DeadMan Wonderland

Should the RP take Place during Canon? Or should Ganta and etc. Not exist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home again dearies. :3 So, we can begin soon. Of course I'll leave signups open. Ugh, I have to edit my CS. They're hideous.

Also, I hope everyone read the rules and especially the part about posting expectations. x)

so are the first undertakers captains with there own foot soldiers ?

Reactions: Sav
The first Undertaker, Alastor, has been given the title of Leader of the Undertakers. What he says, goes. xD As far as sub commanders go--that's up to him.

Name: Noemi Himura

Sexuality: Straight

UnderTaker Or Scar Chain: Neither. If she had to chose it would be Scar Chain, but she doesn't care enough to actually join. It's not like anyone is waiting for her on the outside anyways.

Looks: image.jpg

Role: DeadMan

Crime: She was accused of killing her entire family by ripping their stomachs open with a knife. She was innocent but that didn't stop her from blaming herself. She was there. She could have done something, anything. If she had only woken up. When morning came, she found herself covered in her youngest sister's blood. Apparently Kamiko had managed to crawl across the room they shared and onto her bed before dying of blood loss. Noemi's screaming alerted the neighbors who called the police, and I'm sure you can guess what happened after that. It's hard to believe that it hasn't even been two years since it happened. It feels like an eternity.

Personality: Previous to her imprisonment Noemi was a very happy person. She was optimistic and kind and would always try to find the good in every situation. Of course, that was before her happy life was stolen from her. The death of her family impacted her greatly, and she fell into a deep depression. The first few weeks in prison were the worst. She nearly killed herself countless times. Somehow, however, she managed to convince herself to live on, a hard thing to do when you have no reason for living. Now she can be described as quiet and reclusive. She doesn't talk much and doesn't have an interest in making friends. All she does is survive, although she doesn't know why she even bothers doing that much. She has been know to have break downs and some have even called her crazy. The only thing she wants is something, or perhaps someone, to live for.

Background: She was raised by two loving parents in a small town on the outskirts of Tokyo. Her family wasn't rich by any means, but they got by. Their house was rather small, and so she had to share a room with her two younger sisters. It's funny. She used to hate it, but now there isn't anything she wouldn't give to stay just one more night in that room, with her sisters sleeping peacefully on the other side. Being an older sister brought with it quite a bit of responsibility, but she didn't mind much. She truly loved her siblings. She went to school, of course, though she was never very fond of it. She would have never dreamed she would miss it so much. Overall it was a pleasant life, if a bit boring. If only she could go back...

Family Members: mother (deceased): Kaiya Himura, father (deceased): Akio Himura, two younger sisters (deceased): Misaki Himura (middle child) and Kamiko Himura (youngest child)

Marital Status: Single

Children: None

Citizenship: Japan

Carnival Corpse Name: Hawk

Description of Sin Branch: Her blood collects on the tips of her fingers to form talons which she can lengthen or shorten at will.

How you first learned of your sin: She got into a fight with one of the other prisoners over what, she doesn't even remember. He just kept hitting her. He would have beaten her to death, if she hadn't reacted. At first she didn't know what happen. He seemed to have stopped for no reason. But then she saw her hand imbedded in his stomach. She had claws, claws made out of blood. The next thing she knew she was moved to the G block of DeadMan Wonderland. She never found out what happened to that man, and she often wonders why she didn't just let him kill her.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there another thread that we go to ?

There Will be, Yes. However I haven't created that thread yet--waiting for more people to join. We're going to be starting soon, If not today, thursday. Friday at the latest.

*Runs in* Noooooo! I was to late! I wanted to be a deadman.I would have made an awesome one too. *Cries* If a deadman slot opens up I want it. O.O *Right eye twitches a little.* Also I so want to be an Undertaker.I can make another character to act as a Warden too if need be.

COOKIES FOR HISOKA!

:D You'll be the first to know! <3 A dead Man and A bad ass warden would be perfect!!!!!!!!!!! Once we get a Warden we can begin!!!!!

*Excitedly noms on cookies* Mmm...cookies. ^.^ Thank you! Yes...a totally bad ass warden with a bad ass attitude.I'm thinking a woman but I may go with a man. XD

Pft, either is fine with me!

Ok. XD Off I go to work on a CS for the warden and undertaker.Also for the deadman just in case. ^^

(0.o) i thought you said there were no dead man positions left (;.;) you lied

There aren't any. C;

She wants to go out her way to make one just incase one opened up. xD I can't stahp her.

Don't worry, If one does open up I'll let everyone know!

We are so Starting this Rp Today.

Uh, maybe. Depends. xD

I want to, but I may not have the time. >:l

so say were an undertaker. and we kill a deadman .. does that open a spot up? im just curious its not like i would totally do that just to be a deadman (o.0) ...... ok i am going to do it if we can.

Lmao, Character Death is a possibility. Hm, well that depends. Yes, if you Kill a deadman that opens up a slot, but you must have the other characters consent. xD A slot can also be opened up if a Character dies during Carnival corpse, though I wouldn't count on it. xD If everyone kept dying off the plot wouldn't progress. Also, Slots may open up if people fail to respond after a period of time without notice. xD

*Excitedly noms on cookies* Mmm...cookies. ^.^ Thank you! Yes...a totally bad ass warden with a bad ass attitude.I'm thinking a woman but I may go with a man. XD
Hai Hai, If it isn't too much of a Hassle can you tell me you're Warden's name? I'm working on the IC thread. ;x

would you like me to help with extra staff members like the doctor or something

Hai Hai, If it isn't too much of a Hassle can you tell me you're Warden's name? I'm working on the IC thread. ;x

Rin Fugiku unless I change it.Which chances are I won't because I like the sound of it.Btw...I picked the name a few seconds ago. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.