DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

I'm so ready to post!!! I want to join lol XD

• Love
Reactions: Azula
I know my time shift post is not that long because I need to wait until Kalna and Vander comes to the show, then we will continue with welcoming them~ I will post the daily task tomorrow morning and also the group game hopefully. Also Edra's interview will be posted later!

A NOTICE FOR MY LOVELY PLAYERS
I won't be home on Saturday and Sunday. Special days so... yeah X) If I manage to reach my laptop, I will surely make IC post if I have to. I can still online for OOC chat since I can do it via phone~While I am gone, you can interact with each other, get to know the new peeps and things!

@Azula one quick question how do/did the candidates arrive before? Was it by a limo or a taxi or something? Or did they simply walk to the gate to the building they'd be staying at?

Forget to mention that! Since it's on island, you will come by ship, the crews will pick you up at the harbor ^^

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Forget to mention that! Since it's on island, you will come by ship, the crews will pick you up at the harbor ^^
thanks! :D I"ll get my first post up as soon as I can. Either today or tomorrow at the latest

Yep, totally okay! ^^ I need to go get some sleeps too anyway~ No need to rush!

Yep, totally okay! ^^ I need to go get some sleeps too anyway~ No need to rush!
I wouldn't call it rushing as much as I'd call it excitement XD

I was gonna do the first post!.....Jerkface....
haha -pats your head- there there it's ok. Just look at it this way..you get the first of the last post out of the two introduction posts for us :P

haha -pats your head- there there it's ok. Just look at it this way..you get the first of the last post out of the two introduction posts for us :P
I feel as if that is a good and bad thing all rolled into one! -nips at your hand- I will bite you mister! Dang dog woke me up an hour and a half early!

I feel as if that is a good and bad thing all rolled into one! -nips at your hand- I will bite you mister! Dang dog woke me up an hour and a half early!
that's exactly my point hahaha XD -pokes your stomach- and it's not nice to bite people. I have a dog too and she wakes me up early all the time yet I don't go biting you when you glomp me

I get grumpy when I have only 6 hours sleep.....I sleep like 8-10 hour normally O.o

Yes, I realize that is a LOT of sleep, but, idk, I like sleep I guess. -Pokes back-

-pokes you again- I sleep that same amount too some days haha XD mostly the days I worked the night before especially since it takes so much energy not to kill people while I'm at work >_>

-pokes you again- I sleep that same amount too some days haha XD mostly the days I worked the night before especially since it takes so much energy not to kill people while I'm at work >_>
-tackles you and pokes your face a few times- xD

I would hate to work night shift O.o I'm a night person, usually going to bed at 2am, but still, I wouldn't want to work it

-tackles you and pokes your face a few times- xD

I would hate to work night shift O.o I'm a night person, usually going to bed at 2am, but still, I wouldn't want to work it
-rolls over and pins you beneath me and pokes your face back- XD

I always end up working 1 pm to 10 pm so that get's me home at about 11 and in bed by 12 but actually asleep by like 1 1:30 then up again at 8 to do some school work before going back to work at 1 again T_T

-rolls over and pins you beneath me and pokes your face back- XD

I always end up working 1 pm to 10 pm so that get's me home at about 11 and in bed by 12 but actually asleep by like 1 1:30 then up again at 8 to do some school work before going back to work at 1 again T_T
I could never do that, so little sleep V.V I would be grumpy all the time!

I could never do that, so little sleep V.V I would be grumpy all the time!
some days I really am haha. I slept good last night so I'm not in a bad mood today XD

some days I really am haha. I slept good last night so I'm not in a bad mood today XD
Well that is good ^.^

I feel incredibly lazy today, and I have no idea why, starting to bug me a bit.

Well that is good ^.^

I feel incredibly lazy today, and I have no idea why, starting to bug me a bit.
I wish I could be lazy today i have to go to work in a few hours T_T