DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

Woah, thank you for taking your time and linking everything for me!
I'll bookmark them right away ^^

@Meredith Pinterest <3 So much love for that site. Though I mostly use it as a last resort when it comes to anime pics xD

Right? Right? Right? :3 @darkflames13 Yep, I search anime on deviantart, but I follow some anime only boards and it has lot of anime pict. So, still using pinterest as the best source x)

Reactions: darkflames13
Wow, this is such an awesome group. I can tell were going to have a great time RPing together! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

@Meredith unfortunately zerochan is my top source ^^ for anime pics at least. For real people pics I head straight to pinterest. //tumblr takes too long to load with the crappy net that I usually have OTL

Wow, this is such an awesome group. I can tell were going to have a great time RPing together! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I'm having a terrible time I'm crying. xP

HELP!
I can't decide which one of these I want:

Fusou.%28Kantai.Collection%29.600.1820944.jpg

Ayase.Eri.600.1820671.jpg

Frenda.Seivelun.600.1820673.jpg

Number 2 I like lol.

She's like sweet, but you can tell she has another side xD.

My girl is coming up later tonight^^. I usually just google anime or real pics, I find a lot of cool pics doing that xD.

I'm a fan of the second one too!

Same with everyone else so far, number 2 looks fantastic. Haven't read your cs yet though so I'm not entirely sure it suits what you have so far.

@Anime is Life Why?? I can't be here anymore >.<

Why no one pick the third? I will take the third! And usually I use deviant or pinterest XD

And yes! I can't wait to RPing with you guys. I wish we can stay friendly and love each other :3 *did I just say love?*

And again, I will be waiting for our last female :3

Reactions: Golden Anime
Third one it is!
Thank you for the opinions :)
I just feel like the beret though XD
Cause' she's a frenchie

Reactions: Hitomebore
@Anime is Life Why?? I can't be here anymore >.<

Why no one pick the third? I will take the third! And usually I use deviant or pinterest XD

And yes! I can't wait to RPing with you guys. I wish we can stay friendly and love each other :3 *did I just say love?*

And again, I will be waiting for our last female :3
Lol I can help all your problems *creepy smile*

Third looks a bit more like a teen imo. But if it fits the character then I say go for it~!

Yesshhh the third~ Though the second one is pretty too :3 Well they are all pretty~ and if I think about it again, she is sure look like teen.

Nooooo, stay away from me *instead of throwing flowers, I will throw you rocks and pebbles*

If someone has the time, can someone help me find an anime girl that dresses like a French woman idk.
This is really confusing.
And also, what rhymes with orange?

@Azula Rocks and Pebbles ;( I hate them I shoved it into my mouth and I lost all my teeth