DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

@Azula and my collab is getting deep and personal lol wait till you read it. You might now understand why Avi acts the way she acts.

@Azula and my collab is getting deep and personal lol wait till you read it. You might now understand why Avi acts the way she acts.
Getting me very much so excited to read this one. ^^ Nearly forgot that Hana had that bit on Avianna though that she found..

Getting me very much so excited to read this one. ^^ Nearly forgot that Hana had that bit on Avianna though that she found..
xD, she might not have to use it... or she still can xD, get Avi heated again.

@Meredith Naw~ I don't think I miscalculate the points, you can check it yourself! Use the navigation to help ya!

Too deep... that I almost drown myself...

• Love
Reactions: Justin
xD, she might not have to use it... or she still can xD, get Avi heated again.
If Avianna get's to out of hand in the next team event she might just have to warn her to keep quiet with that bit... Or threaten to ship her off permanently into the spirit world XD

• Love
Just finished reading Dana and Gateman's collab, and I must say, it seems like Meifried is giving Meiren a run for it's money XD

Drama , Drama , Drama to come! I'm considering sometime when I have a chance to do a collab for Ren and Hana after all the team stuff if you'll be up for that. @darkflames13 :)
Definitely up for a Hana Ren (Rena?) collab ~

Just finished reading Dana and Gateman's collab, and I must say, it seems like Meifried is giving Meiren a run for it's money XD

Definitely up for a Hana Ren (Rena?) collab ~
It does seem so.. I'd say Meifried might actually happen right now more so than Meiren or Hanfried , haha xD

But , yes! The music lover's must have a collab of sorts.

A Rena collab ~ Let's give the other pairing's something to talk about.

Reactions: darkflames13
Good~ Good~ We have Avidra, Meiren, Meifried, Hanfried, Rena (?) I LOVE IT~ and soon we will have more since Kalna and Vander will join the pairings! Yashh!

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Good~ Good~ We have Avidra, Meiren, Meifried, Hanfried, Rena (?) I LOVE IT~ and soon we will have more since Kalna and Vander will join the pairings! Yashh!
xD Avidra looks like the main one that is going to happen... that is, until Vander comes in.

Avidra V.S. Avider XD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla and Justin
Hana has some competition in the pairing's xD

-cough-Cerfried-cough-

Well that pairing is illegal XD

HEY EVERYONE, I know that I seems like procrastinating, but I don't think I can make time shift today... My eyes are killing me, the time shift post will be longer than usual since it will contain DAY 3, my collab with Gate and Meredith for the interview, collab with Gate and Dana (tentative), welcome post for Andy and Emi, and... the opening post for everyone. So yeah, can't make it tonight, sowry! :(

EH? Why the color is gone... I will edit my post so all of you can read it easily~

• Love
EH? Why the color is gone... I will edit my post so all of you can read it easily~
Yeah I was like... what XD

I'll be doing a Collab with @darkflames13 when we have a chance and anyone else down the road who wishes to! ^^

• Love
Reactions: darkflames13
@Azula just thought about this when DMPRDS 1 ends and DMPRDS 2 starts, reserve me a male please^^. Hint: my new avatar will be what my guy will look like... so just get ready for him lol.
1111116_1346497028858_full.png

@Azula if you do do a DMPRDS 2 I want in as well :)

Rules are rules, sowry ;_; Yep, though I can't promise anything tomorrow too :'D I might not home tomorrow. Hmm, okay what about this, if I can't find time for collab tomorrow, I might let this slips away. Still, I will say something about it~ Maybe give the two punishment? Nyehehe...

Hmm, I'm on my home now, but as I can remember, Gate can't collab now?
I'm perfectly fine with getting a punishment.

Siegfried: I am too. Cerena seems like the type to enjoy giving a good spanking

I don't think that that's what she's talking about by punishing you.

Siegfried: A girl can dream...

You're a boy, jackass.

Siegfried: Don't tell me how to live my life!