worked under the director.

My character is the head of the prison; the director. xD

Name: Yoshikazu Hiroyuki.

Alias: Izo Saitama.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

UnderTaker Or Scar Chain: Although he's an Undertaker...something about Scar Chain appeals to the remaining shred of his former self.

Looks:

cooldude-1.jpg

Role: Undertaker.

Crime: At the age of 15 he murdered his adoptive mothers second husband and then his adoptive mother.His reason was because he became fed up with the sexual abuse.Since she wouldn't help him or believe him he saw it as betrayal on her part.He felt no remorse for his actions and he will always hate them both.He even hates his birth mother for giving him away.

thumb.jpg

Personality: He is mostly silent unless he is required to speak or freely speaks on a whim.He is very observant of everyone around him seeing no reason to form bonds.He distrusts everyone and roams off by himself a lot.He only works in a group when required to although he dislikes it.He's the type that if anyone turns on him he won't hesitate to end them.Yet a shred of his former self still remains that resurfaces every once in awhile.He prefers to keep that part of himself hidden from everyone.He is passive-aggressive so no one really knows when he's going to go off.If anyone hits a nerve he instantly goes into a violent rage.All together he's a hard to figure out guy.

Likes: His personal space,playing the guitar,playing pool and his weapon.

Dislikes: Having to work with others,people who think he can be won over easily,having his personal space invaded (without his permission) and being called Yoshikazu or Yoshi or anything other than Izo.

Weapons:
51OT6po6xlL._SY300_.jpg

KR0061l.jpg

e3fb41bb58be8a7462203e9553e9e9b6.jpg

Background: He was put up for adoption as an infant and spent years in an orphanage.He was adopted at the age of 7 by a barren man and woman.Sadly his adoption was bittersweet.It had only been a year since his adoption.When his adoptive father suddenly died of a heart attack.Three years passed and his mother started dating another man.At first the man seemed nice but he started putting his hands on him.

For years he hated the man and what he put him through.He tried to tell his adoptive mother about it but she kept defending him.She had the nerves to tell him not to lie.After she married the man his late night visits to Yoshikazu's room increased.Until one night Yoshikazu hid a knife under his pillow and gutted the man with it.At that moment a darkness was awakened inside him.He watched as the man fell to the floor and bled out like the pig he was.He kneeled beside him and sliced his throat open then walked out of the room.He still felt anger and hatred burning his heart so he turned his attention to his adoptive mother.

As he stood by her bedside he watched her soundly sleeping with murderous eyes.She was supposed to had kept him safe but she chose that man over him.Without a second thought he stabbed the knife into her heart and walked out.When morning came Yoshikazu was sitting in the grass carving on a piece of wood.The neighbors noticed the blood on his hands and shirt then called the police.By the time the police arrived he had gone back in the house but was arrested without a fight.After he was sentenced to death row the director of Deadman Wonderland made him an offer.So after he accepted he was transferred to Deadman Wonderland and made an undertaker.There he turned 16 and began calling himself Izo.

Family Members: He was an orphan.

Adoptive Father: Deceased.

Step Father/Second Adoptive Father: Deceased.

Adoptive Mother: Deceased.

Grandmother by adoption: Lives by herself.

Marital Status: Single never married.

Children: He isn't the type to ever be a father...unless a the right woman is able to revive his heart.

Citizenship: Japanese

Last edited:
My character is the head of the prison; the director. xD

Thank you.I'll post as Izo after I get something to eat and after someone else post.Otherwise I'll have to edit my post to add his part on.

No problema. xD Lel, I'm working on a post now!!!!!!!!!!! :}

The corpse games begin tonight~!

Awesome. XD

So soon? XD lol Oh and I edited Izo's dislikes. :)

LMAO! I'M GOING TO HAVE MAKOTO CALL HIM YOSHI-POO ALL THE TIME. LMAOOOOOOOO

• Love
Omg, I'm going to drive the poor boy insane. I cannot wait, lort.

Status
Not open for further replies.