DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hmm I see, but I think Group 2 will be able to keep up even though only the three of them that making the collab seeing how their collab turns out. Still, I want everyone to feel comfortable, so yeah, I need more opinions~ ^^

Mei's reeling men in like it's going out of style! XD *soft chanting of fight in the distance*
WE're already plotting shenanigans to foil one another...

My oh my~ Looks like there's already two guys pinning after Mei
//ships the three of them together
SiMeCa? CaSiMe? MeSiCa? :"D
Mei's reeling men in like it's going out of style! XD *soft chanting of fight in the distance*
WE're already plotting shenanigans to foil one another...

My oh my~ Looks like there's already two guys pinning after Mei
//ships the three of them together
SiMeCa? CaSiMe? MeSiCa? :"D
unfortunately, Carl is super straight, so there will be no spitroasting or male bonding there....
Oh I LOVE IT <3 I can't help myself smiling seeing the three of you :3 I wonder what will happen later *squealing like a little girl* Thank you for the hard work, really looking FORWARD for your next collab, give me give me give me XD ONE THING, about the dating thing, you can go on 'unofficial' date outside the date time, but remember you can only visit the date places on date time, so yeah you can only date at general places.

The only thing that actually makes me sad is only three of you that actually made the collab ;_; I wonder where does Hatter go... If she keeps on not participating in the collab, she might end up eliminated just like Anime. Summoning Hatter here @ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ

Since Group 2 makes their collab just like Group 1, though a little bit late, but they also did their work fantastically :3 If things keep going this way, I guess I can safely say that the winner will be determined by dice roll again since both are active ^^

QUESTION
Should I make you guys do collab for 30 minutes instead of 15 minutes, so you will be doing your last collab and we can end the game faster, your call guys~
AS you can see, we just went ahead and did the last 30 minutes of our collab already, so whatever they decide, group two's fine (barring Hatter's decision)

unfortunately, Carl is super straight, so there will be no spitroasting or male bonding there....
Inner fangirl has been crushed ;n;
Oh well. So it's Merl vs Meifried then ~ :'D

I might have sorta considered bending his character a little for the sake of this RP but not only would it be too predictable but I already mentioned that advances from another male make him pretty uncomfortable (see: Siegfried's gift of flowers). owo'

• Useful
Reactions: Gateman
Don't worry about it Moogle XD You can control your character as comfortable as you want, I mean I don't mind seeing how Sieg and Carl then turn into rival or something :3

BACK TO MY QUESTION BECAUSE NO ONE SEEMS TO ANSWER IT WITH EXACT ANSWER :')
Should I do 15 minutes or 30 minutes ;_;

I HAVE NO PREFERENCE :D

Wait, is that for this challenge? Because our collab hit the end of it. owo'

Nooooo, why have none ;_; @Justaddnutts

Yep, it is, yeah... you're actually right since you guys already finish with the dishes. Hmm, maybe you still can... hmm arranging the plates and things? Making it all pretty, the finishing. AND you can also do your daily task when you have nothing to do, saving your free time to something like... dating Mei? :3 @Moogle-Girl

Thank you for the answer! @Shattered♦Secrets™

Well I mean, I literally added "Cerena calls time" to the very end; we were assuming time runs out immediately after. (We thought it'd be best to cut the drama short so we can milk it later.)

Should I do 15 minutes or 30 minutes ;_;
I say 15 minutes since group 2's collab only extends to the next 15 minutes. So if the time for the game started at 9, it would be 9:45 by the end of group 2's collab. Meanwhile our collab only encompassed 30 minutes into the game.

It's a bit confusing so here's the breakdown of what happened so far (do correct me if I got anything wrong)
Time Group 1 Group 2
First 15 minutes
(9:00 am - 9:15 am)
Bickering;
Data gathering;
Daily tasks
Planning
Second 15 minutes
(9:16 am - 9:30 am)
Planning;
Daily tasks;
Gathering ingredients
Cooking
Third 15 minutes
(9:31 am - 10:00 am)
N/A Taste testing
edit: I hate how the table border doesn't show up. Oh well u__u
edit 2: -cough- got the time wrong. Fixed it now though. Sorry bout that :'D

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Junnabee
I say 15 minutes since group 2's collab only extends to the next 15 minutes. So if the time for the game started at 9, it would be 9:45 by the end of group 2's collab. Meanwhile our collab only encompassed 30 minutes into the game.

It's a bit confusing so here's the breakdown of what happened so far (do correct me if I got anything wrong)
Time Group 1 Group 2
First 15 minutes
(10:00 am - 10:15 am)
Bickering;
Data gathering;
Daily tasks
Planning
Second 15 minutes
(10:16 am - 10:30 am)
Planning;
Daily tasks;
Gathering ingredients
Cooking
Third 15 minutes
(10:31 am - 11:00 am)
N/A Taste testing
Yeah the last part is what Group 1 well me and Nutts are wokring on tomorrow. For Jamie and Avi.

Ah, so Group 2 has already finished with the dishes, entirely?

Hmm, it is actually starts from 8.45, so it will be finish at 9.45, another 15 minutes let's say for the judging. So roughly, the game will be finished at 10 a.m, it's not really lunch, but yeah you will eat and then do the individual game.

Okay, okay, I'll try to understand it better. So, Group 1 only did 30 minutes, while Group 2 already did until 45 minutes?

Nooooo, why have none ;_; @Justaddnutts

Yep, it is, yeah... you're actually right since you guys already finish with the dishes. Hmm, maybe you still can... hmm arranging the plates and things? Making it all pretty, the finishing. AND you can also do your daily task when you have nothing to do, saving your free time to something like... dating Mei? :3 @Moogle-Girl

Thank you for the answer! @Shattered♦Secrets™
I think we already did that. Sieg was setting up the presentation while Carl was trying to get fresh with my Mei, and I believe Mei finished presenting while avoiding processing the decision between The Mad Botanist and The Jolly Gold Giant

Time Group 1 Group 2
First 15 minutes
(10:00 am - 10:15 am)
Bickering;
Data gathering;
Daily tasks
Planning
Second 15 minutes
(10:16 am - 10:30 am)
Planning;
Daily tasks;
Gathering ingredients
Cooking
Third 15 minutes
(10:31 am - 11:00 am)
N/A Taste testing
We actually finished the final 15 ahead of schedule, just to be safe. we kinda jumped ahead to the end to free up interaction for you guys. Also, it's definitely going to be Meifried, Merl doesn't stand a chance....

54537462.jpg

Hmm, it is actually starts from 8.45, so it will be finish at 9.45, another 15 minutes let's say for the judging. So roughly, the game will be finished at 10 a.m, it's not really lunch, but yeah you will eat and then do the individual game.
We will start as soon as you finish your breakfast, at 9 a.m. the game will be officially started
?? o:

• Useful
Reactions: Junnabee
OH RIGHT! Sowry ;_; I made mistake for Cerena's post then, I say 15 minutes had passed but my time post still 9 a.m I will fix that later......... *hitting forehead with frying pan*

OKAY! Group 2 already finished with their dishes and have made collab to the end of one hour. Is that mean you won't make any posts or collab until the game is officially finished?

AND I guess Group 1 only need to making the food, right? Do you think one week is enough for you guys to finish everything? So yeah, you can do your last 30 minutes and I won't make 15 minutes notice anymore. BUT If you think you want to have 15 minutes which is okay because it is how the system originally works, I will make Cerena tell how Group 2 is doing in her post seeing they've already advanced to the end of game.

Time Group 1 Group 2
15 minutes in Bickering;
Data gathering;
Daily tasks
(Collab Post)
Planning
(Indiv Post)
30 minutes in Planning;
Daily tasks;
Gathering ingredients
(Collab Post)
Planning
(Collab Post)
45 minutes in Pending Cooking
(Collab Post)
60 minutes in /
1 hour /
end of game
Pending Taste Testing
(Collab Post)

With table that Dark has posted, it concludes that Group 2 already finished with their task and Group 1 will do the last 30 minutes. I will be waiting for the collab until next Friday ^^

Those who still don't understand, I hope what Gateman said here can clear up everything (I've asked him to quote his words)
Gateman said:
our collab finished at the one hour mark, specifically Moogle finished it by mentioning that your character says time's up (though she left it vague so you can word it your way). Group two's not posting till the competition is complete.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
WAIT.
OH CRAP.
I am so sorry, oh geez.

Hold up, my group posted the IC already.
Ummm, Azula, I don't know what to do.
HELP.