DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

@Shattered♦Secrets™ ~ We really are like in everything together lolz... We just have killer taste in our rp's :D

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Thank You
Reactions: Justin
You just give me an idea that Edra sure sounds like a female name X)

Glad to have 'besties' here since you guys seems to know each other well! XD

@Azula

Annnnndddddd, DONE! :3 I might tweak here and there, maybe add a few likes and dislikes till we start, but she is complete!

@Justaddnutts Yaayy~ I will read the complete one later and put her up maybe tonight or tomorrow since I will be at campus and then go to watch some movies ^^

Have a nice day everyone! (Yes, it is 10 a.m here :3)

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
tumblr_lw5n3hTQdT1qip80b.gif

coollogo_com-7380481.gif

Konachan.com%2B-%2B194418%2Bbicolored_eyes%2Bbook%2Bbreasts%2Bcleavage%2Bgreen_eyes%2Bniya%2Boriginal%2Bpink_hair%2Btidsean%2Byellow_eyes.jpg

↑Favored Form↑
NOTE:
She can change form on will. These are simply what the forms were developed for.

↓School (Young Adult or Lower Form)↓
brown_hair_anime_girl_glasses_phone_render_png_by_seikiyukine-d85eu8p.png

↓Adult Form (For Clubs and when "Female Persuasion" is needed)↓
tumblr_static_code_geass_green_hair_cc_golden_eyes_anime_girls_1920x1200_wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_66.jpg

↓Blend-In Form (for when her Favored is to Flashy)↓

tQ9VDse.jpg

↓True Form↓
blondes%20flowers%20tears%20crying%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ornaments%201600x1200%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_38.jpg

NAME:

Jamie Kale Weterally
RACE
Metamorphagus(Shape Shifter)
OCCUPATION
Private Investigator

PERSONALITY

+Mischievous+
(Really, if she wasn't her shape shifting gift would be completely wasted.)

+Observent+
(Ever since she was a child she tend to pick up on things others didn't. This only served to help in her future occupation in life.)

+Outgoing+
(Never one to hang around inside and wallow, she does enjoy a new adventure, friends, or challenges here and there. Don't let her negative qualities make you think otherwise.)

+Playful+
(A big fan of games and good times, it comes with the mischievous territory.)

+Good Humored+
(Jokes, pranks, and the well meaning jab. She can take it and deal it.)

-Sarcastic-
(I mean, theres not much to say here, it's in her blood.)

-Cynical-
(Always believing the worse of people, a quality of being burned one to many time by those she should have been able to trust the most.)

-Temperamental-
(Despite appearing to keep a cool head, she's actually easy to set off. Which, is a pretty bad thing, being as her temper is explosive and violent if you manage to get on the wrong end of it.)

-Stubborn-
(Never one to be pushed around, past relationships have made her headstrong.)

-Contradictory-
(Worse of all she doesn't really make sense. All of her traits seem to go against each other making her hard to guess)

SKILLS

+Shape Shifting+
+Puzzle/Problem Solving+
+Flexible+
+Speaks two languages+
+Can eat two whole cakes. by herself. in one sitting. try her.+

(Something about the warm muggy weather paired with the down pour makes her feel washed out, and washed off. Almost as if it's making her clean of her mistakes and grievances to start over with a clear conscious. It might have something to do with something her mother said to her when she was younger; "It's mother natures way of giving us another chance. Saying it's ok. Loving you. Like a mothers supposed too.")

+Singing+
(Used as a kind of defense, singing as always been her shield and chest plate. When it all get's to much, and she needs to be alone to think, all she has to do is belt out the lyrics and let her mind wander. The words will be her walls, and the music will be her confidents. It brings back memories of better times, cleaning on muggy summer days in the dead of june. Singing along with her mother to the sound of the beetles and old show tunes.)

+Bickering/Banter/Arguing+
(It's safe way of communication. Both parties are trading blows already, so no harm no foul. No accidentally hurt feelings. It's easier to get emotions and such across when your heated in frustration at one another. Plus, for some reason, it's kinda fun...)

+Adrenaline Rushes+
(Jumping off the diving bored, Back flipping off roofs, Dangerous Cases, so on so forth. Even the tiniest thing to send a jolt of adrenaline through her system through is all she wants in life. It gives her a little jolt of meaning to her life. Makes her really feel alive like nothing else can.)

+White Lilies+
(If there was ever a flower she loved, it would be the lily.)

+Poorly Dubbed/Subbed Foreign Movies+
(....No real explanation....It's...just funny......)

DISLIKES
-Her True Form-
(She heard a lot of abuse over the years from her father, her brother, her ex, etc. She can't even stand to look at her true face anymore. She hates it.)

-Anything Past Tipsy-
(Her mom had a pretty bad drinking problem, and it was her first lesson in that fact that people aren't them selves when drunk. Their different. Fuzzier. Less defined. Meaner. She doesn't like it.)

-Mayo-
(No explanation. just. ew.)

-Speaking Of Family-
(Clearly her family life isn't the best. She really doesn't like discussing it...what's in the pass is way in the pass. She really doesn't want to have to deal with it anymore.)

-Red Roses-
(They remind her of her father. He would bring them home after an altercation or an indiscretion against her mother. For her red roses have nothing to do with love. All the meaning they hold to her now is a false plea for forgiveness. Only to turn around and commit the wrong all over again. They promise pain.)

-Aggressive Flirting-
(It just feels pushy and gross to her. Reminds her to much of her ex-boyfriend.)

FEARS
-Getting Her Heart Broken Again-
-Scorpions-
-Forgetting Her Own Face-
-Turning Out Like Her Mother-
-Large Dogs-

REASON FOR JOINING THIS SHOW
To find happily ever after and all that jazz...
Actually she lost a bet.

(She won't say anything, of course, because she lost on purpose. Sounds a little stupid right? Well. It is. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. See, she gave up on this whole romance thing publicly a while ago. And while she claims to be happy alone and bitter, she's really not. So, maybe, this is her last ditch effort at being happy?

In case your wondering the bet involved:
a taser
six marshmallows
some chocolate sauce
chili pepers
and a camera.
....Don't ask.)

OTHER INFORMATION
What She Needs In A Guy:
Someone who will see her as a challenge and not a burden.
Definitely not a gentleman or a pushover, because those would easily lose her interest or get bulldozed by her.
Someone who doesn't mind arguing and constantly dealing with little mind games(all in good fun).
A man who's willing to call her out on her bullshit.

Favorite Color:
16017515c2a385af1ad49b30e77d92c6.jpg
Favorite Food:
chips-salsa.jpeg
Favorite Drink:
1026720759.jpg
Favorite Music:
keep-calm-and-sing-along-446.png
Theme Music/Playlist:
Future/Past/Current Outfits/Hair/Nails/Etc:
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]MORE TBA AS DECIDED[/BCOLOR]
#09e36b
That name isn't fair Dx lol you out beat my sloppy hand writing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Justaddnutts It turns out that I can post your character sooner than night, so there you go ^^

• Thank You
Yay! :D
I'm done!

@ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ Yay! Since I'm still home and my friends haven't picked me up yet, I will put her up now ^^

Oh I just wanna say to everyone that you guys, every each of you really make a great characters, we have a lot of personalities here with different background, thank you! *throws everyone with flowers and stars and hearts pillow*

May I change my character's appearance?
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, it's just than she looks a lot younger that her age.

That's okay ^^ Just tell me when you're done, but maybe I'll change her tomorrow X)

Lol I didn't expect to see that "a moment ago" from azula

cAN sOMeOnE AsSisT mE iN GiVINg mE nAmE'S oF WebSiTES FoR FiNDinG CHARaCTer PHoTos.
IT'S SO DIFFICULT.
G A A A A A H H H H

Reactions: Golden Anime
It's where I get mine most of the time (when it comes to anime pics at least). What I like about it the most is that you can search using tags.

e.g. the search query brown hair female blue eyes solo, would yield only those pictures of female characters with brown hair blue eyes and are alone in the picture.

Thanks so much!
I was finding photos, but that website is pretty great for names.
Bookmarking
:3