DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I will try to post in the morning, before I go to work... working on Halloween sooooo fun....

Okay, I have moved the time, if you still wanna continue your interaction you can, but only once, after that you need to adjust your character with the my post ^^

@Meredith we can just pm the interaction... would be fun anyway, since no one would know what the discussed, prob start pm tomorrow lol.

Reactions: Meredith
@Meredith we can just pm the interaction... would be fun anyway, since no one would know what the discussed, prob start pm tomorrow lol.

Oh! That's interesting! Please please do the collab, I'd love to read it! Do it Meredith! ^^

FOR EVERYONE who wants to keep the interaction, you can do collab too! I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO READ IT! XD

Ah for @Moogle-Girl since the crews have made the dinner, I think maybe you can treat Mei dinner tomorrow and find another way to complete the task. HOWEVER, I don't say that making the dinner only for Mei is prohibited, you can do that, it's all about how you make Carl acts in your next post ^^

I should have a post up tonight I think :) If you ever want to do a collab @Gateman than we can whenever.. I should have something your way soon!

Reactions: Azula and Meredith
I will make super important announcement today, prepare yourself ^^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I will make super important announcement today, prepare yourself ^^
Your new pic is cool. And me and @Meredith are doing the collab now, might be done tomorrow... depending on how it goes xD

Reactions: Azula
Next time you're online for a while, gimme a ring and we'll collab ^__^
I'm online for a good bit tonight and tomorrow so if you want to do a collab than I'm game , Mister. ^_^

I'm online for a good bit tonight and tomorrow so if you want to do a collab than I'm game , Mister. ^_^
Emma wants me to head to the store, I believe, but I'm happy to do a collab with you when I get home. If you like, my skype is alakoompahed. Anyone wants to add me, feel free

Reactions: Shayla
Reactions: Gateman
Azula updated DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show with a new update entry:

ANNOUNCEMENT 01.11.2015

aw0o2.jpg

THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS SUPER IMPORTANT AND SHOCKING

I didn't see this coming and I didn't even think this would happen, but I must sadly say that Nut's character, Jamie, is no longer with us. Nut decided to drop this RP. I will quote some of her words, so I don't deliver wrong message to all of you. She doesn't mind that I tell you the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Whaaatt?? Jamie is not here anymore? I don't see that coming either... :'D but anyway, welcome @EmiHarned xD As long as I can remember you're Gate's wife, right? Oh we have real life couple here, how interesting!

Reactions: Emi
Always up for a collab. Let me know if you're game for one as well @DANAsaur :3

Whaaatt?? Jamie is not here anymore? I don't see that coming either... :'D but anyway, welcome @EmiHarned xD As long as I can remember you're Gate's wife, right? Oh we have real life couple here, how interesting!
Yeah, a lot of people say that, but him and I stay away from each other romantically in rp's, its just how we work :D

Reactions: MadKingJai™