DeadMan Wonderland

Should the RP take Place during Canon? Or should Ganta and etc. Not exist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm SCARED MOMMY HOLD ME! *hug One of my many characters Lucas*
Lucas: why Am I the mother! *being hugged* and let go of me you crazy person!
Me: But this lady's scary!​

Ugh, editing my profile now. ;x I made two Undertakers [Twins] A deadMan and I'm also playing the owner of the prison. Bleh.

WIP!!!!!

DON'T TOUCH!

tumblr_n8m3xaALbX1rv3cfio1_500.gif
Name: monoko​

UnderTaker Or Scar Chain: MY UNDERTAKER! *hugs an Undertaker*​

Looks:​

Role: DeadMan​

Crime: I'll tell mine, if you tell me yours!​

tumblr_n9yhezxVyg1rb06tgo1_r1_500.gif

Personality: I'm sweat, happy and love to be around people. but when I am endanger or someone is being mean I be mean back. and something I pass out and wake up to see the people that bully me beaten up. I wounder who did that?​

Background: I.... Must I tell you my past I really wish not to please....​

Family Members:​
-Mother Killed when I was a child age 5.​
-Father alive.​

Marital Status: Single and not thinking of changing anytime soon >.>​

Children: CHILDREN ARE YOU CRAZY!! NO!​

Citizenship: Japaneses​
tumblr_n8ispk1Jq21srbrf7o8_250.gif

weaknesses(2): close combat and a far combat.​

Dislikes: Blood, throwing up, being sick.​

Carnival Corpse Name: Painted bunting. (Its a bird:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painted_bunting )
Description of Sin Branch: Its wired her sin branch it changes all the time. sometimes​
How you first learned of your sin: I haven't learn it any​
tumblr_n84b68sj841skw6elo2_250.gif
(This is hinting something about my character!)​

Last edited by a moderator:
;x AYE CHICK.

THE SCAR CHAIN AND UNDERTAKER THINGY. PICK ONE OR SAY NEITHER, CAUSE I'M ASKIN IF U WANNA BE IN ONE OF THEM THANGS.

... *Face palm*

Lmao, I know babe. You can be a dead man and still in the Scar Chain squad and you can also be a deadman and team up with the Undertakers. xD

im working on making a undertaker

LMAO OMLLLL PEOPLE READ!

Hehe. @Cry Feel free to make that Character an UnderTaker or make another character altogether. c;

@Kazuki Yukihiro WHOOP *APPLAUSE*

I readed.......... Ok I skimed through it I was like OMG DEADMAN WONDERLAND..... Joining.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Gtg guys, will be on later on tonight. D;

Be sure to vote in the poll!

@Cry Lmao, I know. I was just Kidding. xD

Name: Akasa Hoji [glow/]

Nickname: Kid Grimm

Undertaker Or Scar Chain: Undertaker

Looks:
img-thing

Role: Undertaker

Personality: Some what mysterious ,Even though his face shows no emotion Akasa can be the nicest person you will ever meet . But if you are a criminal you will get no sympathy from this boy.

Background: Akasa pretty much lived a normal life until he was 17. His mother and little sister was killed by a his own father. Since his father was a part of a local syndicate he managed to payoff the government to loose all the evidence they had on him. Akasa began to see how corrupt the government was ,which drove him to become one of the youngest serial killers in Japan. When he was captured he was sent to dead land as an S class criminal. After Akasa survived the "special correctional program" They decided to make him an Undertaker which benefited them due to Akasas hate for criminals. He was given the nick name Kidd Grim because his Grace when he kills with his scythe.

Family Members: mother-RIP Sister-RIP Father- Rip

Marital Status: Single

Children: none

Citizenship: Japan
Likes: Music,Reading , Killing criminals and corrupt people
Dislikes: Losing his temper, Criminals and Corrupt people,
Weapons:

REAPERS TOUCH - A ring that Asaka uses to injects a nero toxin into his enemy's so they dont suffer when they are killed.
Gothic-Skull-Pewter-Full-Finger-Armor-Ring-Punk-Rock-Biker-Heavy-Metal-font-b-Viking-b.jpg

DEATH SENTENCE-
A special scythe that was crafted with technology called the Worm Eater that allows it to nullify a Deadman's Branch of Sin ability.
DeathScythe.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sav and Cry
Very Good! ;)

[I'll make forms for my Undertaker's Later. x;)

I want him hes hot can I have him I'll take care of him! *hugs Akasa* Cute yet deadly are my types!!

* pushes away slowly* no love for criminals XD

W-what noooooooo I love you Don't forget me! I would soooo do a Reader x Akasa I'm not surprise I'm not in the insane house right now. Ok stop it mean and get to work you need to find your power! and background.... and everything!

so do we wait for others to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.