DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Gateman ~ I'll add you in a few so we can begin working on a collab.

I will say though I see Avianna leaning more towards Carl... Maybe just a tiny bit Ren.. Not sure who I could see any of the girl's with at this point.

Posted. @Meredith I made Edra a banner so it could fit in the top part of the box with Avianna's^^

Hoping to have a collab up between these few days or less ^^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
valk_merge_sm_by_kpj11-d7kvrn6_zps5iwly18g.jpg

NAME
Kalna Eir

RACE
Valkyrie

OCCUPATION
Erotic Dancer/ stripper

PERSONALITY

Humorous
Loves joking around

Carefree
Doesn't take much seriously

Mischievous
Loves to play pranks on people

Charismatic
Gets along with most people, and most people like her

Leisurely
Very laid back and can be seen as lazy

Childish
Only childish when angered or annoyed severely

SKILLS
Dancing
throwing daggers
bardiche fighting
flexibility
Violinist

Strawberry milk
Bananas
Cherries (Omg cherries –drools-)
Chocolate banana milkshakes
Someone she can joke with easily
Energy drinks
Zombie anything
Sprite with passion fruit rum

DISLIKES
Heavy perfume
Immature jokes (Such as fart jokes, fat jokes, or your mama jokes)
Foreign movies (Unless they are in English, I just hate reading movies!)
Super girly girls! (I swear if one girl cries about her broken nail, I will shave their head while they are sleeping!)

FEARS
Never having real love
Dying a true death and not regenerating

REASON FOR JOINING THIS SHOW
Romance and reality tv, why not?

OTHER INFORMATION
Kalna isn't like most Valkyrie, she is not serious, she hates serious people, and death freaks her out. She would much rather drink than deal with war, and while she does her job enough to be able to regenerate, she is not very good at it.

As for other randomness, she like purple, lilac purple. She does like the hip hop and r&b that they clubs play, but she likes most music, as long as it doesn't scream at her, or is country. She has a huge thing for seafood, and sushi. If you give her shrimp or lobster, she will probably love you. She also has a favorite sweet treat, apricot logs rolled in coconut.​

Last edited:
xD @EmiHarned she hates girly girls... well one look at Avianna, I mean one more person that doesn't like it's just normal now xD

Always up for a collab. Let me know if you're game for one as well @DANAsaur :3

I'm game for a collab! Although can't do it today since I'm traveling from my province (Bicol) to Manila. I can't believe classes begins tomorrow again >_< Anyway, I'll message ya as soon as I arrive ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Gateman and Azula
Just don't severally annoy her, I wasn't kidding she will shave her head! There is the fact she gets along with most people, so we shall see.
O.O, Avianna doesn't play with her hair xD
tumblr_lkw1d1n8UH1qcjhg2o1_1280.gif

• Love
Reactions: Shayla and Emi
She is good so far! Maybe she can become the new enemy of Avianna XD @EmiHarned or they can be a great duo? You know in movie where two girls become best friend forevaaaa but actually mocking each other from behind XD I can't wait to see how your character fit in the show :3 One thing though, what is her favorite color? And music? I believe other extra info are already there though not in other section.

@DANAsaur Good luck for your classes! ^^

She is good so far! Maybe she can become the new enemy of Avianna XD @EmiHarned or they can be a great duo? You know in movie where two girls become best friend forevaaaa but actually mocking each other from behind XD I can't wait to see how your character fit in the show :3 One thing though, what is her favorite color? And music? I believe other extra info are already there though not in other section.

@DANAsaur Good luck for your classes! ^^
Editted, if I need to add anymore, let me know. As for Avianna, I think I will just see how it plays off, since I'm planning on making Kalna a bit of a drunk O.o

All good! Alrighty, you can do whatever you want! ^^ I will add her to cast list soon and make post for your character, however just like I said before, your character will join the show on Day 4, the entire new day. I will close Day 2 maybe tomorrow night~ So you will need to wait until tomorrow night ^^ @EmiHarned

All good! Alrighty, you can do whatever you want! ^^ I will add her to cast list soon and make post for your character, however just like I said before, your character will join the show on Day 4, the entire new day. I will close Day 2 maybe tomorrow night~ So you will need to wait until tomorrow night ^^ @EmiHarned
Sounds good to me, takes a while to do a first post anyway

It's going to be really interesting for Kelna, I'm planning on playing her as a happy go lucky drunk who likes to be lazy and a bit crazy while just wait for someone to show interest in her as she just be's herself. O.o

Reactions: Azula
I'm game for a collab! Although can't do it today since I'm traveling from my province (Bicol) to Manila. I can't believe classes begins tomorrow again >_< Anyway, I'll message ya as soon as I arrive ^_^
Woah Bicol! So far o__o //is from Cavite. Yea, I can't believe classes resume tomorrow. A three day break simply is not enough ;-;
At least there's Christmas break to look forward to. Just one more month... oh crap. Just one more month. Damn. Final project deadlines are coming soon. Crap. :x

I will say though I see Avianna leaning more towards Carl... Maybe just a tiny bit Ren.. Not sure who I could see any of the girl's with at this point.
Welp. After the impression that Avianna gave with bullying Mei, I highly doubt that Ren would be interested in her. XD

It's going to be really interesting for Kelna, I'm planning on playing her as a happy go lucky drunk who likes to be lazy and a bit crazy while just wait for someone to show interest in her as she just be's herself. O.o

Interesting~ Kelna will totally add diversity to the show!

Reactions: Emi