DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

@Anime is Life Nooo, don't be that :( I really looking forward your character ^^

Thank you @Meredith !

Hmmm so far it looks like the crowd favorites are 3 and 5.

LAST TIME I'LL ASK GUYS PROMISE

PLEASE HELP ME PICK BETWEEN THE FINAL THREE PICTURES?

*=FIFTH=*
Seriously, I love the fifth picture :3

@Justaddnutts ... I can't choose between the third and fifth D:
Do you already have an idea of what sort of character Jamie is gonna be like?
If she's going to be the outgoing type, I think #3 would be better suited

Reactions: darkflames13
^LOOL.
Make her have two appearances (like a metamorphagus) and confuse the hell out of the contestants XDD

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
That's an intriguing idea actually, seeing that you can be anything you want X) But it's your choice ^^

That's an intriguing idea actually, seeing that you can be anything you want X) But it's your choice ^^
I finished (totally not 12 hours later than I say I would finish)

....yes

ok

but

yes

just yes

Checking with @Azula may Jamie have Three (maybe four, but i'm thinking three) appearances?

@Anime is Life Thank you and that's okay ^^ but I have one question, what do you mean by 'you're not alone', is this music? Or what? Since I get the rest of it, but this one I don't. Also, you might want to add his fav drink as well.

@Justaddnutts Well, like I said before, that's totally okay ^^ However, I want you to pick one as your main appearance, maybe a little bit explanation about 'why' she has several appearances and does it change based on mood or she changes it without any reason, and also pick the suitable race for her since human can't change their appearance on their will >.< Other than that, you're good to go ^^

@Anime is Life Thank you and that's okay ^^ but I have one question, what do you mean by 'you're not alone', is this music? Or what? Since I get the rest of it, but this one I don't. Also, you might want to add his fav drink as well.

@Justaddnutts Well, like I said before, that's totally okay ^^ However, I want you to pick one as your main appearance, maybe a little bit explanation about 'why' she has several appearances and does it change based on mood or she changes it without any reason, and also pick the suitable race for her since human can't change their appearance on their will >.< Other than that, you're good to go ^^
Alright I will add his drink, and That song was made by these youtubers called Noxcrew and I loved it so yeah :3

@Anime is Life Oh, I see, okay maybe you can put information about it, like saying that you like youtubers' music because I'm afraid people won't get it >.< Other than that, I'll put him up ^^

@Anime is Life Oh, I see, okay maybe you can put information about it, like saying that you like youtubers' music because I'm afraid people won't get it >.< Other than that, I'll put him up ^^
But @Azula thats work and I'm a lazy person XD (I'll get I done probably in another 7 hrs) I'm always on and off.

Reactions: Golden Anime
Done :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
Yes you can, but as female for the males are already full >.<