DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Glad to have you here with us! Nice to be back in an RP with you again , Emi! ^^

Reactions: Emi
Whaaatt?? Jamie is not here anymore? I don't see that coming either... :'D but anyway, welcome @EmiHarned xD As long as I can remember you're Gate's wife, right? Oh we have real life couple here, how interesting!
Yeah, i have a better chance of getting with Avianna than Emi, so feel free to send Edra after her

Yeah, a lot of people say that, but him and I stay away from each other romantically in rp's, its just how we work :D
rofl, I like that... would be boring to me if I was rping with the person I was dating and they were my love interest in this. But none of my exes girlfriends or boyfriends roleplay so yeah xD

rofl, I like that... would be boring to me if I was rping with the person I was dating and they were my love interest in this. But none of my exes girlfriends or boyfriends roleplay so yeah xD
She's the only partner i have had that roleplays, so thankfully I've avoided some awkwardness on that front

Yeah, a lot of people say that, but him and I stay away from each other romantically in rp's, its just how we work :D
I get that! xD It will be awkward too, dating both real life and roleplay xD
Yeah, i have a better chance of getting with Avianna than Emi, so feel free to send Edra after her
So you two totally have no chance at all :o Well, we will see x)

Damnit, now i need to reconfigure my plan to account for one less available female...and i was getting along so well with Jamie too...

Things happen, mate :') Right, you only have 3 females to pursue seeing how you and Emi aren't going to be together no matter what XD

Oh and I can't wait to see your character @EmiHarned but no burden! I just love showing my excitement :3

@Meredith working on the end of the collab post... seeing as Avianna just shocked Edra xD, than I will post it for everyone to see^^. I think it's pretty funny lol.

Reactions: Meredith
Oh yeah lol, after collab, whoever posts next, after that person I will post Avianna's reaction to the votes and the winner. I advice you all to get ready to duck... she will throw food around when she finds out who won and what rank she is xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Azula and Emi
Things happen, mate :') Right, you only have 3 females to pursue seeing how you and Emi aren't going to be together no matter what XD

Oh and I can't wait to see your character @EmiHarned but no burden! I just love showing my excitement :3
QUESTION: Are exotic dancers allowed as a profession?

They should be... Avianna is borderline one anyway lol

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I don't think she'd be good with that though, you need people skills to be a good stripper, and Avianna is a bit....abrasive
Yeah, but being a enchantress she does have that natural charm to offset her abrasiveness xD... sometimes.

Yeah, you have a point there...I have to come up with a reason that Siegfried seemed unaffected last time she turned on the charm...
It could be because he has magic, I know that sometimes other magic doesn't effect other magic users, could just go with that xD