DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hohoho, it turns out I can read it now :3 BUT I can't make post until... tomorrow, but I will determine the winner now~ Since I can't write in IC (I will be on phone all day) I will make today a little bit tense...

WHO IS THE WINNER??
Your lunches will be judged by 10 crews, each of them can give points from 1-10. Group who has the most points is the winner, absolutely. I will roll the dice 10 times for each group, but I won't do it in the same time :3 Every several minutes, it can be 15 minutes, 20 minutes, even hours I will roll the dice once... Just wait until the 10th roll and you can see the winner~ :3

I will roll the dice here, so keep your eyes on this post, have a nice day! ^^
It;s a tie xD.... didn't read the part about the 10 dices *Leaves*

~ So I thought I'd give everyone a brief update.. This past weekend I received a sport's injury during my visit home... My brother's played a little to rough and I received a hand/arm injury.. It had been hurting extremely badly all weekend and I was playing the suck up game to avoid the ER.. Because I just really hate them.. I at last went to UC but a couple of hours ago. They told me I severely sprained my wrist and have broken three out of five of my finger's. Thankfully this isn't my dominant arm but the pain is there and casted up in a sling due to the bruising and broken fingers. So , I will be on pain med's which will make me sleep quite a bit. I will try to keep up with posting and don't want you all to think I've forgotten you all or that I'm trying to be a bad CO-GM.

Promise to keep up as best as I can for you all!

Last edited:
Oh, I love playing the bad guy~ more interesting than warrior of light :3 @Gateman

I know you will come back to check it Shatter! XD @Shattered♦Secrets™

Aw, Shay :( that's totally okay, thank you for telling us and I do wish you get well soon! Don't worry about the co-gming, me and Dark will cover your absence ^^ *poke Flames furiously with stick* @Shayla @darkflames13

~ So I thought I'd give everyone a brief update.. This past weekend I received a sport's injury during my visit home... My brother's played a little to rough and I received a hand/arm injury.. It had been hurting extremely badly all weekend and I was playing the suck up game to avoid the ER.. Because I just really hate them.. I at last went to UC but a couple of hours ago. They told me I severely sprained my wrist and have broken three out of five of my finger's. Thankfully this isn't my dominant arm but the pain is there and casted up in a sling due to the bruising and broken fingers. So , I will be on pain med's which will make me sleep quite a bit. I will try to keep up with posting and don't want you all to think I've forgotten you all or that I'm trying to be a bad CO-GM.

Oh no o___o That sounds rough. Get well soon Shay. I'll be more than willing to cover for you in your absence.

Aw, Shay :( that's totally okay, thank you for telling us and I do wish you get well soon! Don't worry about the co-gming, me and Dark will cover your absence ^^ *poke Flames furiously with stick* @Shayla @darkflames13
Myep. I'll be covering for Shay. Totally up for it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Azula
Oh, I just remembered, I'll be out of town Thursday and Friday. I'll probably be able to check in at night, but no guarantees.

WEll that explains why I haven't heard from you in a while @__@ Get well soon Shay, and remember, your health always comes first

pointing.gif

@Azula We're losing cuz of the rebellion aren't we? EVIL FIRE QUEEN-

anigif_enhanced-4961-1399935504-1.gif

Yep, so far Group 2 has one point more, oh this is exciting :3:3:3 but sometimes life can be an asshole, so yeah there are still 2 more rolls~ @Gateman

Sometimes it's better to stay on the dark side with the queen XD but these rolls are not the evil queen's power, blame it on the dice :3 @Justaddnutts

Sitting around with nothing to do but wait for the last dice roll like-
give-it-to-me-gif_zps9a2ad40a.gif

This is supposed to be the last roll right?

Sure is 'zula!

THE RESULT IS OUT ^^
CONGRATULATIONS TO... GROUP 1! With 7 points more than Group 2, Group 1 brings home the trophy for lunch game~ Thank you for Group 2 who had given their best. I will post tomorrow after I get some sleep ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
THE RESULT IS OUT ^^
CONGRATULATIONS TO... GROUP 1! With 7 points more than Group 2, Group 1 brings home the trophy for lunch game~ Thank you for Group 2 who had given their best. I will post tomorrow after I get some sleep ^^
Group 1
giphy.gif

The win is going to be another thing Avianna gloats about lol

Reactions: darkflames13
Message from @DANAsaur to @Azula and @Moogle-Girl:

Do I really have to post? I have no idea how to respond to it besides a one line sentence >_< I'll wait till after you (Azula) respond before I do.
Can you (Me) tell her that? Internet's being crappy and we have a family activity in 30 minutes. Got to climb coconut trees for our breakfast xD

Nah, I think waiting for Azula's post would be best.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gateman
Told ya that life can be an asshole :'D @Gateman and for @DANAsaur I'm now working on the post before I go and after that, you can see if you can work something out of my post. I will move the time to next activity anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Justin