DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Oh there you are, Hatter, maybe we should talk in message? I sent you one ^^

Reactions: Azula
So uh, is there a collab in progress, or...?

Yes, we should have Group 1's last collab at Friday after that we will move on ^^ This is actually why I'm quiet confused you guys already finished the collab :'D because you gotta wait another week for Group 1's collab without doing anything... @Moogle-Girl

There is a collab on the way. Unfortunately I can't guarantee that it'll be ready by Friday. I myself am rather busy this week and can't really work on it all that much. It seems to be the case for majority of group one as well. Rest assured, the post should be ready by next week either Monday or Tuesday. Sorry for the delay ^^

Hmm... I actually can't let you do that, BUT for this case, since the system is a little bit messed up and you're supposed to have 2 weeks for 30 minutes, so yeah Monday or Tuesday is the last extra time I can give.

For Group 2, to keep you entertained, I suggest you act like you finish it earlier like 15 minutes earlier, so you can do something else, maybe your daily task? If you don't wanna do that... I'll think something to post at Friday if Group 1 hasn't posted, so you can have something to write while waiting until Monday or Tuesday.

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
Azula updated DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show with a new update entry:

UPDATE 08.10.2015

30iwbrc.jpg

*NEW FEATURE*
-QUICK NAVIGATION-
I don't know whether you already notice this or not, but I put quick navigation in every first post (SIGN-UP, OOC, IC). With this feature, everything is JUST ONE...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NOTE FOR SPECIAL EVENT
You might need to convince Irika to give the stuffs for free. Also for Mei, please don't be so kind, if Mei doesn't like the gift, stay true to her personality and say that she doesn't like it in any way you want @Moogle-Girl @Gateman @DANAsaur

Also for other, I just wanna say that Cerena might give special event for extra points, it doesn't have any requirement to trigger this event. Mostly random and appear when Cerena finds something interesting and decides to give extra points.

Hmm, @Gateman your post is broken >.< I don't know is it just me or what, but I can see nothing except a broken image, no words... >.<

Hmm, @Gateman your post is broken >.< I don't know is it just me or what, but I can see nothing except a broken image, no words... >.<
when I added my usual image code to it, it kept adding an extra /bimg at the end for no reason, and every time I tried editing it, it would return, so I just did a hard paste for now while I sort it out. @DANAsaur actually pointed it out right after I posted, so she should get bonus points for having her eye on the ball >__<

when I added my usual image code to it, it kept adding an extra /bimg at the end for no reason, and every time I tried editing it, it would return, so I just did a hard paste for now while I sort it out. @DANAsaur actually pointed it out right after I posted, so she should get bonus points for having her eye on the ball >__<
Pfft.. I don't need extra points. You're making me look like I really need it xD

Oh, Do I really have to pick one? Mei hate choosing and making life decisions so there's a huge possibility that she'll just run away and hide under her bed xD

Pfft.. I don't need extra points. You're making me look like I really need it xD

Oh, Do I really have to pick one? Mei hate choosing and making life decisions so there's a huge possibility that she'll just run away and hide under her bed xD
If she does that, do we still get the points?

//makes Ren steal Mei away from Sieg and Carl
Jkjkjk xD

She WILL get extra points if she chooses XD Unfortunately... If Mei decides not to pick any gift, well say bye bye to the extra points XD It's sad, but yeah if Mei tend to do that, she must do that :3 Just act as you want~ I don't say that Mei needs to choose, she can abandon both of them and flee if that's what she picks~ @Gateman @DANAsaur

@darkflames13 Sstt Ren~ finish your dishes first before snatching Mei away XD

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
He multitasks ;D JK omg they haven't even met yet XD

Last edited:
Yep, I hope everyone will meet each other after this game, not just the same persons all over again ^^

HEHE, I love the awkwardness :3 Oh, btw, please correct me if I'm wrong since I need to determine who gets the extra points. So... Sieg gave the gift and Mei accepted it, right? While Carl decided not to give anything and stuck with the dinner instead? @Gateman @Moogle-Girl @DANAsaur

From what I read, and @Moogle-Girl can correct me if I'm wrong:

• Siegfried gives her a Jiangshi doll, not knowing it's apparently bad luck in chinese culture.
  • Mei accepts it to not hurt his feelings, and because she appreciated the sentiment, and has an awkward panicky moment when he kisses her again.
  • Carl decides to forfeit the challenge, while arguably taking the high road by refusing to participate, reasoning that doing so would objectify Mei and reduce her to nothing more than a prize to be won. Mei gets invited to a dinner once more.
  • Mei accepts, on the condition that Carl also invite Kyoko and myself, turning his romantic evening for two into a group meal for Team Two,

So it seems that, while Sieg may have won the challenge, while trying to be charming and show off, he gave Carl a great way to try and capture Mei's heart, while both men refuse to acknowledge whether they like her or not, Carl saying it's too soon to tell, Sieg saying he just likes to mess with his elder.