DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yup, that about sums it up. Were you going to post again or should I?

@Azula team one second collab is almost done^^ so yeah xD

Yes yes, thank you for clearing it up Gateman~ I will make another post from Cerena, nothing special, just she gives the points and things.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Yeay! I can't wait to read more actions from you guys XD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I will respond to the three of you (about extra points and things) after Group 1 post their collab, more efficient I guess. So, Group 1, I expect your collab either today or tomorrow, tomorrow is your deadline. Just post whatever you have made, I believe you don't really have much to do. Please, HELP ME by posting your collab because I really don't know how to keep things fair if you don't post it on time D: Seriously. I might need new system for group game since this one is not effective... We spend over one month only for one game.... I don't want you guys to lose interest to this RP because we waste too much time for one game.

ALSO ONE BRIEF ANNOUNCEMENT (I might make official announcement later)
Hatter has officially left this RP because she has no free time to make posts and things. With her leaving, we already have 2 candidates (Justin and Kyoko) eliminated for first week. You can breathe with relief, but I will eliminate two persons again next IC week.

@Meredith @darkflames13 @Moogle-Girl @Gateman
@Shayla @Shattered♦Secrets™ @DANAsaur @Justaddnutts

It sucks that she left (and that both people leaving are on our team), but at this point I kinda expected it to happen

Yeah... It's so... unlucky that both eliminated candidates are from Group 2. I kind of expecting Justin, but Kyoko, not really honestly.

Yes, yes, don't worry~ ^^ You still have roughly 24 hours~

Reactions: Meredith
It feels like we're in one of those weird situations where months should've gone on in game, and in realty it's been less than a full day, which explains Seig's actions with Mei, or at least offers a better explanation than "Siegfried's a showoffy asshat."

Ah I see... XD But, I don't think Sieg is 'showoffy asshat', I mean how he acts and treats other make him unique and different. I love seeing unique characters in RP, in negative or positive way, it makes the RP becomes more interesting ^^

• Love
Reactions: Gateman
Sorry I haven't gotten a post up yet, been struck with a touch of writer's block. >:/

Nah, don't worry, the game will be closed soon anyway and you guys will have new work to do, but yeah ending your interaction with Mei sounds good ^^

Especially since @DANAsaur apparently started a family vacation yesterday, and will be gone for anywhere from 1-12 days (twas unclear if she'd be getting online at night to post or not)

The kitten has been released. Sorry for the delay @_@

• Love
Reactions: Azula
She will be gone for that long??? *le gasp, I hope she can find a way to post sometime between those days since we will head to individual game >.<

I WANNA READ IT LIKE... SO MUCH :( but can't do that now, but I will and today I will calculate the points too by dice, be ready~ Also, I think I will give some extra points *feeling great for being so generous*, but I don't know how, so please be patient ^^

Reactions: darkflames13
I'll try my best to post every other day. My family decided to take a one week island vacation and I'm not sure if there will be any internet connection (or electricity) so I'm really depending on my pocket wifi. I'll be back on the 24th or 26th so please bear with me >_<

Reactions: Azula
Alrighty~ That's okay @DANAsaur have fun first! I'll make sure the individual game this time doesn't require too much interaction, so please don't put so much burden on your shoulder, it should be a fun vacation ^^ Thank you for letting us know btw~

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Hohoho, it turns out I can read it now :3 BUT I can't make post until... tomorrow, but I will determine the winner now~ Since I can't write in IC (I will be on phone all day) I will make today a little bit tense...

WHO IS THE WINNER??

Your lunches will be judged by 10 crews, each of them can give points from 1-10. Group who has the most points is the winner, absolutely. I will roll the dice 10 times for each group, but I won't do it in the same time :3 Every several minutes, it can be 15 minutes, 20 minutes, even hours I will roll the dice once... Just wait until the 10th roll and you can see the winner~ :3

I will roll the dice here, so keep your eyes on this post, have a nice day! ^^

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Hohoho, it turns out I can read it now :3 BUT I can't make post until... tomorrow, but I will determine the winner now~ Since I can't write in IC (I will be on phone all day) I will make today a little bit tense...

WHO IS THE WINNER??

Your lunches will be judged by 10 crews, each of them can give points from 1-10. Group who has the most points is the winner, absolutely. I will roll the dice 10 times for each group, but I won't do it in the same time :3 Every several minutes, it can be 15 minutes, 20 minutes, even hours I will roll the dice once... Just wait until the 10th roll and you can see the winner~ :3

I will roll the dice here, so keep your eyes on this post, have a nice day! ^^
Slow down there, Satan...