DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
If you do that though, then Emi will only have the option of either Ren or Edra :'D
I honestly hadn't thought of that one.

I could ship Siegana easily ^^ I mean for Hana she was showing interest in both Ren and Siegfried because she liked the gentlemanly way of Ren matched by his kindness.
That poncy pretty boy can't hold a candle to my raw charm!

Ohohohoho! You did not just call my bby a poncy pretty boy >:O
Ren, go and steal Hana away from that... that... Casanova ?

Ren: I am ashamed to call you my creator.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Azula
Ohohohoho! You did not just call my bby a poncy pretty boy >:O
Ren, go and steal Hana away from that... that... Casanova ?

Ren: I am ashamed to call you my creator.
Siegfried: If you think Ren can steal her away from me, then you've already lost.

Aye, you can't steal a woman, they're too smart for that.

Siegfried: Nah, I just mean that I'll just sabotage any attempts to get her away from me.

That works too, I guess.

I think Emi should not... really put her eyes on him because Moogle just said that she drops this RP... I don't think I will make another announcement for this, I will edit the last one instead. Don't want to spam the updates too often. I will find another player to fill the male spot, well I have several people in line as I remember. So, yeah please enjoy your interaction while I find another candidate, then I will close Day 2 with post where Jamie and Carl have to leave, then putting in the new candidates, Kalna and someone.

FOR EVERYONE, if you feel like you are left behind and can't keep up with the posts that keep on coming, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE INFORM ME. I will do my best to keep you catch the speed, but I can't do anything when you already lose your interest ;_; I mean I love everyone's character and I'd love to finish the RP with all of you, still I can't be so naive and think this won't happen again, but I still have high hopes!

@darkflames13 @Shayla @Shattered♦Secrets™ @DANAsaur @Gateman @EmiHarned @Meredith

Don't worry, the dating day will come faster than you know! Since I will skip days, so yeah we only have about 2 days left before reaching the weekend~
Wow, we have two people dropping out already :o Don't worry Azu, I'll stay here till the end! Unless someone choke my Edra to death xD

• Love
Siegfried: If you think Ren can steal her away from me, then you've already lost.

Aye, you can't steal a woman, they're too smart for that.

Siegfried: Nah, I just mean that I'll just sabotage any attempts to get her away from me.

That works too, I guess.

Ren: Women aren't some prize that men must fight over. In the end it's her call, mate.

Me: I've taught you so well :')

Ren: All credit for what I am today goes to mother and father; not you.

Ren: Women aren't some prize that men must fight over. In the end it's her call, mate.

Me: I've taught you so well :')

Ren: All credit for what I am today goes to mother and father; not you.

Siegfried: Damn, and I thought we were antagonistic toward one another. At least you and I respect each other.

Me: Well, you respect me. I don't need to respect you, since I can just give you some terrible fate if you mouth off.

Siegfried: What?!

Me: Oh shut it. You knew the risks when you signed up for this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: darkflames13
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE :3

Since I won't make another announcement for Moogle's departure (I will edit the update later though), I will make the announcement here!
Moogle will be replaced by @Andy ^^ He will take the male spot and join the fun with us~
Please be nice to him and let's have fun together!
I can't wait to see your character and you are the new candidate along with @EmiHarned :3

Both of your character will join on Day 4, I will give starter points for you and since you guys join before Day 3, I will include both of you in the dice rolling for points on Day 3 ^^

Wow, we have two people dropping out already :o Don't worry Azu, I'll stay here till the end! Unless someone choke my Edra to death xD

*Hugs tightly* Thank you! I will make sure that Edra is safe and sound :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE :3

Since I won't make another announcement for Moogle's departure (I will edit the update later though), I will make the announcement here!
Moogle will be replaced by @Andy ^^ He will take the male spot and join the fun with us~
Please be nice to him and let's have fun together!
I can't wait to see your character and you are the new candidate along with @EmiHarned :3

Both of your character will join on Day 4, I will give starter points for you and since you guys join before Day 3, I will include both of you in the dice rolling for points on Day 3 ^^
glad to be here :)

• Love
*Hugs tightly* Thank you! I will make sure that Edra is safe and sound :3
You know I'm not going anywhere. I'm having waaaaay too much fun, and now 6 of my top 10 RPers are in this thing with me

Well shit, first Shayla, then Shatter, then me and Emma, and now you too? This is shaping up to be the return of Little Brides!
lol i know right? It's like everywhere I go now I find you and Emma in my rp's its crazy XD not that I'm complaining of course I enjoy rping with the both of you :)

Hello hello! I feel like an usher that keeps on welcoming people here xD
lol well I'm glad to be welcomed :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
lol i know right? It's like everywhere I go now I find you and Emma in my rp's its crazy XD not that I'm complaining of course I enjoy rping with the both of you :)
That's because Emma's all around fun to RP with, and I'm just straight awesome apparently

Well shit, first Shayla, then Shatter, then me and Emma, and now you too? This is shaping up to be the return of Little Brides!

Oh you all know each other! I hope this RP can form that kind of relationship! I mean like 'Oh you're from date me please right! Hello!' :3

You know I'm not going anywhere. I'm having waaaaay too much fun, and now 6 of my top 10 RPers are in this thing with me

I'm recording that words now in my head and will shove it to your face if you abandon me XD I hope it doesn't make me sound like a possessive GM

• Love
Reactions: Gateman
That's because Emma's all around fun to RP with, and I'm just straight awesome apparently
and there goes your ego XD if it keeps growing we won't be able to fit in the thread with you XD lol jk jk.

Oh you all know each other! I hope this RP can form that kind of relationship! I mean like 'Oh you're from date me please right! Hello!' :3

I'm recording that words now in my head and will shove it to your face if you abandon me XD I hope it doesn't make me sound like a possessive GM
Believe it or not, Little Brides is pretty much why I started RPing on this site, and meeting the people I did on here (the aforementioned Danasaur, shayla, Andy, Shatter, and yourself) are why I stayed.

Also, bah, I would've even been one of your GMs if I got here in time

Andy!! I'm beyond happy to see you here with us! It is so like a Little Bride's crew reunion. Perfect person to bring in with us! Emi , Gate , Me , Shattered , Andy all reunited again.^^

On a sidenote though , I do believe Hana's interest in Ren will remain lit until proved not to happen. She will of course keep an eye on things with Sieg but can't quite yet let go of the gentlemanly music lover that caught her eye. She likes them both for the time being.

• Love
Reactions: Andy