• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

Glad to have you here with us! Nice to be back in an RP with you again , Emi! ^^

Reactions: Emi
Whaaatt?? Jamie is not here anymore? I don't see that coming either... :'D but anyway, welcome @EmiHarned xD As long as I can remember you're Gate's wife, right? Oh we have real life couple here, how interesting!
Yeah, i have a better chance of getting with Avianna than Emi, so feel free to send Edra after her

Yeah, a lot of people say that, but him and I stay away from each other romantically in rp's, its just how we work :D
rofl, I like that... would be boring to me if I was rping with the person I was dating and they were my love interest in this. But none of my exes girlfriends or boyfriends roleplay so yeah xD

rofl, I like that... would be boring to me if I was rping with the person I was dating and they were my love interest in this. But none of my exes girlfriends or boyfriends roleplay so yeah xD
She's the only partner i have had that roleplays, so thankfully I've avoided some awkwardness on that front

Yeah, a lot of people say that, but him and I stay away from each other romantically in rp's, its just how we work :D
I get that! xD It will be awkward too, dating both real life and roleplay xD
Yeah, i have a better chance of getting with Avianna than Emi, so feel free to send Edra after her
So you two totally have no chance at all :o Well, we will see x)

Damnit, now i need to reconfigure my plan to account for one less available female...and i was getting along so well with Jamie too...

Things happen, mate :') Right, you only have 3 females to pursue seeing how you and Emi aren't going to be together no matter what XD

Oh and I can't wait to see your character @EmiHarned but no burden! I just love showing my excitement :3

@Meredith working on the end of the collab post... seeing as Avianna just shocked Edra xD, than I will post it for everyone to see^^. I think it's pretty funny lol.

Oh yeah lol, after collab, whoever posts next, after that person I will post Avianna's reaction to the votes and the winner. I advice you all to get ready to duck... she will throw food around when she finds out who won and what rank she is xD

Things happen, mate :') Right, you only have 3 females to pursue seeing how you and Emi aren't going to be together no matter what XD

Oh and I can't wait to see your character @EmiHarned but no burden! I just love showing my excitement :3
QUESTION: Are exotic dancers allowed as a profession?

I don't think she'd be good with that though, you need people skills to be a good stripper, and Avianna is a bit....abrasive
Yeah, but being a enchantress she does have that natural charm to offset her abrasiveness xD... sometimes.

Yeah, you have a point there...I have to come up with a reason that Siegfried seemed unaffected last time she turned on the charm...
It could be because he has magic, I know that sometimes other magic doesn't effect other magic users, could just go with that xD

Back