DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

While we are waiting for @Justaddnutts and @Mad Hatter (still can't tag you, how do I spell your name >.<) to finish their epic characters, I wanna ask you guys something...

Since we have 5 males and 4 females here which means we need one more female, any friends you might have that interested in this since we get more males that interested in this. Or should we wait for hero that will play our last females or any of you who play males want to make female as well? Or we just go with this number?
So much question? Please bear with it >.<

@leolamewad @Meredith @Moogle-Girl @darkflames13 @Anime is Life @DANAsaur @Shayla @Circe

I even change the title, do I look that desperate? Please say nooooo >.<

whispers from now on you can just copy paste it you are welcome >>

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
  • Love
Reactions: Junnabee
@Azula, I'm okay with switching to a female character so those interested in taking a male slot can go for it (even though I now love Ren to bits, I can always use him again in another role play or perhaps even season 2? ;D)

I'm actually kind of surprised how the last slot remaining is female. From my experience female slots get filled out first especially when it comes to romance rps.
Then again, that was a different site and a few years back.

@Justaddnutts Wow, how did you do that? Thank you! :3
*shuffles around and mumbles* I may or may not have copy and pasted it from their profile like a nerd. (ヾ; ̄▽ ̄)ヾ

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Junnabee
I'm actually kind of surprised how the last slot remaining is female. From my experience female slots get filled out first especially when it comes to romance rps.
Then again, that was a different site and a few years back.
It's normally the same on this site! So your right! I was really surprised too. I like playing females but I usually get stuck playing males so this was a pleasant surprise.

Reactions: darkflames13
I can take last female spot and have char up tomorrow^^.

• Thank You
What? Noooo >.< I don't want you to delete your character :( You put your effort there ^^ Don't worry, we will find her! :3
And yes, it's surprising for me as well, I thought that it will be harder to find candidates and it turns out that the males spots are more popular. @darkflames13

At least that do the trick! I didn't think about it XD @Justaddnutts

That's okay, I know it! *crying in the corner while still looking for female* @Anime is Life

WE, WE, WE FOUND HER! Yay, *throws you with flowers and gold and everything sparkling* @Shattered♦Secrets™
That's okay, take your time, take it well~

So, everyone, we have our last female candidate and no one needs to switch their characters ^^ Can't wait to see the rest of characters and I will finish my part too, lot of stuffs to do..........

Oh yeah I usually make males more then female...being a male and most rps have females more, so I am usually the guy that will be either girl or guy if needed...if I like an RP I will damn play a plant lol.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Thank you for your kindness to play female then XD We really need that~

Gotta delete the desperate title! :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
@Azula , Ren is disposable. jk. Well it looks like there's no need for him to vanish from the rp now~ yay.

• Love
Yep, no one needs to go :3

Reactions: Golden Anime
Late again! Anyway, glad to have you Shattered! Almost think to throw away my Edra and change him into Edria XD *suddenly think that Edra seems like a female name*
The girl I am thinking of making might like Edra asshole personalty... @Shayla knows how some of my legendary girl chars can be xD.