DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Woah, thank you for taking your time and linking everything for me!
I'll bookmark them right away ^^

@Meredith Pinterest <3 So much love for that site. Though I mostly use it as a last resort when it comes to anime pics xD

Right? Right? Right? :3 @darkflames13 Yep, I search anime on deviantart, but I follow some anime only boards and it has lot of anime pict. So, still using pinterest as the best source x)

Reactions: darkflames13
Wow, this is such an awesome group. I can tell were going to have a great time RPing together! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

@Meredith unfortunately zerochan is my top source ^^ for anime pics at least. For real people pics I head straight to pinterest. //tumblr takes too long to load with the crappy net that I usually have OTL

Wow, this is such an awesome group. I can tell were going to have a great time RPing together! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I'm having a terrible time I'm crying. xP

HELP!
I can't decide which one of these I want:

Fusou.%28Kantai.Collection%29.600.1820944.jpg

Ayase.Eri.600.1820671.jpg

Frenda.Seivelun.600.1820673.jpg

Number 2 I like lol.

She's like sweet, but you can tell she has another side xD.

My girl is coming up later tonight^^. I usually just google anime or real pics, I find a lot of cool pics doing that xD.

I'm a fan of the second one too!

Same with everyone else so far, number 2 looks fantastic. Haven't read your cs yet though so I'm not entirely sure it suits what you have so far.

@Anime is Life Why?? I can't be here anymore >.<

Why no one pick the third? I will take the third! And usually I use deviant or pinterest XD

And yes! I can't wait to RPing with you guys. I wish we can stay friendly and love each other :3 *did I just say love?*

And again, I will be waiting for our last female :3

Reactions: Golden Anime
Third one it is!
Thank you for the opinions :)
I just feel like the beret though XD
Cause' she's a frenchie

Reactions: Azula
@Anime is Life Why?? I can't be here anymore >.<

Why no one pick the third? I will take the third! And usually I use deviant or pinterest XD

And yes! I can't wait to RPing with you guys. I wish we can stay friendly and love each other :3 *did I just say love?*

And again, I will be waiting for our last female :3
Lol I can help all your problems *creepy smile*

Third looks a bit more like a teen imo. But if it fits the character then I say go for it~!

Yesshhh the third~ Though the second one is pretty too :3 Well they are all pretty~ and if I think about it again, she is sure look like teen.

Nooooo, stay away from me *instead of throwing flowers, I will throw you rocks and pebbles*

If someone has the time, can someone help me find an anime girl that dresses like a French woman idk.
This is really confusing.
And also, what rhymes with orange?

@Azula Rocks and Pebbles ;( I hate them I shoved it into my mouth and I lost all my teeth