DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
lol good to know XD

Forget to mention that! Since it's on island, you will come by ship, the crews will pick you up at the harbor ^^
@Azula, Huh, my first post had me arriving all the way from my home to there by car....I guess it was the amphibious car from The Spy who Loved me...

Well, I shall be lazy enough for both of us!
You shall not!

I will posting for Avianna "greeting" the newbies later tonight xD

Reactions: Andy and Emi
I'll be posting an interaction in a little while, once i figure out to gracefully transition from the pool to talking to the newbies in a speedo

Reactions: Meredith and Andy
I should be posting in a bit to have Hana greet them!

Reactions: Andy and Gateman
working on Avi's morning routine and the rest of the post now xD

Reactions: Andy
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
@Shattered♦Secrets™ lol XD love your post at least Avianna Is upfront about being a Bitch XD
Why would she hide that xD, Avianna owns being a bitch... but a seductive one so Vander better watch out lol.

sexy-natalie-portman-gif.gif

giphy.gif

Will post once I'm done with all my school stuff. This week's been hell for me so I'm really sorry >_<

Why would she hide that xD, Avianna owns being a bitch... but a seductive one so Vander better watch out lol.

Lol Vander isn't taken in that easily. Embarrassed yes. Seduced not so much XD

Lol Vander isn't taken in that easily. Embarrassed yes. Seduced not so much XD
Well let the games begin xD

@Azula, Huh, my first post had me arriving all the way from my home to there by car....I guess it was the amphibious car from The Spy who Loved me...

Eh really? I didn't realize that ;_; Sowry...