DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
O.O Lies... all lies...

giphy.gif

tumblr_mbfepkIF351r940rm.gif
You can't hide what's inside!

I don't know who's worse/more full of themselves at this point Sieg. Or Avianna XD

Reactions: Emi
Oh just realized! @Gateman Was Sieg come from pool after Cerena's interview?

I think I need to find Edra another girl beside Avi XD
xD, maybe Kalna. I could see Avi and Edra get jealous of not getting attention from one another lol.

xD, maybe Kalna. I could see Avi and Edra get jealous of not getting attention from one another lol.
You mean you can see Avi getting jealous if Edra stopped paying attention to her just like any other good looking guy XD

Maybe since Kalna still fresh from pairings xD I can see that though Edra will feel annoyed instead of jealous, yeah different version of jealous xD

You mean you can see Avi getting jealous if Edra stopped paying attention to her just like any other good looking guy XD
So Vander is going to stop paying attention to Avi too? xD

tumblr_m5dgtyjrxp1rxkc3uo1_500.gif

786053.gif

Maybe since Kalna still fresh from pairings xD I can see that though Edra will feel annoyed instead of jealous, yeah different version of jealous xD

So Vander is going to stop paying attention to Avi too? xD
Never said that. Vander is to nice a guy to ignore someone XD

I believe that means I'm right XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Would be interesting, it helps that he lives a bit longer than human's, so a Valkyrie would be attracted to that as well

Would be interesting, it helps that he lives a bit longer than human's, so a Valkyrie would be attracted to that as well
Elves live longer then humans too. A lot longer XD

Elves live longer then humans too. A lot longer XD
Well, you know I loves you Andy. I'm just interested to see what happens since both of the guys Kalna can really go after are involved with Avi :P

• Love
Reactions: Andy
We have demons, kistunes, witches, valkyries, elves, mermaids, druids and humans xD so much here.

Well, you know I loves you Andy. I'm just interested to see what happens since both of the guys Kalna can really go after are involved with Avi :P
Very true XD I loves you too Emi lol

We have demons, kistunes, witches, valkyries, elves, mermaids, druids and humans xD so much here.
And lions and tigers and bears oh my!! XD Sorry I couldn't help myself lol

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Emi
Never said that. Vander is to nice a guy to ignore someone XD

I believe that means I'm right XD
I see! I can see him forced to make Avi happy xD

Yep! But he won't show so much affection like normal guys will do, especially for the first time meeting --a

Reactions: Emi
Don't worry, most likely I see Avi still ending up with Edra out of all of the guys.... I just want to have her play around with some more guys XD, before the final decision lol. Kalna and Avianna will probably have a show down soon enough though lol.

tumblr_mw82xzd4Xd1r8s5bto1_500.gif

Don't worry, most likely I see Avi still ending up with Edra out of all of the guys.... I just want to have her play around with some more guys XD, before the final decision lol. Kalna and Avianna will probably have a show down soon enough though lol.

tumblr_mw82xzd4Xd1r8s5bto1_500.gif
Maybe, Kalna is not really a violent type, she is the type that shaves your head while your sleeping, or putting dye in body wash LMAO

Reactions: darkflames13
Maybe, Kalna is not really a violent type, she is the type that shaves your head while your sleeping, or putting dye in body wash LMAO
Noooo... not her hair xD. That might be the only thing that Avianna would probably shatter (ha shatter xD) from lol. She would break down without her golden super long locks xD